main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Galactic Battlegrounds team

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by The_Supreme_Jedi, Jan 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Supreme_Jedi

The_Supreme_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 12, 2002
    Who here is interested in joining a Galactic Battlegrounds team? That won't be the only game that we play though, if any of you have and other Star Wars game we can move the team there.

2. Soontir-Fel

Soontir-Fel Force Ghost star 5

Dec 18, 2001
    uh me me me

3. The_Supreme_Jedi

Jan 12, 2002
    Ok, Do you play off of MSN gameing zone? That's where I have my team set up at.

4. Soontir-Fel

Soontir-Fel Force Ghost star 5

Dec 18, 2001
    yes i play on the zone

5. The_Supreme_Jedi

Jan 12, 2002
    Ok, My team name is the Republic Jedi Masters. Look for it in the profiles and petition for membership. Oh and before you do that let me know your screen name. If you want to join to do have 1 request. I would like you to change your zone name to RJM_{insert name of a jedi}. If you really don't want to change your name I'll understand but I would prefer it. Anyone else want to take me up on this?

6. The_Supreme_Jedi

Jan 12, 2002
    I said a little something different than what I meant. I need the RJM in front of your user name. What goes after it is your call but I would prefer a jedi name.

7. Jedi_Guy16

Jedi_Guy16 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2001
    As part of the RJM, I would like others to see this thread. As TSJ said, we are not a strictly Galactic Battlegrouds team. Any SW game is fine. As of right now, however, we only have two games we play as a team: Galactic Battlegrounds and Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight.
    If you would like to sign up, just go to the msn gaming zone and follow TSJ's instructions. If you have any questions, just post here, or PM myself or The_Supreme_Jedi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.