main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Galactic Defenders Fanfic: Hope of the Jedi

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Master_Ponta, Feb 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Ponta

Master_Ponta Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2003
    I do not claim to own any of this, this is all GL's, okay, sheesh! :p
    I will post everyone's bio soon so that you will understand the characters. Everything that happens in this fic has been played out in the RPG thread, Temple of Life and Sith temple. This is set 20 years after the end of the NJO series. Although this first post might be confusing, I will try to get things settled.

Right now, here's the characters:

Angelic: Jedi Master, Jedi council member, who later becomes a Sith.

Ponta: Jedi Master, Jedi council member. Sister to Oochy and half sister to Angelic.

Swan: Jedi Master and part of the Jedi council. Later falls in love with Corran.

Allegra: Jedi. Whiny. Reminds me of Luke Skywalker. :p

Booster: Jedi Lord. Founded the Defenders. Later falls in love with Angelic.

Deak Alder, "Deak": The one who usually pulls the Defenders through. Jedi Master and part of the Jedi council.

Jacen: Jedi. Weapons system expert. Later turns to the Darkside.

Robal: Doesn't appear to later in the story. Padawan to Swan. Loves to spar with Ponta.

Jodack: Padawan to Deak.

Ton: Jedi Master and philosopher.

Kev: Rash, hard-headed, always a step ahead of everyone.

Dispicable: Leader of the Sith, founder of the New Sith Order. He is a methodical tyrannical leader.

Ceifer: The sadomasochistic sociopathic leader

Oochy: Always on the cutting edge of technology, later rebels against the Sith and becomes a genocidal psychopath cyborg general.

Wiggins: Flirting between the Dark and light side of the Force.

Jaid: Slightly sadistic, twisted dark Jedi assassin. Old friend of Oochy's, if she doesn't like you, your gone.

Corran: Dark Sith who turns to the light after falling irrisistibly in love with Lady Swan.

The sun gently fell through the window and unto the floor of the Jedi temple. After catching up on her meditation, Master Ponta opened her eyes and glanced around the room. She looked over at her best friend and half-sister, Angelic, meditating beside her, and smiled. Standing up, she decided to walk out the massive doors of the temple and onto the grassy hill just beyond. The day is young and the air is still cool, but the beauty soon envelopes Ponta in a trap she can?t seem to escape.
    [i]But it?s always been like this, ever since I was young. I love nature, that?s all there is to it.[/i]
    Far away she gazes in wonder at the deep, blue mountains. The mist still hung around them; covering them like a thick blanket, concealing any evidence of the deep green of the trees underneath.
    [hr]
    Master Angelic looked beside her only to realize Ponta was no longer beside her. After finding her through the Force, Angelic smiled. After wrapping her black robe around her, she walked out of the temple to Ponta.
    ?Enjoying the peace?? At that time a slight breeze blew, which caught her red hair and robe, playing with them both.
    Turning to her friend, she laughs softely as thw wind blew her hair in front of her eyes. Pushing it back, she looks at Angelic.
    ?It?s so beautiful, almost irrisistable. The scenery has always had a way of pulling me in.?
    ?Enjoy it... it may not be here for long.?
    Inside the temple, a holotransmission appeared, having come from the modified Assault Dreadnaught, [i]Knight Fall[/i], bearing the image of the Sith Master, Corran.
    ?Greetings pathetic Jedi. I send this transmission to speak of your impending doom. You have embarked upon a mission you cannot, nor will not return from. You have sealed your own fate and the Sith shall make sure you pay for your insolence in declaring war against us. The future is clouded, but even with your [i]weak[/i] connection to the Force, you should atleast be able to sense your coming doom.? Almost at that moment a turbolaser blast from the ship vaporized a section of large trees nearly four hundred yards away from where Angelic and Ponta stood.
    Angelic clenches her fists at the Sith,

[i]//Let go of your anger Angelic...You don't need to go down the same path your Uncle Vader did.//[/i]
    Ponta?s normal cheerf

2. Angelic_308

Angelic_308 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 2, 2002
    Oh... Good Job Ponta! :D

Hey I fall in love with Booster too. :p

3. Master_Ponta

Feb 11, 2003
    Here's the beginnings of everyone's bios.

Name:Angelic Peace Naberrie.
    Species:Human/Angel.
    Home World:Naboo.
    Sex: Female.
    Height:5?10.
    Hair: Long. Reddish Blonde. A small braid behind her right ear that is mostly hidden.
    Eyes: Emerald Green.
    Build: Slim. (I am stronger than I look.)
    Clothes: Form fitting V-Neck Black long sleeved shirt (Tight fitting around the body with loose
    sleeves.), Wrist Leigh black gloves, Long hooded Black Outer Robe, Black Pants, black boots, a
    2inch wide solid mithril choker on her neck.
    Primary Weapon:Two Lightsabers One Yellow one Dark Blue.
    Secondary Weapon:These are only known to me.
    Vehicle ofChoice:Speederbike, Black&Silver A-Wing.
    Allegiance: Jedi/Galactic Defenders
    Companion:Booster Errant.

Bio:Angelic Was born on the peaceful planet of Naboo, and lived there until age 2, when she was discovered by Jedi Master Anadol,He took her in and trained her in the ways of the force.At 14, Angel's Master was killed by a Sith, and she was sent to her Cousin Luke?s Jedi Academy, and trained until she was 17.Angelic passed the trials and became a Jedi Knight.At Age 16 Angelic met Ponta who is her adopted sister. After Joining the Galactic Defenders she became a Jedi Master, and level 5 force user, she also became the Ambassador to the sith & Healer. Angel has been slowly showing the same signs that her uncle Anakin had before he turned...She has been fighting this fate all of her life.

Family line: Angelic's family can not be traced much farther than her 3-Great Grandmother & Grandfather who were Jobal, & Ruwee Naberrie who were the parents of Sola, & Padme Naberrie (Padme married Anakin Skywalker)Sola, had Ryoo, & Pooja Naberrie. Ryoo had Angel?s Father,who married her Mother & had Angelic. Her mother is from the moon's Iego.

Name: Laya Skywalker
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Naboo
    Former Occupation: Imperial Senator
    Sex: Female
    Height: 1.70 metres
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Green
    Clothes: Jedi Clothes and , sometimes, dresses
    Primary Weapon: Lightsaber
    Secondary Weapon: Laser arm
    Vehicle of Choice: X-Wing
    Allegiance: Jedi, Galactic Defenders
    Companion: Jayden Solo
    Force Power: Many..
    Bio: Laya Skywalker is Vader's daughter. She grew up on the Dark Side, in Coruscant. When she was 18 years, she became Imperial Senator. With 22 years, she met a Jedi, Jayden Solo, who would take off her from the Empire, to became a Rebel. Although of be very close of her father, she became a Rebel. After the end of the Empire, Laya and Luke (her brother) became Jedi Knights of the New Republic, creating a Jedi Academy. In the meantime , they have to fight against the Sith order that wasn't destroyed...
    [hr]
    Name: Ponta Parville
    Species: Human
    Sex: Female
    Home World: Dantooine
    Height: 5'8
    Hair color: Dark chocolate. Length, to her hips. She keeps it down most of the time.
    Eye color: Green
    Build: Slim, but strong.
    Clothes: Brown Jedi robe with hood, black boots, black gloves. White long-sleeved shirt, (form fitting), and white pants. For an extra special occasion,(for example, the sith have been destroyed) she'll wear a simple, yet elegant, sleeve-less deep blue or red dress.
    Primary weapon: two single-bladed lightsabers.
    Secondary Weapons: Blaster, .45 .
    Vehicle of choice: Speeder bike.
    Bio for Galactic Defenders RPG:
    Born on the beautiful planet of Dantooine, Ponta lived a seemingly normal life. Great at building things, by the age of seven she constructed a single blade straight hilted lightsaber, topaz in color. Before her tenth birthday, Ponta found herself being told by a mysterious Jedi Master she was Force-sensitive. Ponta soon found herself on a distant planet, being trained by the old but wise female Jedi Master Jayen Clo'os, who went into hiding at a relatively young age. Four years later, Ponta had found a girl who ended up being the sister she never knew she had, and discovered two thin

4. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    Wow!! Good job Ponta! :)

5. Master_Ponta

Feb 11, 2003
    Angelic: Oh... Good Job Ponta!

Laya: Wow!! Good job Ponta!

Thanks!

I should have the next part up soon, (maybe more people will post. :( )

:p

The next post will be at the Sith temple, and I will go back and forth between Sith and Jedi in this story.
    (One post will be from the Jedi's point of veiw, the next from the Sith.)

6. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    Up! :)

7. Master_Ponta

Feb 11, 2003
    Next post will be up soon everyone. RL has been keeping me busy. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.