main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wash, DC Galactic Senate's Jedi Temple (SW:TCG)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Dark_Jedi_Kam, Nov 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Stalker

Darth_Stalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 14, 2002
    Hey Tim,

I'm glad that you already have these rules established but can we throw another in there about the dice have to land FLATLY ON THE TABLE or be rerolled? That one seems important to me. At least as important as your "if you lift your finger off the card its too late" rule. I don't want the fate of the tournament to be disputed. Also, in interest of the padawans, are you sure this is the way you want to go? If the four padawans get pitted against the four masters that might seem a bit unfair to them. Besides, after I have the opportunity to train my padawan I will want to be able to judge her progress against more than one opponent and I'm sure you want your padawan to prove herself by laying waste to more than one opponent, right? I can't wait to train Liz. Given our competitive natures we can have an old fashioned "oh yeah, well my pad can beat your pad" contest. :)

2. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 2002
    OK, Master Roger I already thought of your point. Here is the open gmes assumeing all these people attend.

Kam
    Roger

Liz
    Sha

Eugenia
    Jen

Val
    Ken

It will proceed in a branch fashion. The winners for the top two will face off and the winners from the bottom two will face off. Pawadans will not face any masters till the second round. The two losing player from the second round will face off for the 3rd place rights.

Does anyone have a problem with this line up?

By the way. I got Obiwan B last night and there is an Anakin, Padme, and Tyrannus unleashed under my tree!!! Just need to find Vader and Mace now.

3. strangebehaviour

strangebehaviour Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 11, 2002
    I am looking forward to my training with my new master.

and I have a Vader. hahahaha.

4. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Jul 12, 2002
    Oh I'll find the Vader, even if I have to order it online! Mace too!

5. strangebehaviour

Aug 11, 2002
    I'm sure you will.

6. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Jul 12, 2002
    Roger, my Padawan is going to cream your Padawan at the Tournament!

7. Darth_Stalker

Sep 14, 2002
    Well, I see you plan to take me out early so you can put off Valerie or Ken till the end. Not a bad startegy however, I am in the process of making a sizable purchase of Sith Rising cards to ensure that I have adequate cards for our comfrontation. Just so you know, if Jen is playing with the light side deck when we play, I'll wait if the roll would otherwise let me choose dark side. Not trying to be a pain in the neck but hey, it is a tournament.

On the other hand, if you thrash me and your padawan thrashes mine early in the game I guess we could use that as another cahnce to train.

8. strangebehaviour

Aug 11, 2002
    I won't fail you Roger. I'm not afraid.

well actually I am...

9. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Jul 12, 2002
    We will run it so everyone has the optionof both decks. we can only have to games going at a time so the 4 masters will play first and the Padawans will watch, then the padawans will play. Ken and E share decks too, so this will stop someone being force to use a certain deck becaus ethey only have one side.

10. Darth_Stalker

Sep 14, 2002
    SB, let me know where you'd prefer for me to train you. We'll need to figure something out as soon as we can. Don't worry about the fear...it just leads to the dark side like all the other cool stuff does.

11. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Jul 12, 2002
    [Yoda] You will be...you will be[Yoda]

12. strangebehaviour

Aug 11, 2002
    you are sooo not Yoda. You have too much evil in you. :p

13. Darth_Stalker

Sep 14, 2002
    Okay, that sounds reasonable. I'm already psyching myself and tapping into all the dark energy possible. I can't wait to get my cards. I will completely redo my decks and have a special deck prepared for our comfrontation Master Kam.

14. strangebehaviour

Aug 11, 2002
    If you can deal with my family, we could probably play at my house, Master Stalker. but my family can be annoying.

15. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Jul 12, 2002
    I await our confrontation Master Stalker. I too am putting together the Ultimate deck. I'm pulling cards out of the "Set Book" for this tournament. I just hope that my Padawan is able to pass the trails. I have no fear of her destroying you Padawan, but after that she will be facing a Master, either you or me. that's when the true trial begins

16. Darth_Stalker

Sep 14, 2002
    I will proceed cautiously as I have made the mistake of rushing into battle with you and not reading and keeping track of all my cards abilities before and I know that if I am to stand a fighting chance I must pay attention to detail.

SB, if you feel that is the best place I can come over there whenever you get ready. People don't annoy me much. I was married for seven years in which time I learned to block out other people entirely. :)

17. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Jul 12, 2002
    You have learned much Master Stalker, but the Force will not be with you or your Padawan during the Tournament. Why you ask? Because while we are both of the Darkside, your Padawan is of the light which weakens you, whereas mine is of the dark and strenthens me! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

18. strangebehaviour

Aug 11, 2002
    heehee.

Perhaps you can teach me how to block out people too. because they really get to me sometimes. :)

your padawan is of the light too, Master Kam.

19. Darth_Stalker

Sep 14, 2002
    BTW, SB Master Kam has no fear of his padawan defeating you so that means we need to train that much harder to show him that fear. Go into "guy mode" for the next three weeks where you become over-competitive and sure of yourself. I have confidence that your abilities will improve quickly now.

20. strangebehaviour

Aug 11, 2002
    Master Kam is overconfident. but I will try this "guy" mode you speak of.

21. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Jul 12, 2002
    I have spent many hours training my Padawan. We once played for 5 days straight without food, drink, or bathroom breaks. there is nothing you can do to stop her.

22. Darth_Stalker

Sep 14, 2002
    Kam I will subject my padawan to a load of(Super High Intensity Training) you're in the military you figure out the accronym. She will me far more competitive in the future than she has ever been before.

23. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Jul 12, 2002
    I am formilar with this training.

Make sure you turn in a ID 10 T form first. (figure that one out)

24. strangebehaviour

Aug 11, 2002
    ???

this will be interesting. Master Stalker, if I don't get food at least 2 times a day I get very very cranky.

25. Darth_Stalker

Sep 14, 2002
    Don't worry my young padawan. You will soon be able to eat the competition. and as for Master Kam's "phsychological warfare" I have just the counter move I will smoke a cigarette before the game and refuse to give him one. That will drive HIM crazy and I will get the upperhand. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.