main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Galactic Survivor -- Yavin IV

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Nov 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    OOC: Darksiders, if you don't think it was fair because we had 3 people hand in the answers, even if you average out our 3 scores, we average out around 56. So in any case, we beat you :p :p

2. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    My fault. I had thought I had made perfectly clear that you were suppose to PM the answers and that you could discuss via PM about the answers to each other to help each other get the answers.

Now you all individually send me a PM of who you wish to vote of. Here's the list of Darksiders:

Darth Vader - GrandAdmiralJello
    Admiral Motti - Yomin_Carr
    Ysanne Isard - MikeyKnew
    Moff Jerjerrod - Miccu_Resea
    Darth Maul - The_Dark_Overlord
    Admiral Daala - GrandAdmiralJello
    Nom Anor - Yomin_Carr
    Nen Yim - MikeyKnew

[blockquote]Professor Hoole stood at the far side of the council as the Darksiders gathered at the Blue Leaf Temple. To the Darksiders he looked like Emperor Palpatine, complete with walking stick and robes.

"Now you all shall pay the price for your lack of teamwork." He cackled in a perfect imitation of the Emperor. "Vote the minion who you wish to be eliminated from this wretched planet."[/blockquote]

3. MikeyKnew

MikeyKnew Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 25, 2002
    OOC: Sent

4. MikeyKnew

MikeyKnew Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 25, 2002
    Man, this thread is dying or dead, I can't tell which. I thought it seemed really fun at first though!!! Can we revive it? Please?

5. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Here mithy mithy mithy mithy!

6. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    OOC: Yeah stupid darksiders :p Hurry up and vote someone off. I think you should just get rid of whoever doesn't vote.

:) new challenge! new challenge! :)

btw, if we play two characters, could our answers have potentially counted twice? Just curious, for future challenges

7. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    here mithy mithy mithy mithy!

8. davofett

davofett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    I was just wondering if Jaina Solo was taken. If not I will take her and be on the lightsiders.

9. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    I was playing her, but I am also Mon Motha.

This was only because we did not have enough players. So you are more than welcome to be Jaina. and I will now only be Mon Mothma. :)

10. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Im sorry I'm unable to GM this game at the moment. I'm very busy unpacking boxes and settling into the new house and I do not have internet access at home. I can rarely visit the library as well due to unpacking.

I've talked to droideka over PM but haven't received a reply, but if droideka wants to he/she can be Acting-GM until I return. But droideka can not participate in any of the contests. Won't be fair to the other team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.