Gabrielle off to Boston/ Padme Senate Gown

Discussion in 'Tampa Bay, FL' started by PrincessElaina, Oct 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrincessElaina Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well folks I am off to Boston in a few days!! (Never been there)....

I have completed my Padme Senate Gown (In 21 days) and I am very happy with how it turned out!! It had to be "Cannon" so I worked my arse off!!!

I will be opening in other places also; maybe see some of you there??

Gabrielle
  2. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Have a great trip...girl (my birthplace) This can actually be a nice season to be in Boston. Drink tea, eat lobster and have a gret time!!!!Let me know when you get back and take lots of pics!!!!
  3. HippieTrooper Jedi Knight

star 1
    Have fun, those Padme gowns look fantastic! Get lots of pics, hope to see you again soon!
    Later
  4. seswa Jedi Padawan

i cant wait to see it!!!! i LOVE your fireside padme gown. it looks PERFECT and you are sooo skinny that you make a perfect padme! Cant wait to see the new Senate gown. Make sure you take lots of pics!!
  5. PrincessElaina Jedi Knight

star 1
    You guys are the greatest! I will get picks up as soon as I get back. You all are great to hang around and I will be thinking of you all in Boston! The plane takes off at 6am "ick" but I am sure I will not sleep a wink.

PS Thanks for the compliments on the costumes and being skinny ;)

Gabrielle
  6. Jauhzmynn Jedi Master

star 4
    You'er welcome on the costume compliments. The padme' gowns are NOT easy to make.

Only one thing that's required for the Boston thing, you HAVE to have fun. ;-) Pics are nessasary but IF you can, have someone snag some of you. I'm praying for you to have a safe trip up and back.
  7. PrincessElaina Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well I made it here ok!! washington was beautiful but glad to be here! just got my itinerary and it says I will be performing and rehearsing with Anthony Daniels?

Woah!

Gabrielle
  8. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow Gabby!! take pics, pics. You go ril I am so happy and proud of you. Keep us informed, get plenty of sleep and eat protein and good stuff. Take care of yourself!!
  9. vampyregodz Jedi Knight

star 1
    Just spoke with Gabby she is loving Boston and I am sure there will be tons of pics...have fun up there sweetie
  10. Jauhzmynn Jedi Master

star 4
    Congrats Gabrielle. I'm very glad and have fun. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.