main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA Galactic Playground Lightsaber battle

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by the_black_smudge, Aug 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_black_smudge

the_black_smudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 24, 2004
    Jen, do bear in mind that this sort of thing falls squarely under my job description as a nurse.

As for GP, I too am sorry to see it go but there's nothing for it now. Perhaps we can still hang out up there on Sun. or throw our efforts into the CHOC walk. I would suggest to the ossifers that we put our heads together and see if we can come up with another event for the club sometime soon.

My thanks go out to everyone who has put in so much effort and time on this as well as those who were rushing to get costumes and props done in time. Please remember that said costumes and props will be useful in future events.

We will discuss this further on wednesday

2. Enforcer_Draconus

Enforcer_Draconus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2004
    there is also the booksigning in HB as well

3. JediJenee

JediJenee Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 5, 2005
    I'm glad Smudge, that you take your nursing job seriously and want to help others. Since my mom has been so ill, I have met up with vocational and registered nurses that were not caring or even kind.

I think it's a great idea that you and others would maybe want to help with the CHOC Walk.

4. Robeewankenobe

Robeewankenobe Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 29, 2004
    Well, the place will still be open from 10 am to dusk. Which we can still dress up and Geek out for a day. I will bring my sound system and we could have fun with that since I loaded my sample machine up with saber sounds.
    But after Chow walk I plan to go to hang out.
    Rob

5. JediJenee

JediJenee Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 5, 2005
    It sounds like fun to me, after taking a brisk 4 mile walk and since the park closes at dusk, I won't have to worry about it being
    really dark. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.