main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FYI: Win An Advance Copy of Yoda: Dark Rendevous

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Genghis12, Oct 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Genghis12

Genghis12 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 18, 1999
    Details
    [color=blue][i]We are giving 25 readers the opportunity to get a first look at STAR WARS YODA: DARK RENDEZVOUS by Sean Stewart (on-sale November 23, 2004) and submit a review that could be posted in the DRIN.

As the Clone Wars rage, Jedi Master Yoda must once again face one of his greatest adversaries: Count Dooku. . . .

The savage Clone Wars have forced the Republic to the edge of collapse. During the height of the battle, on Jedi Knight escapes the carnage to deliver a message to Yoda on Coruscant. It appears that Dooku wants peace and demands a rendezvous. Chances are slim that the treacherous Count is sincere but, with a million lives at stake, Yoda has no choice.

The meeting will take place on Djun, a planet steeped in evil. The challenge could not be more difficult. Can Yoda win back his once-promising pupil from the dark side, or will Count Dooku unleash his sinister forces against his former mentor? Either way, Yoda is sure of one thing: This battle will be one of the fiercest he'll ever face.

To participate, send an e-mail with DARK RENDEZVOUS in the subject line to delrey@randomhouse.com, including your full name and address in the body of the e-mail (NOTE: your personal information will not be used for any purpose other than this reader review). If you are among the 25 randomly selected reviewers, we will notify you by e-mail before mailing you the book.

All submissions must be received BEFORE 12:01 AM on MONDAY, November 1, 2004.[/i][/color]

2. Wes_Janson

Wes_Janson Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 17, 2004
    Its bad when someone nicknamed typo corrects you.....

During the height of the battle, on Jedi Knight escapes the carnage to deliver a message to Yoda on Coruscant.

should be

During the height of the battle, one Jedi Knight escapes the carnage to deliver a message to Yoda on Coruscant.

3. Pellaeon-Firke

Pellaeon-Firke Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Blame the OS, as I think that's copy pasted straight from the EU News section.

4. Wes_Janson

Wes_Janson Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 17, 2004
    Ah, my appolgies.

Whats an on Knight ?

A Jedi thats turned on ?

[voice=Austin]Do I make you horney baby[/voice]

5. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Vader have a castle on Djun?

6. Iron_Fist

Iron_Fist Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 30, 2003
    I think it was Vjun from memory, but possibly Djun...

Am I right to assume that non-US fans can't participate? :(

I_F

7. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Probably, but it can't hurt to email them just in case. ;)

8. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    it was something like Vjun, but i know for a fact that it is NOT Djun. ;)

Evil.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.