main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Gabrielle off to Boston/ Padme Senate Gown

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by PrincessElaina, Oct 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrincessElaina

PrincessElaina Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2005
    Well folks I am off to Boston in a few days!! (Never been there)....

I have completed my Padme Senate Gown (In 21 days) and I am very happy with how it turned out!! It had to be "Cannon" so I worked my arse off!!!

I will be opening in other places also; maybe see some of you there??

Gabrielle

2. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Have a great trip...girl (my birthplace) This can actually be a nice season to be in Boston. Drink tea, eat lobster and have a gret time!!!!Let me know when you get back and take lots of pics!!!!

3. HippieTrooper

HippieTrooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 31, 2005
    Have fun, those Padme gowns look fantastic! Get lots of pics, hope to see you again soon!
    Later

4. seswa

seswa Jedi Youngling

Jul 5, 2005
    i cant wait to see it!!!! i LOVE your fireside padme gown. it looks PERFECT and you are sooo skinny that you make a perfect padme! Cant wait to see the new Senate gown. Make sure you take lots of pics!!

5. PrincessElaina

Jun 7, 2005
    You guys are the greatest! I will get picks up as soon as I get back. You all are great to hang around and I will be thinking of you all in Boston! The plane takes off at 6am "ick" but I am sure I will not sleep a wink.

PS Thanks for the compliments on the costumes and being skinny ;)

Gabrielle

6. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    You'er welcome on the costume compliments. The padme' gowns are NOT easy to make.

Only one thing that's required for the Boston thing, you HAVE to have fun. ;-) Pics are nessasary but IF you can, have someone snag some of you. I'm praying for you to have a safe trip up and back.

7. PrincessElaina

Jun 7, 2005
    Well I made it here ok!! washington was beautiful but glad to be here! just got my itinerary and it says I will be performing and rehearsing with Anthony Daniels?

Woah!

Gabrielle

8. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Wow Gabby!! take pics, pics. You go ril I am so happy and proud of you. Keep us informed, get plenty of sleep and eat protein and good stuff. Take care of yourself!!

9. vampyregodz

vampyregodz Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2003
    Just spoke with Gabby she is loving Boston and I am sure there will be tons of pics...have fun up there sweetie

10. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    Congrats Gabrielle. I'm very glad and have fun. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.