main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq FYI: Mara Jade Fan has retired

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by BrotherHalo, Sep 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Reposted from the CR boards:

The meaning of that cryptic thread title is that I am resigning all Fanforce and JC responsibilities effective today Sept. 5th. That includes Pacific Region RSA, GSA, and Collecting forum manager. I can't point to one reason and say "this is why", suffice it to say there are many reasons, but the main reason is so that I will have more time to spend with my kids, and more time to devote to other interests, and my own fanforce chapter. Also, I miss just being a regular user and remember how much fun it was when I first joined fanforce. It isn't that I don't care about fanforce anymore, that isn't true at all, in fact I care too much about it and it is causing me a lot of stress. I am going to ask that my access be removed from this forum so I won't be able to see your good-byes. I am going to miss each and every one of you. If you think of me sometime, send me a PM, or come visit me on the San Diego Fanforce forum.

MTFBWYA!

Linda

2. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    Sad to see her go but I understand...

3. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Sorry to see her go...Linda was a great RFF leader - :(

4. Jaina313

Jaina313 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 18, 2004
    It makes me sad as well. :( She was the first FanForce person I met. But it's not as if she's gone forever. :)

5. BrotherHalo

May 12, 2003
    True, Andrea. The cool thing is, now that she's back to being a "regular" member, maybe she'll have more time to come out and visit and us vice-versa!

6. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    Definitely. I still have to meet her!

7. BrotherHalo

May 12, 2003
    Me too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.