main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hou, TX Future Meeting Ideas

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by TK8171, Mar 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK8171

TK8171 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2009
    Hey guys/gals, maybe one of our next meetings we could watch Star Wars( we are the fanforce ) and maybe have dinner too. It is an idea. I think it might be fun. If not, post ideas so we can toss 'em around.

2. StormMoose

StormMoose Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 12, 2005
    Sounds good to me. I might be willing to host a night depending on my work schedule.

3. _erikstormtrooper_

_erikstormtrooper_ Jedi Youngling star 2

May 26, 2006
    This could be cool, especially if someone has a nice home theater setup.

But which version do we want to watch? (Sorry, I have to ask.)

4. TK8171

Feb 21, 2009
    I think the revisited version would be an awesome experience. This way, everyone will be watching to see what the additions will be. Like I said in my other post, we are the fanforce, we could exercise our fan abilities, uh does that make sense? (Chris slowly backs away from his laptop and walks away..........)

5. Danpa_Wamem

Danpa_Wamem Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2005
    I could pull out my old Fox Video VHS (pre-THX) tapes.
    [face_laugh]

6. HANs_BAR_TAB

HANs_BAR_TAB Jedi Knight

Oct 1, 2007
    Perhaps not the movies but the behind the scenes material and if anyone got around to unlocking the hidden eggs stuff...that is what I would want to watch with a crack squad of SW junkies.
    My logic being we can talk during the behind the scenes material, have beer and food and of course get up to have a pit stop or smoke if one wanted to.
    I must be honest with y'all in that I only break out the movies when I have a set time and zero distractions, which of course with kids is a very rare opportunity but worth the wait when the quite time turns up.

7. Danpa_Wamem

Danpa_Wamem Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2005
    I have a DVDr of the making of the films (episode IV-VI) plus it has some of the old deleted scenes from IV (from the Behind The Magic CDRom).

8. Scoobmd

Scoobmd Jedi Youngling

Sep 8, 2006
    I just found this board again-

I'm in for anything. Just give me enough notice time and I'll try to make it.

9. TK8171

Feb 21, 2009
    Welcome back. Hopefully we will have something up and planned soon.

10. ID6796

ID6796 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 26, 2009
    Better yet, a small banquet/party room at a local restuarant, a laptop, a projector and a portable screen. We would have food available, liquid refreshments, bathrooms, and we don't have to invade someones home. The move - I would have to choose one of the movie blooper dvds that Danpa has.

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.