Wash, DC Galactic Senate Christmas Party

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Dark_Jedi_Kam, Sep 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  2. Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I was think that maybe we could rent a ballroom at a hotel for the party
  3. Ken_the_CHOD Jedi Knight

star 1
    A ballroom? That's pretty ambitious, don't you think? But that's a few months away, and my clone army should be ready by then.
  4. stateless Jedi Master

star 4
    Hahahaha. I'm not sure we'd have enough people to justify a ballroom... But I'm not good at planning this sort of thing so I'm not sure what the solution is. :)
  5. Cinnea Retired FanForce CR, Washington DC

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Having recently funded a wedding, I can safely say that ballrooms around here are pretty costly. On the other hand, the apartment buildings have things like party rooms. I'll look into it next time I'm home when the management office of my building is open.
  6. Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'd say we could have it at my place but it's way to small.
  7. JediShaLee Jedi Master

star 3
    I am off the weekends of the 7th and the 21st
    the 7th would be best but I can do the 21st too. The sooner I know the better if it is a weekend that I work.
    I think the Secret Santa idea is a good one.
    Next we will have to decide where to have the party. This is going to be great!
  8. -Tenel-Ka- Jedi Master

star 4
    hehehehehe~ I like this idea. A Christmas party should be fun. But alas, I have no $$$... so whoever I get for the Secret Santa will get ghetto stick figure drawings or something.

Nah... maybe I can afford a present. LOL. If only I had a license, then I could have a car... then I could get a job. Then I could get $$$$$.

$_$ That's me.

:D
  9. strangebehaviour Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    hmmm, I wonder if I could talk my parents into letting us have the party here. It isn't the biggest house, but it could easily accomodate everyone. With my luck, they'll say no.
  10. stateless Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, your parents would love that! Except your house isn't Metro accessible and some of our members have to use it. Plus some are in MD, so that would be quite a trek!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.