main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Salisb, NC Galactic HUNT - Collectables [Post what you need or saw here so we all can help eachother] find need

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by IamaSith, Jan 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IamaSith

IamaSith Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2007
    This thread will be for collectibles that you have seen in the stores recently or have not been able to find and would like others to keep an eye out for you (I am thinking about RipRoar in particular since he is ALWAYS searching for the latest 3 3/4" figures, ships and playsets to go with the HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS he has now. Can also post books or comic needs here too.

Why not help eachother out when you out at the stores in search for "Plastic Happiness" as Rip puts it! Basically, if you find something and know someone needs one - help eachother out! Don't forget to udate finds or needs as you post or buy items. Fan Force does not buy or sell - this thread IS ONLY TO HELP YOU CRAZY COLLECTOR's out there in this area find what your looking for before the scalpers get it!

I'll Start:

Galactic FIND: Storm Trooper Evolution 3 figure pak (3 3/4" line)
    QTY.: 4 to 5 of them in stock
    Where: Kanapolis Walmart
    When: Thursday 1/10/08 AM

Collection NEED: "post your need here"
    QTY.: #
    [Will pay you back price you paid]

2. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    I am on the lookout for any of the new comic figure 2 packs....

3. Darth_MacDuff

Darth_MacDuff Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    I am not that much into the collecting, my collection is small compared to yours, but I did see several of the comic book two packs at the K-Mart off of Bridford Parkway in Greensboro. They had Baron Fel & Hobbie Kilvan and others that I can't remember. I don't know if these are some of the ones that you are looking for but I thought I would give you a heads up.

4. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    Have it - I need the ones starting w/ #14 (Upper left corner of package) and on....

THANK YOU!

5. IamaSith

Oct 8, 2007
    Rip,

I got you the two latest comic paks - pay me later [Walmart has them]

Walmart also has the Family Guy BLUE HARVEST (SW tv special) in 2 editions - normal and collector box w/ extras.

6. slaveone28146

slaveone28146 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    Sweet do you know the price on them at Wal-mart??

7. IamaSith

Oct 8, 2007
  8. slaveone28146

slaveone28146 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
  9. Darth_MacDuff

Oct 15, 2007
    Anyone interested the Wal-Mart over Greensboro near Bridford Parkway has the Stormtrooper Evolution 3 pack and I saw two that I hadn't seen before. I one was Ewok 2 pack and the other was a Clone Trooper- Hawkbat Battalion, I think. I do know he was cloaked. The Stormtrooper 3 pack and the Clone Trooper made it's way to my collection at work.

10. star0258

star0258 Jedi Youngling

Oct 20, 2007
    I would really like to find the star wars 30th edition (with the coin) Padme in the black dress. If anyone finds it I will promptly pay you back!!

11. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    I FOUND IT - you bought it - WE ARE ALL HAPPY NOW!

12. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    ALERT ALERT ALERT...

There is a new promotional offer to get a free "REX" Clone trooper figure of some sort - check out starwars.com for details - I have not yet but saw on packages today! HAD TO GO TO WALMART for some fresh air - umh - well more like a change of scenery...

GRIEVOUS Ship is out as well as a blue Obiwan star fighter. Toys R us had the jedi star fighter w/ hyper ring (Ethan Loves it).

13. Darth_MacDuff

Oct 15, 2007
    Anyone checked out Star Wars website here lately. They have some sweet looking new figures on there. A lot of them are the Evolutions 3-packs and there are some new 12 inch figures as well. I don't know if my desk can hold any more. LOL. Need to check out the site!

14. Darth_MacDuff

Oct 15, 2007
    I went on the Hasbro site with plastic at the ready and every one that I clicked to buy was not available. SOLD OUT! Going to try the Star Wars site. Might see what they have.

15. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    WALMART HAS FORCE UNLEASHED FIGURES!!!!!! They are so COOL!

16. Darth_MacDuff

Oct 15, 2007
    Well, thanks to Rip, I am looking to add the Force Unleashed characters to my collection and I have never been so tired of seeing the words "SOLD OUT" online! Everywhere I went they were all gone. I am going to see if I can get to Wal-Mart some time and see if I can get my hands on some of them. The ones I saw Friday night looked so cool! :cool:

17. Darth_MacDuff

Oct 15, 2007
    Well, it looks like the only way I am going to get some of the new ones is to order the set from www.starwars.com. I get 11 figures and I have 3 of them already and will gladly donate them to any one needing them. I am going to need a bigger desk at work! [face_laugh]

18. Darth_MacDuff

Oct 15, 2007
    Has anyone seen any Force Unleashed characters recently? Was some kind of a limited run? You can't even get most of them on Hasbro.com. Let me know if you see any. Wonder if there are going to be any in Charlotte this weekend?

19. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    YES - seen them - have them around here at walmarts and target. Also saw MANY of them at CON today - just a little pricy for some though! We could stop on way back at target / walmarts if you want...

20. Darth_MacDuff

Oct 15, 2007
    Sweeet! [face_hypnotized] Wally World is there off Hwy 52, right? If that's the case, I might just stop by on the way back to the Outer Rim. Where's the Target at?

21. Darth_MacDuff

Oct 15, 2007
    My last stop on the way back to home base was a flop. I am still looking for the follwing if anyone sees any of these characters. 1) Battle Damaged Darth Vader, 2) Imperial EVO Trooper, 3) Commander Gree, 4) Emperor's Shadow Guard and 5) maybe a Darth Maul. Might be awhile before I get any more of them. I spent most ofmy "allowance" at Heroes Con! :_|

22. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    STOP !!!I found and purchased the figures you need except the Maul... I got the Unleashed Vader, Evo, Guard and Gree. You can pay me back next time I see you (Got them at Walmart today).

Yeah for you!

23. Darth_MacDuff

Oct 15, 2007
    Thanks! Send me a PM or an e-mail and let me know what the damage is. I don't know if my desk can take any more! :eek:

24. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    Darth you can ay me later when we meet up again or when you have it - I do have your plastic as collateral so no worries - LOL. No biggy!

25. Darth_MacDuff

Oct 15, 2007
    I will bring Republic credits with me when I come down Sunday. I think you said it was around $25.00.

Has anyone been on the Star Wars website here lately. They have released some figures back out and I am already starting on a wish list. The wife is going to kill me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.