main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Future's Hope, A post NJO AU, A/T and J/TK , plus their kids

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by A-Windsor, Apr 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A-Windsor

A-Windsor Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2003
    This is an AU. Anakin and Tahiri were captured at the end of SbS and Han, Mara and Wedge are killed during the Fall of Courascant. Anakin and Tahiri returned a year later, they were married at the age of 19 and 17. 3 months after A/T are married, Leia and Borsk Fey'lya are killed when Nom anor assasinated the Senate at Mon Calamari.Jaina is killed as well. At the age of 20 and 18, A/T have their first child, Allia. 5 months after her birth, Luke sacirfices himself to save Allia, and A/T take Ben( 3 at the time) on as a son. 14 years have passed since then and A/T have a second child, Aidan (9), and Jacen and Tenel Ka are married and have two girls, Arianna (7) and Ghanima (3). The next generation of the Skywalker/Solo clan are now preparing themselves to become Jedi Knights.

Arianna Solo giggled as her cousin Allia stuck her in a gentle, but firm, headlock. Allia?s brother Aidan barely looked up from his datapad, only long enough to shake his head and smile.

?Say it, Ari, say it!? Allia demanded, a grin on her face that reached up to her ice blue eyes.

?No!? the redheaded seven-year-old cried, squirming in her cousin?s arms.

Allia, twice Arianna?s age, easily held the girl and glanced at her brother.

?Just say it, Arianna,? Aidan sighed, closing his datapad and running a hand through his short light brown hair. ?Say it so she can let go of you and we can go eat dinner.?

?Mercy! I plead mercy!? Arianna squealed.

Allia smiled a satisfied smile and let go of her little cousin, unfolding her lanky legs and standing as Arianna rose as well.

?Someday, perhaps you will be able to get out of my headlock.?

?Someday, perhaps I will call my bodyguards in on you,? the Hapan heiress returned, brushing herself off.

Allia snorted, hitting the button for the door of her bedroom to open.

The three cousins entered the dining room of Allia and Aidan?s Coruscant home they shared with their mother and father. Seated at one end of the table was Anakin Solo, Allia and Aidan?s father. Allia looked just like her daddy, and was ever the daddy?s girl. She took her usual seat to his left, glancing across to see her Uncle Jacen sitting to her father?s right. Aidan took his seat to Jacen?s right, with Aunt Tenel Ka on his right. Arianna slipped in next to Allia. Ghanima, Arianna?s little sister, sat in her hover highchair next to Arianna and Allia?s mother, Tahiri Veila Solo was at the other end of the table, already starting to pass the main course around the table.

?How was your training today, Allia?? Anakin asked.

?Good,? Allia answered, ?Master Josilin says my lessons are coming along well, if only I could stop thinking like a diplomat and start thinking like a Jedi.?

?That?s your grandmother in you,? Anakin laughed. ?It isn?t necessarily a bad thing. Don?t lose it completely.?

?I?ll be sure not to,? Allia grinned, digging in to her meal as everyone else went on about their meals.

Allia Solo was fourteen years old, a Padawan of one of the most respected masters at the Jedi Temple on rebuilt Coruscant, and the daughter of the most powerful Jedi ever. Still, she had to put up with the same stresses every other teenage student in the galaxy had to put up with.

?Padawan Assessments!? Allia groaned, slumping farther into her seat and glancing across the table in the food court at her master.

?Yes, Allia,? Master Josilin Irumba smiled at her Padawan, ?You?ll do fine, not to worry. You knew it was that time of year.?

?Yeah, but that doesn?t mean I remembered!? Allia cried. ?I hate those things.?

?A Jedi knows no hatred,? the Jedi Master smirked, watching her Padawan?s face cloud with annoyance then regain Jedi calm.

?Someday, I might fail that test,? Allia grumbled, sitting up in her chair and pulling her long, dark hair off of her neck and into a functional braid.

?The assessments? Or the Jedi calm one??

?Both,? she smiled easily.

?Nonsense, Allia, you?re a natural at composing yourself. You have a great sabaac face.?

2. forceaddict

forceaddict Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2002
    interesting idea, i like a/t stuff, it's a shame u killed off luke, han, leia though, i'll stick with this story

3. A-Windsor

Apr 22, 2003
    Author's Note: Okay, so I didn't personally kill all of our favorite characters off, Jek_Windu did cuz this was his idea and he wrote the back story. So kill him not me!

Allia, Master Josilin, and little Princess Arianna walked through the upper level streets of Coruscant at a leisurely pace, the Master/Padawan duo on full alert since they were without Allia?s royal cousin?s guards. Arianna, as the heir to the entire Hapes Consortium, was subject to frequent assassination attempts, though when she was on Coruscant they were farther between than when she was in the Hapes systems. The Padawan Assessments were that day, so young Allia?s mind was hard to keep in check. Blissfully unaware of the danger she and her sister perpetually lived in, Arianna merrily skipped down the street, holding tight to her beloved older cousin?s hand.

?Watch your left side, Allia,? Master Josilin warned in a soft whisper, inaudible to little Arianna?s ears.

?It?s not directed malice, Master, just general. I do not suspect an assassin.?

Josilin Irumba smiled in admiration of her Padawan?s astuteness.

?And Hapans wouldn?t use scum such as them. It would be a bad political move if it got out.?

Irumba?s face fell a little.

?Everything?s political to you, my Padawan,? she sighed.

?Perhaps all Jedi should think a little more politically, Master. Anti-Jedi sentiment in the Senate was best kept in check when my grandmother was a representation of the Jedi to them. We are too aloof from politics. People fear us, Master.?

?Oh, Allia. A Jedi does not get involved in politics. Our business is only galactic defense of peace,? Josilin tried to explain, no longer whispering.

?What about defense of self, Master? What harm can come from a Jedi representative in the Senate??

?If it were such a good idea, Allia, then your parents and uncle would?ve already seen to it.?

?They don?t think that way,? Allia argued, keeping the calm, persuading tone of a diplomat. ?There hasn?t been a Jedi who?s thought like that since my grandmother was killed.?

?Do you honestly think this is a good idea, Allia, or are you just striving to be like your grandmother? Your father fills your head with tales of how similar to your grandmother you are and you take them much too seriously. One thing separates you from the Princess, Allia. You are to be a Jedi Knight. Leia Organa Solo never completed her training. She was never really a Jedi.?

Allia became sullenly quiet, a fact discernable only by her master through her broadcasting emotions. Her face remained a mask, a happy smile that mirrored Arianna?s to an untrained eye. All she offered in response was: ?Yes, Master.?

Josilin wondered what she was going to do with her strange, powerful, if however reluctant, Padawan.

The call came as Allia was dressing in full formal robes for her Padawan Assessments.

?Allia, we?ve been called to the Senate. Meet me at my apartment in twenty standard minutes. Formal Jedi robes.?

That was all that the almost cryptic message from Master Irumba consisted of. Still, it got her out of the Padawan Assessments for now at least and got her into her favorite place on all of Coruscant, the Senate chambers.

She whooped for joy, finished adjusting her formal wear, braided her long, brown hair and twisted it into a bun, then ran out of her room.

?Why are you so happy?? Tahiri, home on a lunch break, asked her teenaged daughter. ?Shouldn?t you be heading off to Assessments? Aren?t most Padawans doing last minute cramming right now??

?Not me,? Allia beamed, planting a quick kiss on her mother?s cheek and patting her mother?s stomach, where her newest sibling was growing. ?I?m going to the Senate.?

Tahiri?s brow furrowed. All her Allia ever talked about was the Senate, a habit Anakin had been quick to feed with his incessant stories of his mother?s grand deeds in the early days of the New Republic. Why was she going to the Senate instead of Padawan Assessments like the rest?

?Don?t worry, Mom,? Allia grinne

4. forceaddict

Sep 20, 2002
    great post

i wasn't mad at u, that u killed off all the good charectors, i was just shocked that a story starts off and the big three are gone, i like this idea

5. A-Windsor

Apr 22, 2003
    Here's a bit more.

Anakin was surprised to find his brother waiting for him as he stepped into his tiny office in the Jedi temple.

?What?s wrong?? Anakin asked, his first instinct to assume something had happened.

?Nothing,? Jacen laughed, looking at his brother?s look of worry. ?I?ve just come to discuss a Council decision with you.?

Anakin sighed. ?Don?t do that to me.?

?Do what? You?re the one that got yourself worked up, Little Brother.?

?Yes, well, with our past, a relative waiting with news is usually the harbinger of bad tidings.?

?If you read me with the Force first, you would have known,? Jacen admonished.

?What about that Council decision?? Anakin changed the subject.

?We?ve decided to have a Jedi envoy in the Senate. Someone to relate the views of the Council and report to us about the Senate?s workings.?

Anakin snorted. ?You?ve all been listening to Allia too much.?

?No, Allia has a valid point that Tenel actually submitted to the Council a few weeks ago. It has been rather hush-hush up until now. We voted in favor of it this morning.?

?Who?s the poor Jedi who will have to sit through all of the Senate meetings?? Anakin chuckled, taking a seat on one of the couches that was crammed against one wall and motioning for his brother to take a seat.

?Actually, the Council has requested that Allia do it.?

Anakin snickered. ?Really, Jacen. Who is it??

?Anakin,? Jacen laughed, ?I?m dead serious. A Padawan is the only Jedi with enough time to conceivably pull this off. Knights are either teaching or off on missions. Allia is the only Padawan who shows the control, talent, or desire to do it. She?s the obvious choice.?

?And last time I checked she was only fourteen. I?m not sure I want her dealing with political back stabbing.?

?Anakin, you know she?s just like Mom. Mom was an Imperial Senator when she was eighteen. Allia can handle being an envoy in this Senate. It is much less brutal.?

?I don?t know, Jacen.?

?Well, ultimately it isn?t your choice. With the mandate of the Council and the approval of her master, it the decision is Allia?s.?

?Josilin doesn?t like Allia dealing with anything political. It distracts her.?

?I know, but we?ve already spoken with her, and she agreed, as long as we explain to Allia that her first and foremost role is as a Jedi Padawan.?

?When do you tell her?? Anakin exhaled.

?Josilin is telling her now as they attend their first meeting.?

?Great heads up, Jasa,? Anakin said, packing up some datacards from his desk. ?The Council just sits up there and thinks that it can dictate lives. Shouldn?t my daughter be learning the Force, not listening to politicians ramble on and stab each other in the back.?

?Anakin, do not bring your issues with the Council into this,? Jacen warned.

?When?s the last time any Council member went on a mission? Did some fieldwork, some hands on action? You sit up there in the temple and make decisions based on theories and what you think you know about the Force.?

?What do you suggest? Running off and settling every dispute with a lightsaber? Please tell me you have matured more than that.?

Anakin sighed, returning back to their original topic of discussion. ?I just wish I would have had more notice.?

The tension between them melted, their old argument saving itself for a later time.

?Sorry, but it was just decided this morning, and we couldn?t have anyone swaying Allia?s decision. She has to act as the Force tells her, not as her father does.?

?Don?t tell her that, please,? Anakin laughed. ?It?s hard enough raising a teenage girl. You get to do it twice.?

?Oh, don?t remind me,? Jacen groaned, exiting the office with his brother.

The roar and life of the Grand Senate Chamber was a feeling Allia Solo reveled in. Despite noise dampers and calls for order, there was always a din of delegates speaking to each other and shouting their opinions to the masses.

?Order! Order!? Sbi Khamisi, the current Chief of State, called,

6. forceaddict

Sep 20, 2002
    great post, so little solo is an envoy to the senate, that should be interesting

7. Jek_Windu

Jek_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 26, 2003
  8. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Where's the back story? *lurk mode.*

9. A-Windsor

Apr 22, 2003
    The back story is not quite completed. Jek_Windu wrote it, so talk to him! :)

10. A-Windsor

Apr 22, 2003
    ?Allia! Jacen is here for you,? Ben Skywalker called as he opened the door for his cousin. Anakin and Tahiri had raised Ben Skywalker after his father died when he was three. The spitting image of his late father, he was now Anakin?s apprentice.
    ?Hey, Uncle,? Allia laughed, coming to the door and hugging Jacen, then showing him in.
    Ben returned to the kitchen to help Tahiri and Anakin clean up after dinner.
    ?How are you, Envoy Solo?? Jacen grinned.
    ?Wonderful, Uncle Jacen!? Allia smiled from ear to ear. ?I just want to say thank you so much for everything you did.?
    ?Come over and thank your aunt sometime. She did more than I did,? Jacen told her, pulling some datacards out of his robe pocket. ?Here, I?ve brought these from the Council for you to review.?
    His niece took them and set them down on the side table as her mother interrupted their conversation.
    ?Jacen Solo, I need to talk to you!?
    ?Ooh, you are in trouble,? Allia warned, glancing toward the kitchen. ?I haven?t heard that tone of voice since Ben came in after curfew.?
    ?Ben? Really? What happened??
    ?He wasn?t allowed out of Dad?s sight for three weeks.?
    ?Ouch. What do you think my punishment will be??
    ?No clue,? Allia shrugged, slipping off to talk to her brother. ?But it won?t be pretty.?
    ?Great,? Jacen murmured, trudging towards the kitchen.
    As he entered the kitchen, Jacen smiled, ?Good evening, Tahiri.?
    His sister-in-law?s look was venomous in return. ?Were you planning on telling me about this whole Senate thing, Jacen??
    Jacen cringed and behind her Anakin smirked and mouthed, ?Busted.?
    ?It was just decided this morning. I thought I would let your husband tell you since he has more ways of making you less angry,? Jacen explained with a twinkle in his eye.
    Tahiri slapped him, a move that surprised all present and had Ben snorting as he walked out of the room to tell Allia.
    ?Next time you make decisions about my only daughter?s life, I suggest you consult with me first.?
    Anakin snickered. ?Oh, Jace, she?s worse than getting in trouble with Mom.?
    ?But not quite as bad as getting in trouble with Winter,? Jacen responded while rubbing his injured face. The pain eventually wore off, though the mark on his face and his pride remained.
    ?Are you gonna tell him?? Aidan questioned as the three minors of the household entered the kitchen.
    ?Tell me what?? Jacen inquired, forgetting his wounded ego momentarily.
    Tahiri shushed Aidan with a look and her young son looked down apologetically. Ben and Allia gave each other sidelong glances and grinned.
    ?Oh, it?s nothing,? Anakin tried to brush it off, but he was smiling like a mad man so Jacen knew it was good news.
    ?We?re gonna have a baby brother!? Allia announced, looking anxiously at her mom.
    ?Allia!? Tahiri objected and tried to swat her daughter.
    Allia giggled and ducked, running away from her mom. Aidan helped to corner her and Ben grabbed her by her waist, restraining her.
    ?Here Tahiri, beat her up,? Ben grinned, ?Get her back for spilling the beans.?
    The mother laughed, tickling the daughter mercilessly.
    ?That?s great, Little Brother,? Jacen smiled, embracing his brother.
    ?Yeah, I thought so too,? Anakin grinned like a Solo. ?Hopefully this new little one will take more after his brother and I than his mom and sister when it comes to keeping his mouth shut.?

11. forceaddict

Sep 20, 2002
    great work, the solo's are so funny, don't anger tahiri, she can get very mad

12. A-Windsor

Apr 22, 2003
    When Josilin Irumba went to retrieve her Padawan in the morning, Aidan informed her that she was not there. The Jedi Master knew exactly where to find Allia, too.
    Upon arriving at the Horn residence, Josilin was greeted by Winter, the nanny of Valin and Sannah Horn?s infant son and the woman who had raised two generations of Solo children, including her own Padawan.
    ?Master Irumba,? the white haired woman, who was getting up in her years, grinned to the younger woman. ?I assume you are here for Allia.?
    Josilin nodded cordially, stepping into the home.
    Allia sat in the living room, on one of the wide, white chairs, and cradled three-month-old Kieran Horn in her lap. She grinned as she saw her master enter, letting the platinum spheres that spun in a Force-guided circle around her drop.
    Irumba?s Padawan had such talent in the Force, a telekinetic ability that came so easily that it reminded Josilin of the stories of her great-grandfather?s abilities. She was no Chosen One, granted, but she outweighed even her brother in telekinesis. The way she threw her talent around, though, worried the Jedi Master.
    ?Master, I thought you would come for me. Sorry I wasn?t waiting where I was supposed to be. I just had to come see Winter and little Kieran,? Allia apologized.
    ?She had some news to give us,? Winter smiled.
    Josilin sent an inquiring look in Allia?s direction. Was she keeping something from her? Noticing the interaction between master and student, Winter spoke up.
    ?Am I saying too much??
    ?No,? Allia grinned, ?Of course not. Padawans don?t keep secrets from their masters.?
    Rather wayward and sometimes unwilling, Allia was still, above all else, a very loyal Padawan.
    ?So what news is this that has everyone so excited??
    Allia beamed. ?My mom?s having another baby. Another little boy.?
    ?That?s wonderful,? Josilin said, and meant it. ?Now I think it would be best if we went and did some meditation and training.?
    ?I?m almost afraid to ask, but what about my Assessments?? Allia asked, handing Kieran off to Winter, kissing her former nanny?s cheek, and walking with her master out of the apartments.
    ?You?ll be exempt, not too worry,? Irumba sighed.
    ?Oh.? Allia quickly hid her excitement, the flash only perceptible to someone who knew her as well as her master did.
    ?You may rejoice, Allia. No Padawan likes the Assessments.?
    Allia smiled from ear to ear momentarily, then regained her seriousness. ?We have much work to do before my next Senate meeting.?
    ?Yes,? Josilin agreed.
    They walked down the halls of the Temple in stride, nodding in acknowledgement to other Jedi they saw in the hall.
    ?Where do we start??
    ?Your cousins. Guard duty for a visit near Temple grounds. I want you to work on expanding your senses. It will come in handy in Senate meetings.?
    ?Yes, Master.?

13. A-Windsor

Apr 22, 2003
  14. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    this looks great! the kids r really kewl. i like the fact that ones into politics like her grandma & great-grandma. continue on down the line i guess... and her brother seems to have great fighting ability. i look fwd to reading more.

i got a question tho: what happened to jaina? r u gonna at least mention her or her kids/husband if she has one? and if she has one- jag please! even if theyre not main characters i was wondering where they went!

-JJ00

15. A-Windsor

Apr 22, 2003
    Jaina, very unfortunately, was killed. I am not sure how or if Jag is alive, I'll have to check with Jek_Windu. Kill him if you are upset, he wrote the backstory. ;)

16. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    where did it say that?

17. A-Windsor

Apr 22, 2003
    It didn't! Hehe. It must have slipped through the cracks. I'll add it now.

18. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    lol... ok thanx... i was a little confused.

-jj00

19. A-Windsor

Apr 22, 2003
    I'm back and struggling on the next chapter. I'll try to get one up.

20. Jedi_Frodo_Baggins

Jedi_Frodo_Baggins Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    This story is quite a ways back.

Up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.