main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX FX Lightsabers / costuming

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Jedivasponyx, Mar 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedivasponyx

Jedivasponyx Jedi Youngling

Mar 4, 2003
    Well good news everyone.Well i heard from sharpers image that they will be selling Darth Vaders FX Saber. Bad news is release
    date is in apirl if everything is going right and if no delays due to war, or shipping.I believe u can pre order ur sabers
    and pick ur sabers up at sharpers image store. they will be sent to the warehouses
    due to lack of room for the sharpers image at the northstar mall.They will be selling for 129.99 and a two year warrenty for 25 dollors. which is not bad if anything breaks take it back and they will replace it. and a warrenty like tht u cant beat it. other stors is just 6 months warrenty and oh will ur SOL. So my jedi pupils get them fast cause they will sell out. i went in just in time to get anikins and they had 40 and sold out in 1 day lots of others had to wait. so
    act now while supplies last, accessories not included. haa haa haa haa just hummor.

I am sorry i will not be going to dallas but im looking forward to live oak.
    Hopefuly poeple well be in costume. Hopefuly mine will be close to ready.The only thing that i paid for was the gee uniform only 20 dollors and the duty belt 15 dollors.The rest was gap pants and old docker pants for
    leg straps for Luke Skywalkers out fit.
    I Have to admit im old fashioned guy got used
    to the old star wars more than the new.I do have an old kangroo hat like lukes and paintball goggles for the full effect tht the movies did not show, wish they had put tht in the movie.
    Good luck and becareful in houston Matthew Biangardi
    jedi Vasp Onyx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.