main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Future Events for 2006

Discussion in 'Archive: Shenandoah and Central Virginia' started by AT-AT_Commander, Jul 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AT-AT_Commander

AT-AT_Commander Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2001
    Yes i believe in planning early and saving later. but anyway, I am going to start looking up future events like Con's and stuff that someone might be interested in. So If you find something put it down. the sooner the info is placed the sooner we can start planning,

First one i know of is Farpoint info is at this link: http://www.bcpl.net/~wilsonr/
    its decently cheap, and looks exciting, i have heard alot of good things. I am planning to go along with my family.

2. AT-AT_Commander

AT-AT_Commander Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2001
    Ok, heres one that isn't star wars related but fun if your into stuff like this. Its called Creation Music Festival. Its a christain music fest with a bunch of bands and some really good speakers. The website is www.creationfest.com for information on it. Right now it still has info for this past year but they should update soon.

3. ForceMedic

ForceMedic Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 14, 2004
    Fanforce Awards for 2005

The event wil be held in April 2006 and most likely at the Pittsburgh Comicon.
    The thread posted above gives you the latest information .

This event will be a neat chance to get together with some of our Northeastern brethern and to see what we may aspire to in the next year.

4. ForceMedic

Dec 14, 2004
    I beleive the FanForce awards group is still looking for some figurines to use as trophies.
    If any of you have a figure that you are willing to donate to the cause please see the above link.
    This is still a work in progress, perhaps we can all be of assistance.

5. Captain_Typho

Captain_Typho Jedi Master star 5

Jul 30, 2003
    By the end of 2005, Lucasfilm is expected to announce when and where Celebration 4 may be held. It may happen in the latter part of 2006.

6. ForceMedic

Dec 14, 2004
  7. ForceMedic

Dec 14, 2004
    Mark your calendars for this year?s FanForce Awards!

They will be held during Pittsburgh Comicon taking place April 21st-23rd, 2006 at The Pittsburgh Expo Mart in Monroeville, PA

For more information on the FanForce Awards check out the thread on the NE
    Regional Discussion Board. For more on the con visit Pittsburgh Comicon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.