main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY Future meetings

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Happy Ninja, Nov 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    Hi, Happy Ninja chiming in here.

I was wondering, I just read the thread arranging another meeting in the next couple of weeks, and obviously I can't make it, and unfortunetly after your meetings you don't really discuss what's going on with the line on this forum very much, hence I have no idea of what is going on.

Therefore, I was wondering if it were possible for you guys to take minutes of your future meetings, and briefly post them here, about what you guys discussed in relation to the line?

I have a few ideas, but I don't know what has already been discussed, and I don't know what you actually talk about when you do get together, plus I might have a few things to say about things that you discuss at a meeting.

Oh, and happy birthday MS (for whenever it is)!

P.S. Is there anything I can do over here in relation to the line? Because I want to be involved, but I don't know what you would like me to do.

2. LadySith

LadySith Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2000
    Your suggestions are welcome and so far not much has been discussed in relation to the line. Please post all suggestions and I am sure the line organizers will see it. Also watch www.NYline.org for more info on the line!

As far as doing something over there, rally as many as you can to make the trip with you. The more the merrier! I know of at least one other from Devonshire who really wants to come for the opening!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.