main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Syra, NY Future workshops

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Karate-Jedi, Nov 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Karate-Jedi

Karate-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 4, 2003
    Well, I thought I would start a new topic on future workshops.

I know that some of you would like a work shop on "How to make a lightsaber" Hopefully we can set one up.

What other workshops do you want?

2. Raef_Wolfe

Raef_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2003
    Another costumeing one would be helpful, I think. I'm still working my way around the machine and haven't worked out all the small tricks of costumeing.

3. DarkjediAssasin

DarkjediAssasin Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2003
    yea, A lightsaber one would be good. i'll need help with that

also, a workshop on just costume accesories would be good.(i.e. commlinks, food ration things...)

4. Ancient_Guardian

Ancient_Guardian Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2003
    yeah , i could use any avalibule workshops you have going...

5. Karate-Jedi

Feb 4, 2003
    I had a word with Karl today and he is going to try and get us a room to run a saber work shop. Does anyone know what kind they want to make? Do you have the bits you need or do you need a list of stuff to bring? Just let us know. I will bring my dremmel and all the bits for it. I also have some plastic tubing that works very nicely for grips. I can also bring my riveter.

6. DarkjediAssasin

DarkjediAssasin Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2003
    that sounds great. I've found a good saber from the big yellow box website. I have a dremmel but only the origial bits for it. I'm looking forward to the workshop.

7. Karate-Jedi

Feb 4, 2003
    DJS

Which one do you want to make?

8. Raef_Wolfe

Raef_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2003
    We don't have a whole lot for our sabers (Drogon and I) Just some pipes, some window wipers, and micellanious parts that look cool ;)

9. Padawan_Drogon

Padawan_Drogon Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2003
    Hey! Speak for yourself. I have LOTS of various interesting parts that I think would work very nicely for the construction of a lightsaber. I just don't have an actual plan yet. I may find that I need a few other things, but i would suspect that I have most of what I need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.