main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

G4TV

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by DarthMak, Jan 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthMak

DarthMak Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 4, 2001
    If anyone has cable or satellite, there's a channel that I've been addicted to lately. It is a video game channel 24 hours a day. A lot of shows about anything video games.

Has anybody seen it?

2. Lord_Matthew

Lord_Matthew Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2002
    I have.. its a giant advertaisment.. buy this controller for this game
    this game rocks
    I have only seen them pan one game.. and I cant find anything to help me get past parts of Bounty hunter or Metroid prime

3. malkieD2

malkieD2 Ex-Manager and RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2002
    I watch G4TV, its only on digital in my area. I must say the channel sucks [face_plain] as mentioned above it might as well be an infomercial channel. Oh, and the MTV-wannabie presenters are crap.

My next door neighours dead dog could do a better job than them.

malkie

4. RedSaberWarrior

RedSaberWarrior Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    What channel number is it? I've looked for the name, but I can't find it. I have direct tv satalite.

By the way, a show that delivers truthfull, well thought out reviews on games is Extended Play on TechTV

5. WindexedStormtrooper

WindexedStormtrooper Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    We just got a free preview of this channel. Although I agree with the fact that the programming is really annoying and seems like one big infomercial, I still think it's better than 95% of everything else on TV these days. I give it a thumbs up.

:)

6. pat-fett

pat-fett Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 17, 2001
    I get this channel at home. I agree it's not that great. The only good show is that chat show,forget the name. It'd be cool if they got the old Captin N or Mario/Zelda cartoons on there.

7. shine

shine Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 5, 1999
    I usually watch it when Extended Play is not on, but the best shows are Blister and Cheats.

8. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
    I have it on Digital Cable through AT&T in California. While it isn't the best, I enjoy some of it. I do enjoy Blister, G4TV.com, Pulse (when it is actually a new episode), and Arena can be entertaining at times. From reading their boards, it seems many "get off" just looking at the girls who host G4TV.com (Tina & Laura), and Filter (Diane Mizota). I like that the channel seems to give fair and unbiased coverage to all the platforms, instead of marking out over 1 over all the others.

9. WindexedStormtrooper

WindexedStormtrooper Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    But isn't watching hot chicks talk about video games just the coolest thing ever?!?!

;)

10. malkieD2

malkieD2 Ex-Manager and RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2002
    But isn't watching hot chicks talk about video games just the coolest thing ever?!?!

no, that would be making out with the hot chicks that talk about video games

;) ;)

malkie

11. pat-fett

pat-fett Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 17, 2001
    ROTFLMAO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.