main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FX Sabers

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by VinkFloyd, Oct 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VinkFloyd

VinkFloyd Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2000
    anyone in the area have an Master Replica FX Edition sabers? i have one Anakin (broken) and one Luke (received yesterday!) plan on getting the vader soon.

2. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    Yeah Floyd I got the Anakin Saber and it's works great! How's the Luke saber is it as cool?

3. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    TiePilot74 has a Vader and Anakin one. Are ya'll talking about the Luke one that's not out yet? The Jedi Luke one. I want that one but, I don't think it comes out until next month.

4. VinkFloyd

Sep 28, 2000
    it's sturdier than the anakin one. the battery compartment is greatly upgraded, too. it seems too sensitive to motion and the blade is allready kinda loose. i might have to return it for replacement since it's still under warranty.
    gonna have to evaluate finances to see if i can get the vader one with this paycheck.

5. VinkFloyd

Sep 28, 2000
    the luke is available right now right over the phone or the website. they have a special deal if you want to get both at once for only 250 for the pair.

6. TiePilot74

TiePilot74 Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2003
    Yeah, I got a broken Anakin Lightsaber and a new Darth Vader saber.

The Vader Saber is really cool.

7. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    You guys must be busting some jedi@$$
    I ordered my Anakin saber on the first day they became available. It went out on the first shipment. To this day it still works great.

I'm thinking about getting the Vader saber. I don't like the Luke though. They changed the design to make it work as an FX and i just don't dig it. To me if they couldn't make it like it was they shouldn't have made it at all. They should have made the ESB saber. I think it's cooler any way. Just a thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.