Galactic Empire Network

Discussion in 'Fan Sites' started by Emp, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emp Jedi Knight

star 2
    Title : Galactic Empire Network
    Description : A fan site dedicated to celebrating the Star Wars Saga and its fans. With Images, Sounds, Forums, Interactive Maps, Fiction, Fonts, News, (Star Wars AND Entertainment)...and much much more
    URL : http://www.galacticempire.net

:)
  2. DVeditor Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Looks nice! I really like the separation of all the various elements that make up your site - at first I thought your news updates were Google ads though. :p Good stuff!
  3. Emp Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yeah, I can see where the headlines look like Google Ads now...time for a rethink.

4. NarCranor Force Ghost

star 2
    Your galaxy map is fantastic. I only wish it was the more in depth map done at www.nav-computer.com (no longer up, I believe). The layouts in general are nice, though the images in many of the sections have the film graphic around the thumbnails, which isnt particularly aesthetically pleasing. Otherwise, it does have a bit of a random feel to it, in terms of just having a little bit of everything. It is obvious a lot of time goes into building and maintaining the site, and it looks like you have an active community on it.
  5. Emp Jedi Knight

star 2
    The map is something I'm very proud of and WILL be updated...as for the images, the filmstrip is default but I'm sure there may be something else that looks better, I just use the stock surrounds that come with Photopost.

I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks for the kind words.

6. Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager

star 6
    Hey Emp, mate. Good to see your site advertised on here.

Nice site for movingimages too. Didn't know you were going to be doing a site for them.
  7. Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus

star 5
    That map is absolutely incredible. An immediate bookmark.
  8. Emp Jedi Knight

star 2
    Oh, I'm not responsible for the MiT site I just link to it as a way of supporting Alex, gotta try and let people know of the greatness of that shop.

:D
  9. Emp Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thank You for your kind words.

10. Brandon Rhea Manager Emeritus

star 5
    In case you see this thread, I just wanted to let you know that, to this day, I still use this map for reference and gave the link to members of my RP board to use as well. It's been incredibly helpful, and I want to thank you for that.
  11. Emp Jedi Knight

star 2
    You are more than welcome my friend.

12. Havoc1976 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I just wanted to say that it is a fantastic site, and your galaxy map is 100 times better than mine.
  13. jamesehomepage Jedi Knight

star 1
    GEN is great and was before it shut down for those few years, I was really glad when I discovered it came back. Unfortunately I have not visited it in ages because I've got far too many other forums that I have to visit constantly :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.