Future of this Forum

Discussion in 'Shenandoah and Central Virginia' started by Meriwyn, Oct 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meriwyn Former RSA

star 4
    Hey gang,

Are you interested in keeping this forum? Unfortunately, it's gotten to the point that I need to give you a 2 week warning before moving it to inactive unless there is more activity. Which would make me a sad panda :(

If you need any help from me just let me know.
  2. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    Unless someone else comes in and says otherwise, move it. This FF - as a whole - seems to have failed.
  3. lieutenant_ketch Jedi Master

star 4
    Things have been omplicated for me but should be clearing up within the month. the JF marching band has kept me busy, but we need more active members on for sure.
  4. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    I doubt I'll be able to rustle up more than 1-2 people who'd be interested in joining. I know a few geeks at Harvard on the Hill, but they are A) pretty busy, and B) might freak out your parents.
  5. AT-AT_Commander Jedi Master

star 4
    I have been thinking about disbanding this group for quite awhile due to everyone getting hit with Darth Real Life, and just not having any focus here for quite awhile. So unless Z wants to take over as head honcho it might be best that we go inactive for abit. So Z, I know this is out of the blue but do you want the top spot for this lovely fan group.
  6. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    I've been hit with DRL too, but things do seem to be stabilizing. I will take the conn, and see what I can do. Like I said earlier, I have a couple of folks I go to school with that might be interested.
  7. AT-AT_Commander Jedi Master

star 4
    cool sounds good, Ill gewt in touch with the boss lady and tell her whats up.
  8. Meriwyn Former RSA

star 4
    OK I made the changes. Thanks for all your hard work AT-AT :)
  9. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    Thank you both. I shall endeavor to do right by your faith in me.

Oh, and would Nov 1 in Lynchburg work for the next meeting, Ketch?
  10. lieutenant_ketch Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry for the late post but no, we have the last"practice" of the season, but this weekend would be the best one for me.
  11. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    Alright. Howabout Saturday afternoon? Any ideas on the location?
  12. lieutenant_ketch Jedi Master

star 4
    Not really. Just about anything would be fine with me. Maybe an arcade, or funquest
  13. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    Howabout that arcade/mini golf behind DQ on Timberlake? And howabout we shoot for 3:00?

Edit: scratch that; my mom and my foster sister made conflicting plans for us as a family(**** day trips). Howabout we just push things back a week?
  14. lieutenant_ketch Jedi Master

star 4
    can't I have all distric band tryouts saturday.

tuesday or friday work though
  15. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm busy on Tuesday nights. Friday might work though - but when? 7:30?
  16. lieutenant_ketch Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll talk wth my parents and see what I can work out. I do have the entire day off.
  17. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    Cool.
  18. lieutenant_ketch Jedi Master

star 4
    I need a time and a place. It should be fine but I don't know
  19. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    Arcade/mini-golf behind DQ on Timberlake. 7:30. How's this?

20. lieutenant_ketch Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry man, parents booted me offf computer soon after I posted, never got a chance to check. If the date could be moved up it would be fine
  21. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    Alright ... when would be good for you?

Oh, and let's scrap the putt-putt ... they pulled half the good games out.
  22. Moonshadow Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, guys.... I know it's been a LONG time since I've been around, but I'm going to try to start getting back here on a regular basis. Just thought I'd through that in! :)

I was hoping maybe this place got killer active in my absence, but I see that hasn't happened.... :/
  23. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    Sorry it hasn't, but welcome back. As you can see, there's been a lot of changes. I don't think we've met, so let me introduce myself. I'm Zeb, the new C.R. We've been based out of Lynchburg since AT-AT_Commander and ForceMedic stepped down, and a lot of the group fell away. I'd welcome any input you might have.
  24. Moonshadow Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmmm. Well, I'm up in the Charlottesville area.... I don't have a lot of flexibility when it comes to getting to meetings and such, as I'm working full-time and taking evening classes, but I'll try to make any events I can [if we get enough people to plan any, that is....] I may even be able to recruit a few of my buddies.
  25. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    I understand ... I've been in that situation too. I think we can probably schedule meetings when you'll have time, unless you're busy 24-7 that is. Just let us know when you'll have a free evening. And any folks you can recruit will be welcome.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.