main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Galactic Survivor -- Yavin IV

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Nov 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Lightsiders
    Booster Terrik

Seeing his daughter standing above him, his thougths became clear again. No longer was he sulking about his misfortune from earlier.

"Thank you Mirax, we have plenty of boxes of supplies to use in the future."

He gets up from between the two rocks with his head up high and his spirit feeling better. Standing next to his daughter, they begin to walk back to camp.

Tag:Mirax and other lightsiders

2. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    Lightsiders
    Mirax Horn

As she and her father reached the camp, Mirax called to the others on her team.

"The Darksiders are going to get ahead of us if we don't start to work together. We need to set up camp first, and get a fire started if we can. Also, we still need to designate guards for tonight. I'll take the first watch if no one else wants it."

TAG: Lightsiders

3. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Lightsiders
    Booster Terrik

Listening to what his daughter said, Booster walked 2 steps forward and began to speak....

"I agree, we need to work together starting now, what ever anyone has, it should be that of the whole group. If we do it that way, we never will be forced to get rid of one of our teamates. Also i will take the second Watch."

Tag: Lightsiders

4. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Lightside
    Obi Wan Kenobi

Obi-Wan was watching everyone as they tried to arrage themselves in any way possible to get organised. He didn't have any plans of trying to take the lead, but just sat back and watched it unfold... for now. He didn't care for being the leader, he was more interested in seeing who would try and take the lead, and who would fail.

He got up of the stone he sat on and simply said "I will go help Master Yoda and the others set up camp. When the guards get tired, call upon me and I shall take over"

5. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Lightsiders
    Booster Terrik

Standing on guard outside the soon to be complete camp, booster notices something rustling in the bushes. Drawing his blaster, he moves closer. Out of the bush jumps a wild bird closely resmbling a turkey. Booster Aimed and fired apon the turkey, severing its head from the body. Picking up the turkey, he walked back into the camp

"Dinner is on for tonight, were having roast turkey!"

Tag Lightsiders

OOC: Sorry had to relate this somehow to thanksgiving.

6. Wildwookiee

Wildwookiee Jedi Master star 4

Apr 14, 2001
    Lightsiders
    Han Solo

Han Solo walked into the conversation

"I have a perch setup on the parimeter, I suggest those of us that have ranged weapons setup a lookout up there...you never know what's going to happen with those darksiders on the other side of the camp."

7. The_Darkside_Prophet

The_Darkside_Prophet Jedi Youngling

Nov 10, 2002
    Lightsiders
    Mara Jade

Obi-wan, Mara, and Yoda, finished setting up the tent and walked over to the rest of the group. "Do we have a fire going?" She asked.

ooc:When is the first challenge?

8. NaboosPrincess

May 14, 2001
    Lightsiders
    Mirax Horn

Mirax glanced at the headless turkey dangling from her father's hands. It would be a tasty dinner, but right now it looked less than appetizing.

She heard Mara ask if there was a fire and she said, "No, we don't have one yet. Are you any good at starting them? I've grabbed some wood."

She gestured to the sand in front of them, where there was a small pile of sticks and wood.

TAG: Mara and other Lightsiders

OOC: I don't know when the challenge is, maybe in a few days?

9. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    Lightsiders
    Solo

Solo took a piece of flat wood with a gorge in it and asked Mara to cut a small crack in the end, where he stuck dried grass. He then took another stick and ran it up and down the trench, creating heat. After a while, the wood began to smoke. Solo breathed on the dry grass, and with a pop, a flame came to life. He added more dry grass, and then a small stick...which caught fire. He added MORE dry grass, and then a few more sticks...then a log.

10 minutes later there was a raging fire in the center of the camp.

10. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Dark Side
    Lord Vader

[i][blockquote]It would not do good for Vader to appear aloof and unfriendly, so he made small talk with several other members before explaining that he wished to inspect the items he had received.

Carefully laying out the parts for the lightsaber, Vader used the Force to make precise connections between the various parts of the saber and its other components. A novice could finish a lightsaber in forty-eight hours if in a hurry. A master could do it in an eighth of that time.[/i][/blockquote]

11. MaximilianVeers

MaximilianVeers Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2002
    I'm sorry to do this to you guys at this time, but all this weekend and next week i will be moving to a new house and wont be able to manage this RP.

I'm going to find an Acting GM for you all until I return.

In the meantime, I'll give you your challenge: Trivia Hunt

10 questions, 10 points each. Private Message CmdrMitthrawnuruodo (my screenname) the answers. Anyone that posts the answers in this thread will automatically disqualify their team. You may discuss with your teammates over PM in finding the answers.

The prize: Immunity Massassi Necklace and the keys to your team's Temple.

1: Find an image of Darth Vader from Empire Strikes Back.

2: Find the [i]Lightside[/i] SW Collectable Card Game [b]Lost Interrupt[/b] card of Ewoks attacking Imperial soldiers.

3: The internet address to Wizards of the Coast.

4: Find a page each of the following video games that have images of the game and screenshots: TIE Fighter, X-wing Alliance, Episode I: Racer, and Gungan Frontier.

5: Find the logo of the [b]Star Wars: Magic of Myth[/b], w/ 3 SE posters in the background, exhibition that toured the US in 1999.

6: Find the site that displays the New Jedi Order book covers both for Japanese and other foreign languages. It will also have other SW book covers too.

7: Show a CGI image of a stormtrooper made by Star Wars fans.

8: Find the Yahoo!Geocities page, fic_art.html, Hand of Thrawn logo of a white hand over a blue Imperial emblem.

9: In the fanfic story here on the JC, [b]Tales of the Galactic Empire: Survivor[/b], what happens to the stranded Colonel Maximilian Veers when the stormtroopers arrive?

10: Which Manager of the JC has the UID: [b]239660[/b]?
    [hr]

Have fun finding the answers!

Also, please try and interact with each other and get a plot going. Survivor isnt just about the contests and seeing who survives. Its also about what happens in the meantime.

You have until I return to answer the questions.

12. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Dark Side
    Lord Vader

[i][blockquote] Vader made note of the challenge, and set upon to answer several of them.[/i][/blockquote]

[b]Vader[/b]: We need to make sure that we are coordinated and do not make redundant answers. To that end, we shall communicate via secret messages--which I dub PMs. Contact me, and I will give you a list of which questions I have answered.

[i][blockquote] With that, Vader set back to work.[/i][/blockquote].

13. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Lightsiders
    Booster Terrik

Thanks to solos injinuity, the fire was a roaring with a turkey roasting apon it. When it was finished being cooked, the lightsiders were about to feast apon the grub ahead of them when a message about thier next challenge was recieved.

"Well it looks like we have a big list ahead of us." Said Booster." We should work together as closely as possible. Keep your communications private between each other(via Pm's)and give help to any lightsider that asks. Well enough of work for now, lets dig in."

Tag: Lightsiders

Scavanger Hunt, Bring it on....

14. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    Lightsiders
    IC as Mon Mothma:

"Oh, good, a task!" She smiles to herself. Dilligently she sat down and searched for all the objects, determined not to move until she had found every last one, and sent in her answers. In the middle, Jaina Solo brought her water and a small portion of fruit she had found.

"It's quite delicious, and I'm not dead yet, so it's not poisionous, " Jaina laughed, offering Mon Mothma the fruit, and eating some herself. Allowing herself a small smile, Mon Mothma accepted the fruit, and thanked the younger girl. "No Problem," Jaina said. I am just glad to see someone's working on this task." She flashed a smile and then ran off to go flirt with Obi-wan. He sure was cute :p , and so far he seemed nice.

Mon Mothma sighed, shook her head, and went back to work. Mirax Horn came over to confer with her. They exchanged information, and then Mirax left, both parties pelased with the exchange. Over an hour later she was finished. She sent in her answers, and announced to all the Lightsiders that if they needed help, they could contact her. With that, she lay down and went to sleep.

15. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Lightside
    Obi-Wan Kenobi

Obi-Wan now sat with Mon Mothma, lightly chatting, both of them now finished the hunt. Obi-Wan had exchanged a few ideas with Mirax and when he was happy with what he had, he sent it in. He had wondered on how well they went as a team against the Dark Siders, but he felt tehy had a good chance against them.

As the though washed over him, Obi-Wan continued to chat with Mon Mothma, seeing her as a nice character.

16. NaboosPrincess

May 14, 2001
    Lightsiders
    Mirax Horn

Mirax was exhausted after running back and forth with the scavenger hunt information all evening. Still, it had been a pleasant experience, and she thought that her teammates were pretty awesome. Mon Mothma and Obi-Wan had both been very helpful.

Once the work was done, the atmosphere in the camp was relaxed, although Mirax was on the lookout for any intruders. She sat down around the fire and chatted with the other Lightsiders for a while.

17. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Lightsiders
    Booster Terrik

Waking up from his slumber, Booster wondered if the great voice from the sky had finished with the results from thier scavenger hunt. He walked around and sat by the now dying fire waiting for others to awake from their sleep.

Tag Lightsiders

18. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Well since I am able to gain access to the computer and you all have had plenty of time to answer the questions, I'll provide the scores.

Darksiders

GrandAdmiralJello scored 50 points out of a possible 100.

Total = 50 points

Lightsiders

NaboosPrincess scored 30 points out of a possible 100.

droideka27 scored 80 points out of a possible 100.

Jedi_Master_Damir scored 60 points out of a possible 100.

Total = 170 points.

The Lightsiders win the Immunity Massassi Necklace and the keys to the Great Temple! Congradulations!

Unfortunatley for the Darksiders, they must now vote a fellow Darksider off of their team. With the death of their fellow teammate, shall provide an example to the Darksiders as to what happens when they fail to work together.

Darksiders, make your way to the Council grounds located at the Blue Leaf Temple.

You have until Monday to vote.

19. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Lighsiders
    Booster Terrik

"yes we won lightsiders, now lets watch who the darksiders will vote off."

OOC: i did realize that we all could turn in seperate answers to gain more than 100 pts.

20. Wildwookiee

Apr 14, 2001
    Han Solo grinned...that is all

OOC: Neither did I...I had no clue that we could turn in seperate answers

21. MikeyKnew

MikeyKnew Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 25, 2002
    Darksiders
    Nen Yim & Ysanne Isard
    OOC: Yeah, I thought that only one character could trun in answers, hence the instruction to send each other PMs. So, in theory, our team could have earned something like 800 points if we all sent the answers in? Please be more clear for things like this in the future.

Also, Darksiders I think that we need to post a little more on this thread. Evertime I check it, the page is filled with Light side posts (those scoundrels)!

IC: Both Isard and Yim sit on a log, waiting for the rest of the company to arrive in order to have a "vote-off."

22. EndorsEmpress

EndorsEmpress Jedi Youngling

Nov 7, 2002
    Lightsiders
    Mirax Horn

"Great job, guys!" Mirax said when the results were announced, "Now we have keys!! Anyway, I think we should take advantage of this and get to work while the other team is caught up in...other affairs." :)

OOC: By the way, yours truly was banned for 24 hours thanks to the JCC Messenger Game...but I had to congratulate the team anyway!!

23. GrandAdmiralJello

Nov 28, 2000
    Darksiders

Lord Vader made his way towards the Blue Leaf Temple and sat down on the seating that was provided. He simmered with anger, but saved his revenge for the vote.

OOC:

1.) List of Darksiders?

2.) Do we vote via PM, keeping it secret like in the show?

24. MikeyKnew

MikeyKnew Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 25, 2002
    OOC: Yeah, good call! GM: I think we need a little more instruction than you have thusfar provided. We need to be babied :p

25. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Darkside
    Darth Maul

Deci walked to the tempel and sat down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.