main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto G.I Joe Packaging mistakes found at Walmart, Guess who inside.

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by DARTH2-D2, Apr 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARTH2-D2

DARTH2-D2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2002
    I was at Walmart cruising the toy isle when I found two very cool items.

G.I.Joe 25th anniversary Cobra Commander with battle armor but he was no snake face packaged instead was a Starwars Return of the jedi Scout Trooper

and

G.I.Joe 25th anniversary SSGT Rock & Roll but not the old Machine gunner packaged instead was a tuskin raider without a gaffi stick

I put down the transformer I was going to buy and bought the two figures instead then proceded to walk the whole toy section looking for more but didnt.

what do you think of my find.

2. DaleSabers

DaleSabers Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 25, 2006
    I think you found a treasure there.

3. Spiderfan

Spiderfan Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 9, 2004
    I demand pictoral evidence...because this sounds hilariously awesome. :p

4. DARTH2-D2

Feb 9, 2002
    ok so unless your on my facebook you cant see it. sorry

5. DaleSabers

DaleSabers Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 25, 2006
    then i'll have to say its a false treasure without pics to back it up facebook or not.

6. DARTH2-D2

Feb 9, 2002
    I tried everything to get the image up, I will try harder when I get home tonight

7. Lord_Robert

Lord_Robert Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 20, 2005
    I want to see this. I sent you message on facebook.

8. Spiderfan

Mar 9, 2004
    [image=http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2403/2413715926_5900a23a5a_o.jpg]

9. JediXXL

JediXXL Force Ghost star 6

Apr 11, 2003
    No evidence of tampering? We have a clown around here that does figure swaps in the packages... Marty got a Luke ROTJ like that once.

10. AKalel

AKalel Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 22, 2005
    Bet you could get a fortune if you ebayed them. I am curious though what does your receipt say does it just says toy or state the type of toy cause if it does not just say toy that might be a clue if someone switched figures or if it was a weird case of packaging. On a sort of off topic discuss I can remember one time when I was actively collecting hockey cards and once got a insert from a previous years set in a pack that there should be no humanily possible way of it being in.

11. DARTH2-D2

Feb 9, 2002
    there is minor signs that they could have been tampered with but ive seen normal packaging with the same.

anyways, why would someone buy two G.I.Joe figures, two starwars figures swap them then bring back the figures to a store and put them on the shelf. just for kicks, knowing someone may buy them thinking they got something special. sounds like a real winner.

well if they are fakes, well I guess I got duped, and they become a curious part of my starwars collection like they were gonna be anyways.

12. Spiderfan

Mar 9, 2004
    Have you tried contacting Hasbro to see if they are genuine? They may not be sincere but its worth the effort.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.