main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA Future of this forum

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Meriwyn, Oct 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Hey gang,

Are you still interested in keeping this forum? I hate to be the one to report that unless activity picks up, I have to put you guys on a 2-week inactivity warning :(

If you guys need any help getting things going again, or have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

2. Dotanis

Dotanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2002
    We are a slacking lot here Meriwyn sowwy. =)

3. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Agreed. It's been a tough year for me FanForce wise. I will do my best to participate in any discussions started.

I'll be honest, I spent what free time I had earlier in the year trying to plan things for the group, then have nobody be able to make it, etc. Then something like JediCon WV comes around and I end up having to work that weekend. Thats just the way this year went.

So we can call it a bad year and keep on going (I'm all for that), or otherwise decide what our future is.

4. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    No that's ok :) I'm just glad to see you guys still around :) Carry on!

5. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    I'm still here too, alive and kicking! :D

6. Rebojazz

Rebojazz Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2006
    This isn't the first post I've seen regarding WV's status in the FF. I never like to see any chapter get put on a probation and I believe Meriwyn just wants to see some interaction, not necessarily involvement. There are many things to just discuss on these boards even if it's just small talk, that usually ends up with big discussions sometimes. I've also noticed that a lot of you here in this chapter have been here for quite some time now and I don't believe that anyone would delibrately just give up.

I usually spend most of my time in the Pittsburgh chapter, just because it's really closer to where I live, but I would be more than happy to help out with some interaction here in my home state!

Cheers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.