main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Future Force Ghosts: Han Solo?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Dark Lord Tarkas, Jul 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    Am I totally crazy for thinking Han Solo may now be one with the Force and since Kylo Ren is his son we may see him appear as a Force-Ghost to his son in the future? That'd be cool IMO!

2. Lulu Mars

Lulu Mars Chosen One star 5

Mar 10, 2005
    Since Han has died, he is one with the Force.
    Retaining your identity after death, however, requires great Jedi abilities, inner balance and proper training. Han doesn't have what it takes.
    He has simply transformed into the Force, his individuality forever faded away.

3. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    What Lulu Mars said. Han is dead and gone now. I wouldn't be surprised if we see him again, but it won't be as a force ghost.

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
  4. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    What if only Kylo Ren sees him? Qui-Gon was only seen by a select few at first! Those he was most attached to. And according to EU can't Han communicate with the Force-Ghosts in the afterlife? It all adds up as far as I know.

Going off the TCW Mortis arc alone it seems plausible......

5. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    The EU isn't canon and Han isn't in touch with the force.

6. Lulu Mars

Mar 10, 2005
    There's more to Qui-Gon's ghosting than attachments, I'm afraid. He had learned how to retain his identity, but he couldn't manifest himself as a ghost on his own. Only in a place such as Mortis, which was basically a manifestation of the Force itself, and only when that place was visited by people who carried Qui-Gon in their hearts, could he actually show himself.
    Normally, he could only be heard by those who willingly reached out to the great depths of the Cosmic Force through meditation.

7. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    So it is possible for him to appear to Kylo Ren as a Force-Ghost it still sounds like to me............

8. Lulu Mars

Mar 10, 2005
    Well, yes... IF he, like Qui-Gon, learns how to retain his identity after his death - and, of course, if Kylo then visits a place like Mortis.
    Qui-Gon was chosen by the Force Priestesses to learn this, though. I do believe that Han could learn Force related stuff with enough time and devotion, but why he would be chosen by anyone for this purpose and why he would suddenly be interested enough to learn, I don't know.

So again, yes, it's possible - but unlikely.

9. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    Fascinating analysis, Captain!

Lulu Mars likes this.
  10. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    This is the wrong forum for this, and it 's not going to happen, anyway. Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.