main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Galactic Empire

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by GrandAdmiralJello , Dec 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand_Admiral_Piett

Grand_Admiral_Piett Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 30, 2001
    I haven't even begun construction yet! I needed APPROVAL from High Command. You see, the 20 Advanced Orbital Shipyards are on standby. As for the SSD Vessel? Well, now I can't deploy fighters as efficiently as I used to...

I do apologize for making this seem as if I am in charge.

GAJ, we all make mistakes, and again, I apologize for this incident. Therefore, may I PLEASE get a second chance? I am begging you from the bottom of my heart...

And yes, I understand how long it takes and how much it takes to construct an SSD. BUT back then, I wanted to purchase 5 SSD, making it outrageous. This is just one... with no complimentary fighters and ground assault troopers as such. BUT, let's discuss this, IF we are ever to commence commissioning an SSD, how long do you believe we have to wait?

2. Grand_Admiral_Piett

Grand_Admiral_Piett Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 30, 2001
    And umm...when you do accept apology, please don't force choke me..

3. Jace_Halycron

Jace_Halycron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2001
    No, I want to do that.

:D

4. Charth_Maul

Charth_Maul Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2001
    Shut up Jace. :p

I must say I haven't been impressed by all this bickering here while I was gone. *frowns* After all, about four of our planets are currently being attacked, and all we can argue about is who gets an SSD, who gets demoted, whatever. Please, let's try and get something accomplished here.

We need to start deflecting those attacks on Malastare, Bakuru, and the two other planets. (I can't remember their names.)

budaki- I will be PMing you shortly about Intel., as you'd requested earlier that I do so.

Mitthy- I think we have some new planning to do, with these attacks and all.

GAJ- That was a harsh call, but I understand it's meaning completely. I say we give GAP just one more chance. I've done stupid things before too, and can understand where he's comin from too. Just a thought though. ;)

Navy (AJ, rest of fleets)- I hope you guys are workin on some plans to delfect those attacks. I know I have not place in Navy, but somethin's gotta get done, fast.

Everyone- Are we still attacking Mon Calamari, or are we going to halt that for now with these new attacks?

Glory and honor to the Imperial Navy
    High Inquistor Charth Maul

BTW, I've been seriously considering this for a long time now, and I think the Empire needs a slogan. I've been saying this for a while now, and I think it'd be appropriate:
    "Glory and honor to the Imperial Navy"

Basically, we'd simply say this slogan at the end of our semi-important to very-important posts. We wouldn't put it in a post that says something like just "Hi all." Just a suggestion though. ;) (It's already in my sig anyway.)

5. nithrak_tewl

nithrak_tewl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    Hey, what happened to Boba My Helper Monkey?

You know "poops in hand, throws poop at jello"????

I miss that little guy.

Wait, he's really the emporor now, isn't he? I always thought he was the smartest of you Imperials.

:D [face_laugh]

6. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    That demotion did not represent a lack of acknowledgment in your skills at all. I do remember how long ago you joined the Empire.

You recent behavoir, this and other things, make it impudent upon me to order a demotion. I will give you one week, if in that week you demonstrate that you should earn your rank back, you will get it, along with my apologies.

As for those planets, you forget, those planets are out of range of many ships. Instead I have another operation planned. The commanding officers will be informed of this, and we will begin planning. When this occurs, they will relay information to their subordinates.

Now remember, the RP isn't always big battles. I don't even have much to do right now, so I'm posting my everyday actions.

7. budaki

budaki Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2001
    I am drafting a list of sith powers and what level of sith can use them. the jedi are doing the same. This will ensure that no Sith initiate is creating force storms.

Also, the New Sith Order is gaining members, in time we will be able to supply the Empire with Sith Warriors to do the High Commands' bidding.

Budaki

8. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Oh dear... Sith. If we do use them, keep them under control.

Piett, you can use the SSD Annihilator as your flagship. Meaning it will be your base of operations, but Fluke is in charge of the vessel. You can still use that SSD, but are not the supreme authority. Sort of like the Executor and Vader. Admiral Piett was in charge, but it was Vader's flagship. Except you won't have full veto on that SSD, unless you have authority from me. You can always ask Fluke to do something, and he might agree and do it.

9. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Actually Piett will be stationed on the Annihiliator but all authority of the ship and battle goes to Fluke_Groundwalker. Piett can ADVISE Fluke in strategy and tactics though.

Piett is in charge of Starfighter and thus only the pilots are under his command.

One more thing Piett, I am the Roster Caretaker, not you. All changes to the roster must go through me. All promotions go through me and GAJ.

10. Charth_Maul

Aug 5, 2001
    Any thoughts on that slogan, anyone?

11. AdmiralZaarin

AdmiralZaarin Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 8, 2001
    Sith are harder to control than 'jeedai', which were pretty hard to control, and when dark side force-users go rogue, the galaxy is in trouble.

12. budaki

Aug 19, 2001
    Well, seeing as right now all of my sith are imperials, i don't think we have anything to worry about.

Plus, if they do go rouge, i'll personally take care of them.

13. budaki

Aug 19, 2001
    Okay, i need assignment in the RP, preferibly dealing with the Sith and my quest to restore the order.

14. Fluke_Groundwalker

Fluke_Groundwalker Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 11, 2001
    I'm glad to see this whole SSD debacle has been solved. And I hope you're not going to punish GMP. It was as much my fault as it was his.

I just want to start RPing, and kicking some Rebel and Vong ass.

15. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    budaki.....since you are Intel.....would you like a cover position in the Army, Navy, or Starfighter?

16. budaki

Aug 19, 2001
    It doesn't matter, perhaps army.

Or perhaps i could use my sith as cover for my intel, much like the Supreme Prophets did in the awful GoDV series.

17. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Still....if you're in one of the branches, one of the Chiefs can keep you busy....
    ---------------

Black Wolf News

As the Commander of the Elite Strike Force known as Black Wolf, I am currently looking for new candidates to join my unit. All candidates must have the following requirements to join:

1. A minimum of 2 weeks of participation in RP
    2. Army or Starfighter branch. I am no longer accepting Navy officers.
    3. Experiance in the RP
    4. Why should I take you in?
    5. Rank can not be higher then High General/High Marshal/High Admiral

If you are accepted into Black Wolf you will get to keep your current position in either branch. You will also be given a code name and a skill. You will get to keep your current rank.

Black Wolf is a seperate unit that sometimes works with Intelligence and the Army. We are commandos who do the Empire's dirty work.

18. budaki

Aug 19, 2001
    I have posted a complete list of sith RP powers in the NSO thread.

My thought on their use in the RP would be something like:

You can only use:
    2 LORD LEVEL POWERS per RP
    4 MASTER LEVEL
    8 EXPERT
    16 LEARNER

of course you have to be that level to use it, a learner cant use expert. 30 force powers per rp is fair i think.

19. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Explain that in a little more detail

20. Fluke_Groundwalker

Fluke_Groundwalker Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 11, 2001
    I think you can take Connemara of of the roster. I believe she was permanently banned.

21. AdmiralZaarin

AdmiralZaarin Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 8, 2001
  22. budaki

Aug 19, 2001
    Okay.

In the New Sith Order there are multiple levels of experience depending on rank.

You have the:

LORD (only 7 at one time)
    MASTER (4 at one time)
    EXPERT
    LEARNER
    NOVICE

each level has certain powers. The LORDS have them all, and novice have a few. You get new powers as you advance up.

Now what i thought is that in the RP, to prevent God Moding, you limit how many times a force user can use a certain level power.

Look at a Sith Lord for instance, he is a LORD LEVEL user, so he has all the powers. However i don't think you want him to create an infinite number of force storms. Yet he should be able to preform more than two levitations, since that is a basic action.

So, i thought you would have a rule limiting the powers in a realistic way. Here are my proposed limits

LORD POWERS (Force storms ect) limit 2
    MASTER POWERS (Force lightning, Cloaking, ect) limit 4
    EXPERT POWERS (Force Wind, Animal Tounges, ect) Limit 8
    LEARNER POWERS (Telekenesis, levitation ect) Limit 16
    NOVICE POWERS (Hibernation Trance, inflict pain, ect) Limit 16

This would mean that a Sith Lord could use a total of 46 force powers per RP, however the majority would be simple things.

This would also mean that someone in the NOVICE category would have only 16 uses per RP. That may seem unfair when compaired to the Sith Lord, but it makes sense since the Lord is far more experienced.

23. Warlord_Ken

Warlord_Ken Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 2, 2000
    I have a question for you Imperials:

IS or IS NOT AdmiralZaarin still in the Empire? (Or is he in the RP period?)

24. Charth_Maul

Aug 5, 2001
    Here's my profile:

General info:
    Name: Charth Maul
    Core Name: Charth
    Nickname: "Commander" or "Colonel"
    Race: Human
    Homeworld: Corellia
    Languages: Basic, Mon Calamari, Huttese
    House: none

Affiliation:
    Galactic Empire/Glorious Imperial Navy
    ----Job Type: Intelligence and Army
    ----Unit Name: Delta Troop (ground forces)
    ----Rank: High Inquistor/High Colonel (Commander of Delta Troop)
    ----Code Name: none
    ----Weapons: Stormtrooper-issue Blaster rifle, two thermal detonators, single-bladed lightsaber

Personal Ship:
    ----Name: Fire-Blade, (custom-made stealth-speeder)
    ----Weapons: 4 laser cannons, 1 ion cannon, 2 gatlin blasters
    ----Size: (not recorded)
    ----Passengers: 9
    ----Crew: no specific crew (only Delta Troop)
    ----Cargo Capacity: small storage deck underneath hull
    ----Engine: FAST (not specifically recorded)
    ----Sheilds: none (but VERY strong hull)
    ----Package: medical kit, six blaster rifles, six thermal detonators, six thermal capes

2nd Personal Ship:
    ----Name: The Silth, (Personal Assault Transport)
    ----Info just like any other ATR
    ----Homeship of the Fire-Blade and rest of Delta Troop

Personality: grim, fairly quiet, merciless, mysterious, cold, emotionless
    Appearance: rough, old, haggard, cold-looking, average size, brown hair, dark dark eyes, scar on left cheek
    Skills: strategist, spy/stealthy, VERY good marksman, (just below sniper)

Force: yes
    ----Dark Side/Sith
    ----Powers: many including deception, spells, hilucinations, destruction, etc.

History: Little is known about the High Colonel. Charth Maul first joined the Army, and treaded his way towards the top. Beginning at Colonel, he served with honor. He dedicated much of his time as he believed in the Empire's cause. As soon as he joined, he was given Command of Delta Troop as Delta 1. He fought hard in the position and never lost a battle. Typically they faced small operations, nothing too big. However, everwhere he was challenged, he succeeded.

As time went on, he joined the Intelligence Branch, and was ironically also given the rank of "Colonel". Though much of his data as an Intelligence officer is unknown, it is understood that he succeeded greatly, and even reached the rank of High Inquistor, only third in command. He has done enormous amounts of work for the Imperial Navy.

After uncovering some crucial information about a secret Rebel establishment near Alderaan, he was promoted to High Colonel. It was during this time that he had also been promoted to High Inquistor of Intelligence. His skills are extremely formidable, and he's a good shot with the blaster. He continues to lead Delta Troop as Delta 1 and High Colonel to this day. He also continues serving Intelligence as High Inquistor.

The High Colonel's Sith career is another story however. All that is understood right now, is that he first joined the Dark Lords as a Dark Apprentice. As time went on, he moved from the Dark Lords Council to the New Sith Order, which had been established under the rule of Imperial Command. Knowing of Charth Maul's great power in the ways of the Dark Side, he became a Sith High Priest, an extremely powerful position in the New Sith Order. He rarely uses a lightsaber, if at all, as his powers are immensely devastating. A lightsaber is nothing to him compared to his own Force Powers.

His father was also in the Imperial Navy and was an Admiral aboard the ISD Stronghold. The great strategist retired at the old age of 67. The Fleet Admiral was commended on not only his courage, but his great wisdome during battles. He never lost a battle, and still lives to this day.

Unfortunitely, further details and the emotional history of Charth Maul's family remains unknown.

25. CommanderSoontirFel

CommanderSoontirFel Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2001
    I'm wondering if there is room for a fighter pilot? or even an opening on a star destroyer?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.