Futuristic Cityscape

Discussion in 'Scifi 3D Forum' started by shkumbin, Nov 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shkumbin Jedi Knight

star 1
    I know lol,but im saying its strange Ive never experienced something liek this before...
  2. darthviper107 Force Ghost

star 4
    That's really odd, do you happen to have Autobak enabled? Because it has an automatic saving system, there'll be three files that you can recover.
  3. shkumbin Jedi Knight

star 1
    OK<, I GIVE UP!
    Thanks for all the help and effort guys!
    Im new I will work more as I go, it isnt the only chance, I will start a new more "normal" lool, project for me!
    Cheers and thanks all
  4. JeneralJarJar Jedi Knight

star 1
    What version of Max are you using? I recall having this problem with 5 or 6. It had to do with the way the program instanced the max file into memory. If Windows was shut down improperly, even if the file was saved, a sudden reboot would wipe it out because the data wasn't physically being written.

I know Discreet addressed this issue, but sorry, I don't believe there was ever a recovery fix.
  5. DarkSapiens Force Ghost

star 4
    I's a pity.

I really liked this model...
  6. shkumbin Jedi Knight

star 1
    lol, my friend had a copy of the scene, haahha, and Im getting it now and see if I can recover it.
    It gave me a hard time anyway, though I wont propably use it for the purpose I wanted to but either a nice animation with spaceships flying or just a matte, lol
    cheers
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.