1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Galactic City: A Star Wars/Godfather Crossover RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jango10, Jun 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arch_Clone_Trooper Jedi Master

star 4
    maybe with this bump we can get a few more peeps to join and get jango to start this thing up....... jango if u cant do it then pass it on to someone else
  2. Jango10 Force Ghost

star 5
    GM Note

I want to begin this, but it seems that BLemelisk has disappeared. Once he returns, we will start.
  3. MasterP Force Ghost

star 7
  4. Jango10 Force Ghost

star 5
    Sure, just send me a PM of your character sheet. You will need to be a Euallen though.
  5. Arch_Clone_Trooper Jedi Master

star 4
    yes now i get to kill masterP!!!!!
  6. BLemelisk Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm here, I'm sorry Jango, I never responded to your PM [face_worried]

I have an idea for the opening, I'll PM that beast to ya right now.
  7. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8
    OOC: present and accounted for and waiting to start.
  8. Hitman90 Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC: I am ready to go.
  9. BLemelisk Force Ghost

star 4
    We're getting the post up people, patience :)

Also, if you guys have a chance to read up on the areas of Coruscant, particularly Galactic City, i.e. public areas and such, it will make this RP go a lot better. I'm always one for continuity.
  10. Jango10 Force Ghost

star 5
    Here we go!

Galactic City

Galactic City had a very wild nightlife, as Jango Fett had noticed the first time he "visited" Coruscant. Espicially this night. Jango knew the job he performed was a risky one, but it paid well. Very well. He didn't even see the face of the person who ordered the hit.

It was raining this particular night. Lightening flashed through the sky, followed by a boom of thunder. Jango contiued in his speeder to the rendevous point. He scanned the area around him, making sure nobody was around.

He reached the rendevous point, an abandoned docking port near the West Sea. He landed his speeder in Docking Bay 327. Jango hopped out of his speeder and approached his contact. All he saw was a shadowy figure.

"That's far enough," the figure hissed.

"Torv Cartoni is dead," Jango said. "Now where is my payment."

"Your reward will be transferred to your account," the figure spoke. "I just wanted to hear the news from you in person. You are execused. I have a little party to go to at the Western Sea."

Jango nodded and boarded his speeder.

Cartoni Residence, Galactic City

Dirk sat in his chair next to the fire in the living room. He puffed on a cigar as he sat in silence.

"Father," his son Prometheus approached him. "We have been informed that the Euallens are having a party at their private resort on the Western Sea."

Dirk turned, "Crash it."

"But, they many of Galactic City's top officials will be there, including Chacellor Palpitine," Prometheus said.

"Wait until all the officials leave," Dirk began. "Then inflitrate the resort using SCUBA equipment. Kill Mandel Eaullen and all his sons. He will pay for killing Torv."

"It will be done, Father. I promise you," Prometheus said.

TAG: Cartoni Family

OOC: Since BLemelisk is the "Godfather" of the Eaullen family. I will let him write an opening for them.
  11. BLemelisk Force Ghost

star 4
    Eaullen Floating Resort, Western Sea, Galactic City

Mandel Eaullen paced onto the top observation platform of his floating villa, staring at the red and orange auroras playing across the night sky over Galactic City. This was his favorite view of the great urban sprawl, one he had relished in ever since he came here with his father as a boy. Back then, he was so innocent, so caring.

Now times were different. He was a considerably colder man, with each 'business' deal hardening him even more. When the Cartonis took his right hand, forearm, and father from him thirty years before and he had taken his seat at the head of the family, he had vowed revenge on the Cartonis.

Any time his heart weighed heavy with the responsibilities of being one of the powerful men on Coruscant, he knew he could always come here to find solace, allowing his mind to wander the endless skylanes which held Galactic City together. He could lose himself that way, freeing himself temporarily from the sins that tugged at his soul.

Renewed in spirit, he heard the approach of one of his most promising lieutenants, Josef, behind him. He spoke to Mandel:

"Uncle, the shorelines are secured. I hired CoruscaMax Security teams to watch the ferry docks and I also stationed them on the lower levels here to screen the guests."

Mandel turned to his nephew and patted him on the cheek.

"Good man. Remember, the Chancellor will be here any moment. Let's get down to the reception room and greet the guests. Plus, we hafta keep Miguel and Tag away from the punch bowl and the buffet. Come."

With a genuine smile, he lead Josef downstairs to the now filling reception hall. All manner of Coruscant elite were arriving now, and Mandel and his family graciously greeted each one. He did manage a whole-hearted smile as he talked with his guests and listened to the strings of his orchestra's rendition of Manterero drift across the water into the glittering night.

TAG: KissSpooky, Deiskrad, Trimaj, Eaullen Family, Any
  12. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8
    IC: Miguel

Docks

There was just something wrong about tonight. He knew the Cartoni's were going to try something. It was the perfect night after all. Most of Coruscants elite were going to be present, and what better opportunity to embaress the Euallen family? He hated it when the Cartonis tried things like that. But then that was why he was a family member of the Euallen's in the first place. He had saved Mandel from a Cartoni assasin when he was a young man, a very young man. Ever since then he had hated the Cartoni's with a vengeance for daring to try to hurt his "father".

Waiting for the others to arrive he sampled some of the punch. It was up to their usual fair, but not really above. He started trying to see again for the umpteenth time where the places of tactical advantage were. He fingered his vibroblade in anticipation of the what the Cartoni's might dare to pull tonight. . .

TAG ANY EUALLEN
  13. Arch_Clone_Trooper Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Hades Cartoni

*Hades was a few blocks away from the Eullan party, he was standing next to his speeder car and a few other mobsters cars.*

"PRO! Are we waiting for the officals to leave or going in now??"

*Hades had been outside with too many blasters for too long... he was beginning to worry about people noticing him.*

TAG: PRO, anyone
  14. Jango10 Force Ghost

star 5
    GM Note

I will be leaving tomorrow to go on vacation. I will return either Thursday or Friday. You have two choices:

1. Suspend the Game until I return

2. Continue the Game with BLemelisk (if it is alright with him) being the GM (that means controlling the Cartoni family also)
  15. TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Name: Shanara Taleel
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 136 lbs
    Hair Color: red-brown
    Eye Color: blue, sometimes green
    Other Physical Descriptions: very athletic and slim, likes to wear classic black
    Family: Euallen
    Relation to "Godfather": (nephew, brother, son, son-in-law, etc.) was adopted
    Personality: highly intelligent, easygoing when not working, no-nonsense when working, hates the injustice and corruption going on in the senate, wishes for a strong leader,
    Bio: Shanara's parents were killed when she was very young. she hardly remembers them. since they were close friends with Mandel Euallen. he took her in and treated her as one of his own kids. when she was 13 he adopted her officially. she was never privy to the fact that the Euallens are a mafia family. she only knows that they have a strained relationship with their "business partners", the Cartonis.
    right now she is returning from a 6 month trip throughout the core worlds that she did to further her studies of business relations, alien politics and diplomacy. she is studying at the galactic university on coruscant about to do her last year there and writing her diploma.

-Mel

Shanara Taleel

coruscant, orbit

Shanara looked out the viewport onto the beauty that was coruscant from space. it was like a shining gem amidst the blackness of space. she was excited being back from an excursion throughout the core worlds for the last 6 months. she couldnt wait seeing her "family" again.

family. that word, like so often made her think of her real "family". Shanara was part of the highly influential family of the Euallen, though her name is different. Her real family was very good friends with the Euallen and when Shanara was very young they were killed. Mandel Euallen took her into his family treating her like his own daughter. she was grateful to him. and she knew he was proud of having a daughter now amidst all his sons. she couldnt wait to be with him again and tell him of all she had learned and seen on her trip. especially about the possibility that she might be able to work for the chancellors office.

the private shuttle descended into the atmosphere, closing in on the western sea where the Euallen had their resort. she could see it was brighter than usual. were they having a party? they couldnt have known she would be back today. as she was musing about how they could have found out the co-pilot came to her. "Miss, I'm sorry to disturb you, but it seems we lack the necessary clearance..." He stuttered through that. she looked at him puzzled. "What are you talking about? we dont need clearance. I LIVE here!" the co-pilot looked at her apologetically. she got up and went towards the cockpit.

in the cockpit she could see the pilot arguing with someone on comms. ...my passenger wont like that..... Shanara sat down in the co-pilot's seat. "May I?" she asked and went for the communit without waiting for a reply from the pilot. "This is Shanara Taleel, who the hell is this and why wont you let my shuttle land?"

Tag: Euallen
  16. Arch_Clone_Trooper Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: wow we need some eullan posts to continu i cant go on until some peeps start moving
  17. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8
    OOC: we kind of need blemlisk to come back.
  18. TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: when is this gonna continue?

-Mel
  19. Arch_Clone_Trooper Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: when someone from the eullan family posts and continues there party.... other wise i cant do anything to the party,...
  20. The Great No One Force Ghost

star 8
    i'm stuck as well until blemlisk comes back. i'd just be posting in circles. has anyone pmed him?
  21. TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: shouldnt Jango our GM be back by now?

-Mel
  22. TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: Hello? is this RPG dead?

-Mel
  23. Jango10 Force Ghost

star 5
    I've been back. I was just waiting for some Euallen people to post.

But, alas! This RPG seems to be dead. I will ask NP to lock it.
  24. TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: oh no.....seems like we dont have many Euallen people.....

-Mel
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.