main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson FWHS performance of Ep. 2 music on March 28

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by thatsMISTERwookiee, Jan 26, 2007.

1. _Anakin_Vader_

_Anakin_Vader_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    So now I'm really confused. Is there a second performance or isn't there? Is this just a one time thing the night of the 28th or is there another one?

2. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    I thought their was another one on the weekend or something. As far as I know (Jack?) we are not requested for that one.

3. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    March 28th and May 9th and we are requested for both of them. It is a daytime performance and Mike will probably not be able to attend this one as he must be in classes himself at that time.

4. FORCEinept

FORCEinept Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 17, 2006
    Will you guys need any help? I'd be glad to lend a hand just say the word... or words, you know.

5. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    We would love to have you come and join us, by all means YES!! :)

6. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Even if we didn't need help, it be nice to C U.

So, yea... come on by.

7. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    Yeah man we want you to come!

Hey, can anyone bring a digital video camera (or regular vhs)???? I really regret not being able to make this but want to hear the soud of the crowd when the netrance is made, and then maybe get some footage afterwards, plus we can always use more footage for the end of the year dvd!

8. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I can do it with my camera if I don't take any photo's otherwise and if I start with fresh batteries.

9. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Better make sure they allow cameras during the performance ;)

I really wish I could be there for this :_|

10. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    Both performances occur AFTER school hours are over, the May 9th performance will be in the auditorium, not the gym, but the start times (6:00 PM) should be the same.

11. thatsMISTERwookiee

Nov 12, 2005

Here's the confirmation list that I have so far:

Jack - Qui-Gon
    Chris - Jango
    Frankie - Nihulus
    Damian - Jawa
    Mike - Jedi
    Scott(DSG) - Vader
    Jake - Jedi/wrangler
    Cat - wrangler
    Cheryl - Jedi/wrangler

Have not yet heard back from Steve, Brian, or Antone if they will be there and as what(the wookiee 2 outfit is available). I think that covers everybody that was interested. If I have forgotten anyone, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!

Only seven days to go on this.

12. FORCEinept

Mar 17, 2006
    Add me to the list. I'm going for sure.

13. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I'll give Steve a call tomorrow and see if he will be there for sure as well.

Dustin, is there anyone you would feel comfortable letting wear your trooper armor for this event?

Jack, what about Chewie, could Steve wear it possibly?

14. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    I just realized that I will most likely be late. I don't get off work until 430 and I work at Broadway & Craycroft. I'll try to go in earlier that day and maybe get off at 4, but no guarantee.

15. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005

Im sorry, but no.

16. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    Apparently the school thinks Nihilus is too scary for the kids. So it is unknown if I will be able to troop in this event as of yet. Keep you posted.

17. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    See if Joe will lend you the clone, or a Dark Jedi, or wrangle.

I was asked to go as the Jawa, not my first choice but I do what is asked. That leaves the guard open anyone can fit into the guard they are welcome to wear that in lew of no armor or not wanting to wrangle in civies. Or they can wear the Jawa (much easier to see out of) and I'll wear the guard.

18. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Or Mugen you could alway wear your costume without the mask and be a dark Jedi. :confused:

19. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    Jack left me a message, and he said Nihilus was good to go. (Kids love sabers...red ones) [face_devil]

20. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    LOL, even grade school kids are more worldly now that I was in Jr. High. Times are a-changing. [face_worried]

21. thatsMISTERwookiee

Nov 12, 2005
    Have checked with both the band director and the school principal about blasters and they are both okay with FULL costumes. Whoever is the wookiee will have the bowcaster. Jango can have his blasters. We be armed.

22. FORCEinept

Mar 17, 2006
    Yay! Violence is Fun!

... or insinuated violence at least.

23. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    four days to go!!! WHEEEEE!! I know all I have to do is show up in a T-Shirt.. hardly fair I am sure ... but I will be there ready with business cards and stickers in hand!!

Jack, what do you need me to do for you to get ready for this event other than the business cards and stickers?

24. thatsMISTERwookiee

Nov 12, 2005
    Anybody have a spare Jedi cloak(only) that the band director can wear? He looks to take a size large.

Also, we may need one or two spare lightsabers. The band director will be using my spare Vader. Anybody willing to volunteer these items?

25. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    He wants to conduct with a MR saber? Is that not a bit heavy for that? What about a Hasbro saber (much lighter)?

I can lend MRs if needed.