Future of this Forum

Discussion in 'Shenandoah and Central Virginia' started by Meriwyn, Oct 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    Exams, eh? Plus that storm ...

And I honestly didn't know there was a bowling alley down there. Oh well, I've only lived here two and a half years.

But remember to bring enough money for dinner.
  2. Moonshadow Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, knocked our power out on Sunday. :( No fun.

Wait... just enough for dinner, or...? [Sorry. Had a big lunch today and my brain is totally gone. :p ]
  3. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    Dang. Well ... if you're planning on donating that coupon, then just for dinner(well, bring a little extra just in case). If not, then bring money for both. And s'alright. My brain was tapioca pudding after that last exam.
  4. Moonshadow Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh oh oh, okay. That coupon just covers one game. If we want to play more than one [which I bet we will], we'll need to pay. And it doesn't cover shoe rental and such.

But it will definitely take a nice chunk out of the price. :)
  5. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    D'uh. Now it's my turn to feel stupid. Completely forgot about the little auxiliary costs. I doubt shoe rental is bound to be that much, though ... and I kinda doubt we'll play more than two games.
  6. Moonshadow Jedi Master

star 4
    I think shoe rental is maybe three bucks a person.... And two games sounds reasonable to me. :) We Charlottesvillians will have a 1.5 hour drive home and I don't want to leave too late.
  7. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    Yeah, and I'll have church in the morning.
  8. Moonshadow Jedi Master

star 4
    As will most of us [if I'm able to gather my crew]. But that's not until 10:00, so I guess that's not bad.
  9. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    No it's not(same time as my church, but I live about 10-15 minutes drive from mine.)
  10. Moonshadow Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm about half an hour. :p

Darn OPPM. >.>
  11. lieutenant_ketch Jedi Master

star 4
    I have also found a different place that we could try out. There is a computer Repair shop I know of that has a gaming area set up. about 6 computers, plenty of games, first 2 hours of gaming are free, and then 4 dollars an hour.
  12. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    Howabout we do that for February(or whenever we meet next)? Good job on thinking ahead.

And dang, Moonshadow. That's a bummer of a commute.
  13. Moonshadow Jedi Master

star 4
    Yep. It's pretty much just across the road from my office, so I've got a loverly drive every day but Saturday.

A gaming room, eh? How beautifully nerdy. :p Are they decent comps?
  14. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    LOL ... now all you've gotta do is get an apartment out that way and you'll have it made. :p
  15. Moonshadow Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, my mom pointed out that any money I might save on gas would be totally squandered on rent. :/ So for now, I am content to continue living at home and driving into town.
  16. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    True ... I was half-joking anyway. Although if gas prices get much higher ...
  17. Moonshadow Jedi Master

star 4
    I get 30 miles to a gallon, so gas would have to get pretty expensive to make rent worth it.
  18. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    Ahh. I hope it doesn't get anywhere near that bad. :p

Livin' at home's not too bad though ... especially when you have a basement or attic to yourself.
  19. lieutenant_ketch Jedi Master

star 4
    by the way yes the computers are good
  20. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE![face_coffee]
  21. Moonshadow Jedi Master

star 4
    Merry Christmas! :) [A little late, I know, but I was asleep when I wasn't opening presents or eating. :p ]

Oi. Just a little over a week until the meeting.... Kinda snuck up on me! I guess I need to find out who's coming with me, eh?
  22. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    S'okay. I was pretty much doing the same thing ... or traveling. And that would be nice.
  23. lieutenant_ketch Jedi Master

star 4
    okay so we're going bowling at amf bowling alley January 5th, what time specifically though
  24. ZebulaNebula Force Ghost

star 5
    6:00 - meet at the mall food court first.
  25. lieutenant_ketch Jedi Master

star 4
    all right 6:00 at the food court bring plenty of quarters, and be ready for fun.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.