main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Galactic Civil War *Sign-Up Here*

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthNerezza21, Mar 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthNerezza21

DarthNerezza21 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 10, 2005
    Hey I just wanted to start one on the GCW because it is my favorite time period within SW.

Rules.

1.) NO Uber super duper characters.

2.) NO more than 3 characters per user, and the users that will participate is limited so join now.

3.) NO Outstanding equipment if your character is not fit for it or cannot handle it. (A smugglar would have huge problems getting an ISD. I might let you have it but only if I feel it might help the story a bit.)

4.)Have Fun don't take this seriously.

Also, we should all know that you cannot take extensive control of someone else's character. If you are Uber, and others are complaining that they just shot you in the head but you made up some type of excuse. I WILL kill you off.

These are the characters I want filled.

Lando Calrissian-None

Chewbacca-*Whoever is Han controls him*

Boba Fett-None

Lobot-*Whoever is Lando*

Emperor Palpatine-None

Luke Skywalker-None

Han Solo-None

Princess Leia-None

Darth Vader-DarthNerezza21

Yoda-None

Threepio-*Whoever is Princess Leia*

Artoo-*Whoever is Luke*

Mara Jade-None

Jabba The Hutt-None

These are the Original spots that can be filled. Of course not too many force users becasue the only known ones were Yoda,Vader,Luke, and Leia at the time. So this is not some Jedi battle game.

3 Hidden Jedi's
    An apprentice (or more like hand) for Vader (I'm fixing to create him and I will control him)
    A Grand Moff for the Empire
    Leader for the Rebellion
    Admiral For Rebellion *Unless you want to be Admiral Ackbar go ahead*
    Grand Admiral for Empire

That is about it, but you can go ahead and add a Bounty Hunter, but it will not start until I get all the Major characters filled.

Again, feel free to add anybody you want, if you want to be a civilian go ahead. It will need to be accepted also. But only 3 Hidden Jedi's and 1 hand for Vader.

Here is the Character Sheet.

Name:
    Species:
    Weight:
    Eye Color:
    Hair Color:
    Hair Style:
    Facial Hair:
    Alignment:
    Bio:
    Goals: ex. Wants to one day restore Jedi Order

If you are applying for the Main characters the only two needed are Occupation and Bio.

The information you need to know:
    Episode V
    The Empire Strikes Back

It is a dark time for the Rebellion.
    Although the Death Star has been destroyed,
    Imperial troops have driven the Rebel forces
    from their hidden base and pursued them
    across the Galaxy.

Evading the dreaded Imperial Starfleet,
    a group of freedom fighters led by Luke Skywalker
    has established a new secret base on the
    remote ice world of Hoth.

The evil lord Darth Vader, obsessed with
    finding young Skywalker, has dispatched thousands
    of remote probes into the far reaches of space...

I will post my character in the next post.

*Sign-up Now!*

2. Darth-Leahmic

Darth-Leahmic Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2005
    Glad to see you made it, I will take Yoda and Palpatine...let me do their sheet real quick.

Of course if you didn't notice by now this is Leahmic223 from Gamefaqs.

3. WISE_JEDI12

WISE_JEDI12 Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 7, 2005
    I got han solo/boba

4. DarthNerezza21

Mar 10, 2005
    Sorry, I just got into a blowout with my dad.

Name: Darth Nerezza (Real name: Typho Arbinete)
    Species: Human
    Height: 6' 2"
    Weight: 190 lbs.
    Eye Color: Navy blue
    Hair Color: Silver
    Hair Style: Long
    Facial Hair: None
    Alignment: Darkside
    Bio: Born on Tatooine, this Dark Force user was found at the age of 15 by Darth Vader. Noticing that Typho had the potential to become a great Sith, Darth Vader took it upon himself to train him in secret, hiding him from the eyes of the Republic. Though still an apprentice, Vader believes it is time for the now known Darth Truder to reveal himself to the galaxy. And enstill (sp?) even more fear into their minds. Darth Truder wields a single red lightsaber.
    Goals: Wants to help his master, Darth Vader, destroy the Republic once and for all...

5. WISE_JEDI12

Feb 7, 2005
    Name: Han Solo
    Species:Coriellian
    Height:5'7
    Weight:not sure
    Eye Color:Brown
    Hair Color:Black
    Hair Style:Not sure
    Facial Hair:none
    Alignment:Rebels
    Bio: If, at the height of his smuggling days, you told Han Solo that he would be a hero of the Rebellion, fall in love with an Alderaanian princess, and become a general in the Alliance, he would have had no shortage of smart remarks for you. But if anything is consistent in Solo's life, it is unpredictability.

Han and his Wookiee first mate and co-pilot Chewbacca had a variety of adventures throughout their long careers as smugglers. By hanging out on the fringe of galactic society, Solo not only made useful allies, but powerful enemies. Han eventually met up with a young gambler named Lando Calrissian. After a period of adventuring, Han won Lando's freighter, the Millennium Falcon in a heated sabacc game.

Han and Chewie made countless modifications to the dilapidated Corellian freighter, souping up the Falcon to become an incredibly fast and well-armed smuggling vessel. During a stretch of bad fortune, Solo was forced to jettison a cargo of contraband spice belonging to the gangster Jabba the Hutt. The gangster put a price on his head so large that bounty hunters across the galaxy would come searching for the Corellian and his Wookiee first mate. Desperate for cash, Solo took a charter to the Alderaan system. He was to transport Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Artoo-Detoo and See-Threepio from Tatooine to Alderaan for the price of 17,000 credits.

When arriving at Alderaan, they discovered the planet destroyed, and were taken captive by the Imperial Death Star. Han agreed to rescue the captive Princess Leia Organa if he was to be rewarded, and rewarded well. After escaping from the Death Star, Han took the Rebels to their base on Yavin 4. Han decided not to participate in the Alliance's desperate attack against the Death Star, preferring to take his reward and leave. It was in mid-transit that Solo had a change of heart, and joined the battle just in time to cripple Darth Vader's ship, and allow Luke enough time to destroy the station. For his efforts, Han was awarded a medal of honor.

The number of enemies in Solo's past haunted him during his years with the Rebellion. Solo's debt to Jabba eventually accumulated to the point that the gangster placed a death mark on Solo's head, and sent a number of bounty hunters after him. Several bounty hunters almost succeeded in collecting during run-ins on Ord Mantell.

Han received an acting rank of captain in the Alliance, and accompanied the Rebels on numerous missions and adventures. His Millennium Falcon was stationed on Hoth's Echo Base during the Imperial attack there. When Princess Leia Organa was cut off from her transport vessel, she used the Falcon to escape from the besieged base. Despite a number of malfunctions, the Falcon was able to avoid the Imperial Fleet for a time. During quiet moments, when Solo set the Falcon down for repairs, he and Leia grew closer.

When the Falcon escaped Hoth, Darth Vader made it a priority to have it captured. Vader posted a reward, and dispatched a number of bounty hunters. One of them, Boba Fett, eventually captured Solo at Bespin's Cloud City. There, Solo was taken prisoner by Darth Vader, and underwent carbon freezing for transportation back to Jabba the Hutt. Han was encased in carbonite, where he remained in perfect hibernation. Leia, Lando, Chewbacca, and Luke planned a mission to rescue him from Jabba's fortress on Tatooine.

When his friends arrived at Jabba's palace, Han was freed from his carbonite coffin. He suffered from a mild case of hibernation sickness. A battle ensued wherein Han's friends ultimately destroyed the Hutt crime lord. With Jabba dead, Solo's debt was effectively erased. Solo also managed to knock Boba Fett into the gaping maw of the Sarlacc creature, ending that long-standing threat.

Rejoining the Alliance Fleet, Solo received the commission of General. He was put in charge of a strike team sent to th

6. WISE_JEDI12

Feb 7, 2005
    Name: Boba Fett
    Species: Mandolorian
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: not sure
    Eye Color: N/A
    Hair Color:N/A
    Hair Style:N/A
    Facial Hair:N/A
    Alignment: Empire
    Bio:He didn't socialize. He rarely spoke. None of his bounties ever saw his face. Thus Boba Fett encouraged fearful speculation about his past, which sprang up in the absence of facts.

Some said he was Jaster Mereel, a journeyman protector from Concord Dawn who'd been exiled for killing a fellow officer. Others pegged him as an adult during the Clone Wars, fighting as one of the supercommandos on the planet Mandalore.

The true facts, buried beneath a mountain of falsehoods, are that Boba Fett was an unaltered clone of his "father" Jango Fett. Unlike other clones, Boba did not undergo the gene tampering that would lead to docility and growth acceleration. Jango Fett accepted Boba in addition to payment for services he rendered to the Kaminoans, and he raised Boba as his own son. Taun We, aide to the Kaminoan Prime Minister, cared for Boba while Jango hunted bounties off planet.

Ten years after his birth in a clone incubator, Boba Fett met Obi-Wan Kenobi when the Jedi came to Kamino. Possessing Jango Fett's natural instincts, he instantly knew Kenobi was trouble. The Fetts fled Kamino after a skirmish with the nosy Jedi, then eluded him in the asteroid ring of Geonosis.

But more Jedi invaded Geonosis' execution arena. Jango Fett died in single combat with Jedi Master Mace Windu, and Boba left Geonosis in his father's ship, amid the confusion of battle between Republic forces and Count Dooku's army.

The Clone Wars erupted. The Jedi Order died. Palpatine assumed the throne and authority of Emperor, and Boba Fett became what he'd been bred and trained for. He possessed Jango's reflexes, Jango's ship, Slave I, and a set of Mandalorian armor that had once belonged to Jaster Mereel, his father's mentor. Boba Fett seemed predestined to become the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy.

On several early missions he paired with D'harhan, a cyborg with a laser cannon in place of a head. It soon became obvious Boba Fett wasn't the only one operating with a suit of Mandalorian armor. Fenn Shysa and Tobbi Dala, supercommandos from Mandalore, patrolled their planet's space and seldom interfered with Fett's hunts. Jodo Kast, by contrast, competed with Fett for bounties and wore his Mandalorian armor partly to cash in on Fett's reputation.

Fett first met Han Solo while on assignment for Jabba the Hutt; the young Corellian's win in Jubilar's bare-knuckled Free-For-All left an impression on Fett that echoed for years.

Approximately four years before the Battle of Yavin, Fett caught up with Han Solo again, this time as a predator hunting prey. Teroenza, high priest of Ylesia, had hired Fett to capture Solo as revenge for embarrassment the Corellian had caused him. On Nar Shaddaa, Fett nabbed his target, only to have Lando Calrissian turn the tables, free Solo, and send Fett off in Slave I under the influence of obedience drugs. Though Jabba eventually talked Fett out of the Solo bounty, Fett's hatred for Calrissian remained.

Later, while hunting Bria Tharen aboard a passenger liner, Fett had another bounty spoiled by Calrissian's interference. Only a substantial cash payoff convinced him to leave without retaliating.

Boba Fett took jobs from everyone, including the Empire. Shortly before Yavin, Darth Vader hired Fett to go after Imperial deserter Abal Karda. It didn't take Fett long to discover that Vader's true target was the cask Karda was carrying, containing the decapitated-but still living-head of an lcarii soothsayer. On Maryx Minor, Fett and Vader fought one-on-one for the cask, with Vader emerging the victor by only the slimmest of margins.

Weeks before Yavin, Boba Fett claimed a bounty on High Priest Teroenza, killing him in his Ylesian sanctuary just as the priest prepared to kill Han Solo and Bria Tharen. The rescue meant nothing to Fett-'Just business," he said-and indeed a short time later he found himself in

7. Darth-Leahmic

Feb 21, 2005
    Palpatine I will let someone else take Yoda

Bio:

Palpatine's Bio

I would paste it here, but my computer is acting a bit strange.

8. DarthNerezza21

Mar 10, 2005
    Hey, Leahmic.

Lando Calrissian-None

Chewbacca-*Whoever is Han controls him*

Boba Fett-WISE_JEDI12

Lobot-*Whoever is Lando*

Emperor Palpatine-Darth-Leahmic

Luke Skywalker-None

Han Solo-WISE_JEDI12

Princess Leia-None

Darth Vader-DarthNerezza21

Yoda-None

Threepio-*Whoever is Princess Leia*

Artoo-*Whoever is Luke*

Mara Jade-None

Jabba The Hutt-None

9. DarthNerezza21

Mar 10, 2005
    Here's a picture of Truder:

http://img236.exs.cx/img236/9889/styles27iq.jpg

10. Darth-Leahmic

Feb 21, 2005
    Also.

Admiral Ackbar

Name: Admiral Ackbar
    Species: Mon Calamari
    Height: 1.8 meters
    Weight: ???
    Eye Color: Fish Eyes
    Hair Color: No hair
    Hair Style: No HAIR!
    Facial Hair: NO HAIR!!!!
    Alignment: The Rebellion

Bio: The commander of the Alliance Fleet, Admiral Ackbar led the Rebel capital ships into the Battle of Endor. A member of the Mon Calamari species, Ackbar and his people manned the distinctive warships supplied to the Rebellion by that aquatic culture.
    Ackbar developed the attack strategy for the Battle of Endor, and commanded the Mon Calamari Star Cruiser Home One. The combination of his proven military tactics and General Lando Calrissian's unorthodox maneuvers were enough to secure victory in the Alliance's most important battle.

Beyond the qualifications of his great skills and sterling character, Ackbar is a symbol to the rest of the galaxy: a symbol that the Alliance is fighting for everyone, no matter what their background or origin. The Empire, in contrast, has made discrimination against non-humans a longstanding policy.

Goals: See to it, that the Rebellion wins the Galactic Civil War.

11. DarthNerezza21

Mar 10, 2005
    Lando Calrissian - None

Chewbacca - *Whoever is Han controls him*

Boba Fett - WISE_JEDI12

Lobot - *Whoever is Lando*

Emperor Palpatine - Darth-Leahmic

Luke Skywalker - None

Han Solo - WISE_JEDI12

Princess Leia - None

Darth Vader - DarthNerezza21

Yoda - None

Threepio - *Whoever is Princess Leia*

Artoo - *Whoever is Luke*

Mara Jade - None

Jabba The Hutt - None

Admiral Ackbar - Darth-Leahmic

12. DarthNerezza21

Mar 10, 2005
    I added Prince Xizor. I've never read any of his books, the most I know about him is how he looks, lol. But if someone wants to control him, go ahead.

Prince Xizor - None

Lando Calrissian - None

Boba Fett - WISE_JEDI12

Luke Skywalker - None

Han Solo - WISE_JEDI12

Princess Leia - None

Yoda - None

Artoo - *Whoever is Luke*

Mara Jade - None

Jabba The Hutt - None

13. DarthNerezza21

Mar 10, 2005
  14. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    I'll take Mara Jade. I'll make the character pg soon

15. DarthNerezza21

Mar 10, 2005
  16. Tanis_Fel

Tanis_Fel Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2005
    i will take thrawn, i will post his bio soon

17. Mr_Sith

Mr_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 19, 2003
    Luke. I'll have his bio up soon, as well.

18. Mr_Sith

Mr_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 19, 2003
    Character: Luke Skywalker

Biography:

The path of a Jedi is often difficult, filled with conflict and pain. Luke Skywalker's life which began as a simple farmboy and saw him become the greatest hero the galaxy has ever known is an amazing example of this. Skywalker spent his restless childhood on the backwater desert planet of Tatooine, toiling away on his uncle's moisture farm. His guardians, Beru and Owen Lars, never told Luke of his true heritage. While Luke believed his father to have been a navigator on a spice freighter, he never suspected that Anakin Skywalker was once a famed Jedi Knight and incredible starpilot.
    Luke was born during the chaos as the galaxy transitioned from Republic to the tyrannical Empire. He and his twin sister, Leia, were secretly spirited away from his father and the Emperor. Luke was taken to live with Owen and Beru while his sister was taken to Alderaan to be raised by Viceroy Bail Organa.

On his uncle's moisture farm, Luke learned the essentials of desert survival and droid repair. Boredom was not as scarce as water on Tatooine, and Luke often dreamed of adventure and excitement. He had a circle of friends who would loiter around Tosche station in Anchorhead when not occupied by their chores. Luke never quite fit in with his friends; they often teased him and called him "Wormie." Biggs Darklighter, though, was different and Luke considered him a true friend.

Luke honed his piloting skills alongside Biggs in Tatooine's infamous Beggar's Canyon, racing his T-16 skyhopper. Biggs and Luke often spoke of joining the Imperial Academy. Despite his dreams, Luke was not allowed to attend. His uncle needed him on the farm, and so when Biggs went away to the Academy, Luke was stranded on Tatooine.

Luke's life changed when his uncle purchased a pair of used droids from Jawa dealers visiting his homestead. The droids, Artoo-Detoo and See-Threepio, were Rebel property fleeing from the Empire. The Rebel droids led Luke on an adventure, uniting him with Obi-Wan Kenobi, a desert hermit and war hero whom Luke knew as Old Ben.

Imperial forces in pursuit of the droids murdered Owen and Beru Lars and destroyed Luke's home. With nothing left on Tatooine, Luke decided to follow Kenobi. The wise man taught Luke in the ways of the Jedi Knights and the Force, ways for which Luke showed an affinity. Kenobi gave Luke Anakin's lightsaber.

Luke and Kenobi hired the smuggling duo of Han Solo and Chewbacca for transit off planet. They were destined for Alderaan, to return the Rebel droids to their owner, Princess Leia Organa. They discovered Alderaan destroyed by the Imperial superweapon, the Death Star, and were taken captive aboard the monstrous station. There, Luke discovered that Leia was also held captive.

Luke helped free the Princess from the clutches of the Empire. Using data stolen by Rebel spies, Alliance tacticians formulated an attack plan capable of destroying the battle station. Luke piloted an X-wing starfighter in the final attack against the Death Star, and fired the proton torpedo volley that, with the aid of the Force, destroyed the Imperial weapon.

19. DarthNerezza21

Mar 10, 2005
    Excellent.

Prince Xizor - None

Lando Calrissian - None

Boba Fett - WISE_JEDI12

Luke Skywalker - Mr_Sith

Han Solo - WISE_JEDI12

Princess Leia - None

Yoda - None

Artoo - Mr_Sith

Mara Jade - Sith-Lord-Gunray

Jabba The Hutt - None

Grand Admiral Thrawn - Tanis_Fel

20. T_DOG94

T_DOG94 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2005
    NAME:Tyler Walker "Undertaker"
    SPECIES:Human
    HEIGHT:6'1"
    WEIGHT:170
    EYE COL0R:Brown
    HAIR COLOR:Dirty Blond
    HAIR STYLE:Shortcut Spiked Hair
    Facial Hair:none
    ALIGNMENT:The Rebellion
    BIO:Born as a slave on Tatooine.Never knew my parents or any other relitive in that case.Overheard my former slave master saying my parents were force-users and they were some kind of outcast for getting married and having a relationship.One night when I was five this jedi came along and freed me or kidnapped me more like.He some how made my master give me up.Later I found out that was the force that freed me from my former slave master.He never told me his name, he just said to call him master, at first I was afraid that he was going to take me as a slave but, soon he explained what he ment.He also told me about my parents and how they were jedi outcasts but, the empire still saw them as a threat so they still hunted them down and killed them anyway.I also found out that I wasn't a born a slave and I was left on the door step of my slave owner.My master trained me well he taught me the arts of the force and light saber well.I trained on many planets and I was told the ways of the light and dark side of the force.My training was going good untill that day when I was 15 and the empire found me and my master.I was lucky to get away but, my master wasn't so lucky.Its a tale I don't like to tell.When my master died I was at a lost at what to do.So I decided to join the rebel navy.I met and lost many friends.I've been through a lot.After 36 years in the rebellion I've finnally reached the top of my carreer as leader and general of the rebellion.

GOALS:To restore the republic and the jedi order.

Sorry if this is to early for your own person but, I read that u needed someone as one of the few leaders of the rebellion so here u go.If u don't like this guy I'll just try and find a main person.

Thanks,
    T_DOG94

P.S. I don't mean this as a super-duper charecter.He can get killed like anybodyelse sombody chooses.

21. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Name: Mara Jade
    Species: human
    Height: 1.6 meters
    Weight: 114
    Eye Color: green
    Hair Color: red
    Hair Style: long, down, wavy
    Facial Hair: none...
    Alignment: Imperials
    Bio: Luke Skywalker's life has been indelibly changed by encounters with remarkable people. But if ever one person can be said to have had the greatest impact on his life, it is his beloved wife, the fiercely independent and stubbornly determined Mara Jade.
    She was once known as the Emperor's Hand -- a highly skilled assassin and operative who could hear Emperor Palpatine's bidding from across the galaxy. Trained since childhood and honed into a weapon, Mara learned self-sufficiency, piloting, marksmanship and talents in the Force while serving her dark master.

One of her last missions was the assassination of Luke Skywalker. Emperor Palpatine was dismayed by the changes in Vader following the Dark Lord's lightsaber duel with his son on Bespin. Skywalker had stirred something in Vader, and the Emperor distrusted his closest agent. As a contingency, the Emperor dispatched Mara to track down and kill Skywalker.

Mara knew that Skywalker would attempt a rescue of his imprisoned friend, Han Solo. She infiltrated Jabba's palace, posing as a dancer named Arica. She failed to get close enough to Skywalker, and Jabba refused to let her attend the execution party heading out into the desert. She missed her chance.

A perfectionist, Mara could not abide failure. She wished to make it up to her dark master, but never got that chance. In mid-transit back to Coruscant, Mara felt the Emperor's death through the Force.

Her entire life of high-placed contacts, elevated status, and lifelong purpose collapsed with the defeat of the Empire at the Battle of Endor. Through the Force, Mara received fragmented images of the Emperor's final moments. Luke Skywalker was there... as was Vader... and the two murdered her mentor.

For years, she blamed Skywalker for Palpatine's death and the loss of her purpose. Mara floated along the fringe of galactic society in the years after the Battle of Endor. She eventually found herself as a pilot and operative in Talon Karrde's smuggling organization.

During the events of Grand Admiral Thrawn's campaign against the New Republic, Mara came face to face with Luke. The two had to cooperate to survive the wilderness of the planet Myrkr. They settled on an uneasy peace -- and Luke explained that it was not he who had killed Palpatine, but rather it was Vader.

Witnessing Luke Skywalker's Jedi abilities, Mara developed a begrudging respect for the war hero. Though she openly and brusquely questioned many of his philosophies, the two were often paired together during the Thrawn crisis, and their talents complemented each other perfectly time and again. Following the defeat of Thrawn, Luke gave Mara the gift of his first lightsaber, a weapon long thought lost but recovered by agents of the Empire.

Mara didn't want to be saddled with commitment to Skywalker's new Jedi order, so she refused his invitation to train. After all, she had survived all this time on her own, and had supplemented the Empire's finest training with hard-earned field experience. She had long been independent and the baby-steps of Luke's Jedi praxeum had no place for her.

Still, in her efforts to master her talents, she came across Kyle Katarn, another self-trained Jedi who had ignored Skywalker's invitation. The two trained together for a while, but the dark side crossed their paths. Realizing the dangers of the Force, Katarn admitted that the group learning experience of Skywalker's academy had its benefits, and became one of the first students. While Mara did visit the academy on occasion, she did not become a full-time student.

Mara focused on her career in the fringe, accepting increased responsibility in Talon Karrde's newly formed Smugglers Alliance. She undertook a number of information-gathering missions, pairing with Lando Calrissian on occasion. Despite the dashing gambler's best efforts

22. T_DOG94

T_DOG94 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2005
    NAME:Jabba the hut
    SPECIES:Hutt
    HEIGHT:3.9METERS LONG
    WEIGHT:???
    EYE COLOR:eek:RANGE
    HAIR COLOR:NONE
    HAIR STYLE:NONE
    Facial HAIR:NONE
    ALIGNMENT:CRIMINAL
    BIO:Born and raised on Nal Hutta.In Jabba's early years he decided to move to Tattooine.At first Jabba did not have much but, after years of gambiling on swoop races, buying stocks, and setting up some swoop races of his own finnally payed off.When he had enough he decided he would move out of a dump of a hide-out he was in and buy a nice palace size building owned by the monks of tatooine.Under one rule the monks would still be able to live there with respect.When the palace began to act like a fortress more then a home the monks respect went farther and farther down.Soon the monks were acting more as slaves than beings.Jabba soon was hireing crimanals, smugglers, bounty hunters, and guards.Jabba also started buying more and more slaves and droids.Soon Jabba was buying vehicles and star ships and with them he hired more pilots and co-pilots.Jabba now has the biggest crimminal empire in the outer-rim.New guns and pilots are always open for hire.Jabba will help the rebels or empire.He will help the highst bidder.
    GOAL:To make the biggest and strongest criminal empire ever.

FROM,
    T_DOG94

P.S.This is for if you can't accept my first guy.If u do either way I'm keeping jabba hes my second guy.Thanks.

23. The_General_Grievous

The_General_Grievous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2005
    i wanna be Lando Calrissian.

24. DarthNerezza21

Mar 10, 2005
    The-General-Grievous, before you can be Lando, you'll have to write a bio. Or you can go to http://www.starwars.com/databank, search for him on there, and post a link or paste it on here, whichever you prefer.

Prince Xizor - None

Lando Calrissian - None

Boba Fett - WISE_JEDI12

Luke Skywalker - Mr_Sith

Han Solo - WISE_JEDI12

Princess Leia - None

Darth Truder - DarthNerezza21

Yoda - None

Artoo - Mr_Sith

Mara Jade - Sith-Lord-Gunray

Jabba The Hutt - T_DOG94

Grand Admiral Thrawn - Tanis_Fel

Tyler "Undertake" Walker - T_DOG94

25. The_General_Grievous

The_General_Grievous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2005
    Homeworld:
    Unknown

Species:
    Human

Height:
    1.78 meters

Weapon:
    Hold-out blaster

Eye color:green

Hair color:black

Hair Style:i dont know

Vehicle:
    Millennium Falcon; Lady Luck,

Affiliation:
    Rebel Alliance

Cardplayer. Scoundrel. You'll like him. That was Han Solo's hurried precis on his old pal, Lando Calrissian. While the description is accurate, it barely scratches the surface of this complicated rogue. Calrissian is at home in the shadowy reaches of the fringe, the underworld culture that permeates the galaxy. While he has rubbed elbows with hunters, mercs, outlaws and gangsters, Lando's main difference is that his elbows were covered by some of the most expensive and fashionable clothes this side of the Core. Lando has style and class; some would say in excess. He is a man of sophisticated tastes, and settles for nothing short of the best in his surroundings, his belongings, his look, and his female companionship.
    Han and Lando go way back, you'll hear them say, but it hasn't always been friendship and camaraderie. Solo and Calrissian have been rivals in the past. A bitter point of contention between the two has been the ownership of the Millennium Falcon. The deceptively dilapidated freighter once belonged to Calrissian, and much to the gambler's chagrin, he lost it to Solo in a heated game of sabacc. Though Solo insists he won fair and square, Calrissian still questions Solo's victory, if only to goad the Corellian.

Lando was the first of the two friends to go "respectable," a fate worse than death to some smugglers. He distanced himself from the life on the run, and settled down in the floating metropolis of Cloud City, on the gas planet Bespin. Lando became baron-administrator of the city and its lucrative Tibanna gas mining operation. Where once he had only looked out for himself, Lando now found himself responsible for the lives of millions of Cloud City residents. Despite himself, Lando found that he had a knack for administrative duties, and enjoyed being a businessman and community leader as much as a cardshark.

Lando's new world came crashing down around him when the Empire arrived at Cloud City. It was shortly after the Battle of Hoth when the Dark Lord, Darth Vader, and the masked bounty hunter Boba Fett came before him. They had tracked down the Falcon and its crew heading to Cloud City, and forced Calrissian to agree to turn Solo over to the Empire. In exchange, the Empire would not interfere with Cloud City, and allow it to remain an independent colony. Calrissian was torn -- was a friend's life worth more than the lives of his people?

Reluctantly, Calrissian agreed to the Empire's plan and lured Solo into a trap. Throughout the ordeal, Vader kept altering his end of the bargain, and Calrissian was powerless to stop him. The gambler learned an important lesson: never deal with a Dark Lord.

With all the cards on the table, Lando realized that he was set up to lose. Although Solo was captured, frozen in carbonite, and taken to the vile gangster Jabba the Hutt, Calrissian seized the initiative to redeem himself. He freed Solo's friends, Leia Organa and Chewbacca, and warned Cloud City's populace of the impending Imperial takeover. Calrissian, aboard the Millennium Falcon, led the escape from the city. He even helped rescue a wounded Luke Skywalker before returning the fugitive Rebels to the Alliance fleet.

Calrissian volunteered in a daring mission to rescue Solo from Jabba the Hutt's fortress on Tatooine. He concealed himself in the armor of one of Jabba's many faceless skiff guards and infiltrated the palace. Lando was in perfect position when Skywalker sprung his rescue mission over the Great Pit of Carkoon.

The skiff guards never knew they had a Rebel in their midst. Calrissian helped dispose of several of the guards protecting the prisoners, and piloted the rescue skiff that spirited away the newly liberated Solo and his friends.

During the Battle of Endor, Calrissian again proved his mettle. Now a General in the

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.