main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Gabby's Newspaper Article

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sereana_Nightstar, Sep 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    I just saw Gabby's article in the St. Pete. Times...this is such a great article abou her and what she does. I would like to post it online in the site. If you are in Tampa you may try the St. Pete Times online..Sunday Sept. 4th.

Unfortunately I did not see Gabby at DC...did see Chris and Holly and they looked great in the parade and in Jedi costume.

2. PrincessElaina

PrincessElaina Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2005
    Thank you Marie!! I had to stay behind from DragonCon and finish up with the reporters. I have to say it was kind of short and I was miss quoted all over the place. She didnt even get the sewing room photos in there but what can you do. She also failed to mention my education. It just felt like it was hacked into pieces and she wrote what she felt like writing. I should have let the Tampa Tribune do it instead but at the time I was under a strict contract with the Diana Exhibit and couldn't. I hear they would have done a better job.

Gabby

3. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    No matter how it came out I was really proud to tell my folks and others about your article and show it all over the place to my friends. I'm very proud of you.

4. PrincessElaina

Jun 7, 2005
    Thank you Marie!! I can't wait to see you tommorow. Around 6:30 pm I will be at Panera.

5. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    I have to see a patient and change her TPN, big IV thing. Pump and admin set. I should be there by 7 pm.

6. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Read your story and though the writer left a lot to be desired, your real life is an adventure worthy of note. I am looking forward to more time with you and maybe collaborating on some costumes. You are an inspiration in your pursuits and a healthy huzzah for your future adventures.@};-

7. PrincessElaina

Jun 7, 2005
    Thank you very much; that means allot!

gabrielle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.