Galactic Senate T-Shirts

Discussion in 'Washington, DC' started by fakename99, Sep 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fakename99 Jedi Master

star 4
    Galactic Senate t-shirts, what are thoughts on getting some made? When I was at Celebration II, I saw some different FanForces had them for their chapters.
  2. strangebehaviour Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    That could be awesome! Think they would be expensive to make?
  3. Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I think with the right design that could be the best idea i've ever heard
  4. Mitt Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Be cool to have them look like the banner, I think. :)

5. Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    We should have a different design than our banner. try to keep everything unique.
  6. Cinnea Retired FanForce CR, Washington DC

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Great idea! I know Ken has some cool designs that he can't shrink enough to make into icons - the capitol building with either the imperial wheel or the rebellion insignia behind it - that might make great shirts! He might be able to work something out that incoroporates both insignias to keep everyone happy. (there I go, volunteering him again.)
  7. JediShaLee Jedi Master

star 3
    Yes count me in! I think it is a good idea. Who keeps comming up with these great ideas! You are very wise. I have a nurse friend that sells nurse t shirts she is always getting new designs maybe i can find out how she does it or which company does it for her.Though i thought you could design your own and make a transfer on the computer but that may not be the quality that we want.
  8. AT-AT_Commander Jedi Master

star 4
    I think T-shirts are a great idea. I don't think they would be that expensixve to make, but ui don't know for sure.
  9. Ken_the_CHOD Jedi Knight

star 1
    How would we go about putting up digital suggestions for the shirt design?

And I'll vote for having our club name in aurebesh with the english spelling underneath.
  10. JediShaLee Jedi Master

star 3
    I vote yes for aurebesh too.
  11. fakename99 Jedi Master

star 4
    Are you guys still thinking about doing this?
  12. Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    It was discussed at the last meeting, no firm plans yet, everyone is suppost to bring they're ideas to the next meeting for a vote
  13. MuttandSolo Jedi Master

star 4
    How about the logo that Val and Heather put up on their "Coming Soon" site. That would look awesome on a T-shirt I think.
  14. Mitt Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I just want it to have "This is Godzilla".

:p
  15. stateless Jedi Master

star 4
    Lol! Godzilla seems to be becoming the official mascot around here!
  16. malkieD2 Ex-Manager and RSA

star 7
    "HELP ! .................... Godzilla"

I feel partially responsible for the Godzilla invasion, but the true blame lies with Ken and Eugina (sp?) for bringing it up at the last party meeting

malkie
  17. Cinnea Retired FanForce CR, Washington DC

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I love spreading the influence of Godzilla around. It all stems from a moment at DragonCon when we (and by "we" I mean "Ken") realized that Amidala (in one particular Queen outfit in Ep. 1) looked just like Megalon from Godzilla v. Megalon. Perhaps you had to be there. But it explains a lot about why Naboo didn't need an army - it was defended by a giant monster.

Ok, back to the t-shirt discussion....

18. JediShaLee Jedi Master

star 3
    Jeff i agree i liked the pic to.It was awsome and would look great on a t- shirt. There is a man here in waldorf who says he can put anything on the t-shirt if we order more the 12 it will cost $20.00 per shirt. with just a pic on the front more if we want something on the back. maybe godzilla could go there LOL
  19. fakename99 Jedi Master

star 4
    *Bump*

Here is the original thread I started about t-shirts a long time ago.

Edit: This is my 400th post.
  20. stateless Jedi Master

star 4
    Good idea bumping the thread, Ric.

Here is the link again: Custom Ink

At this point, I would suggest that we each pay for our own and then pick up a couple extra with treasury funds. If we all need to chip in a little extra for that, then that's ok with me.
  21. DarthDrew Jedi Master

star 4
    For the t-shirts in general, there are several dozen places out there that can sell us Ts in bulk. We should find out (a) what color and (b) what quantity of what sizes so that we can negotiate the best deal.
  22. JediShaLee Jedi Master

star 3
    Blue or black or white, or yellow, or green or....
  23. stateless Jedi Master

star 4
    I think we should get the ball rolling on this... I would like to have the shirts done so we can wear them for our picnic (whenever that will be... ;)). Ideally, I would love to be able to wear one while I am at Disney, but that's coming up too soon!
  24. fakename99 Jedi Master

star 4
    Is the ball rolling on this? I would do it, but I am really bad at design. Where is Malkie? We need him for this.
  25. stateless Jedi Master

star 4
    The ball is more like putt-putting. :D

Yeah malkie, design something for us! Hehehehe.

Also Heather and I were wondering about copyright infringement in using SW characters or whatever. Anyone have a clue about that?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.