Future Meetings and Scheduling Issues

Discussion in 'Greater Cincinnati Tristate Region' started by LovelyLotus, Mar 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LovelyLotus Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hi Folks:
    I need your help. I realized that with my information post I didn't attach a section talking about what time would be best for everyone to gather for our meetings. I just asked the days that would be best for everyone.

So if you could all help, I am interested in finding out what time is best for everyone on Fridays and Saturdays. Personally, from the posts and private messages I've gotten evenings seems better. I figure that because everyone works either second shift, an early in the morning, or late in the evening meeting is best. But I am going to leave that decision up to you, because my schedual is flexable enough to meet up at a time that is best for everyone.

I am trying to accomidate as best I can to have us gather together with each other. If you guys can give me ideas of scheduals on Fridays and Saturdays, I can try and arange our meetings at a time when all will be happy with them. I even considered flopping meetings from am to pm for every other meeting to accomidate those who can't make late night meetings.

Give me some feed back. I'd love to hear it.

Thanks so much!
    Lotus!
  2. padawan_schlicher Jedi Master

star 4
    unfortunately my schedule changes week to week. One time i know for sure would work is Sunday after 7.

But if the dates and times were decided upon a week or 2 in advance i could REQUEST a certain shift, but that wouldn't neccessarily mean i would get the requested hours.....

3. LovelyLotus Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thank you Padawan, you imput is better than none at all. I appreicate it.

It's my hope to have a list of dates made up for meetings after the first meeting. Then I can email them and post them here to everyone.

Thanks for your imput!
    Lotus!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.