main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Future's Sentinel" - pre-OT, Ben Kenobi

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Cheveyo, May 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheveyo

Cheveyo Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 29, 2001
    **Bows to the readers**

How can I ignore requests like this? ;) I'm right now shelling out the skeleton draft of another Ben/Luke story. ;)

As it's looking right now, it follows on the heals of this story. Let's hope it can live up to your expectations!!

2. TheBalinakaBaroness

TheBalinakaBaroness Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    And it's not even Christmas! :D (Or Life Day or whatever hell Wookiee holiday...) [face_laugh]

3. Cheveyo

Oct 29, 2001
    Uppity! ;)

4. TorontoJediMaster

TorontoJediMaster Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2001
    Can't wait for some new parts.

I think there could be some Ben/Luke adventures. This does seem to be deviating from canon a little. In ANH, Luke didn't know what a lightsaber was. Yet here, he's seen Ben use one.

I really hope that at some point, George Lucas will put back in those old scenes on Tatooine that were never shown. (The ones with Biggs, and the rest of Luke's friends)

5. Cheveyo

Oct 29, 2001
    Awww, man, I didn't even think of that! I could always change that scene to adjust for the canon (Kenobi would wait until the kids left before igniting the saber), or we could chalk it up to being a decade before A New Hope, and Luke IS a kid... his imagination may determine it's something totally different. Andit all happened so fast... it could have been anything really--what with that old hermit wizard around and all! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.