main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Salisb, NC Galactic HUNT - Collectables [Post what you need or saw here so we all can help eachother] find need

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by IamaSith, Jan 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    Republic credit will be fine... No republic credits WILL BE FINE.... $28

2. Darth_MacDuff

Darth_MacDuff Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    "What do you think you are? Some kind of Jedi?" [face_laugh]

3. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    OH MAN - Target in Concord has ALL the pegs ready for the new CLONE WARS figures (More expensive then typical figure) - I can't wait until they come out - wish I could go to the Toys R us thing in Pineville with CFF and friends. I'll have to check the list of midnight events and see if there is one I can go to (Maybe I can get my family to go for me while I'm away).

4. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    Update - Target in Uptown Charlotte had the pegs ready as well but get this I walk in and low and behold there is a $99 AT TE (Or what ever the designation was) sitting there along with two clone helmets. I immediately seize the toy and ponder over wether to buy a helmet for my son. Thi manager sees me - says he has to take the item (IT'S A $1,000 FINE FOR EACH ITEM ON SHELF BEFORE SATURDAY). He makes a deal that he will hold it for me until then but I explain I won't be in town on saturday or possibly longer and to just put out for someone else - I HOPE I DIDN'T MAKE A MISTAKE AN FIND THEM AVAILABLE on my trip!

The helmet is pretty cool - it's a lot heavier than I expected and better looking than the kids vader helmet from a couple years back. The purists will have issues with it because of the buttons to make sounds etc. mounted on the ear piece but all in all - cool helemt - especially for the kids!

5. thestagman

thestagman Jedi Youngling

Sep 23, 2008
    Hello Everyone

I'm new to collecting Star Wars items. But I'm very keen on the signed range of Master Replica Light Sabres and Blasters.

I already have the signed Princes Leia Blaster, Luke Skywalker ANH Sabre & Darth Mauls Sabre.

I was wondering if anyone knows how many more light Sabres/Blasters were signed in the Master Replica range as I'm after collecting them all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

6. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    I don't know answer to your question - I'm not a big collector on sabers or blasters...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.