main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Galactica Costumes

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JarusSarn, Apr 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    I figured I'd start a new thread about this to see if I could generate more interest, original thread is here.

So I built this site last night, Galactica Uniforms, and I'm still interested in hearing if Spokantina people, or the BSG group are interested in making some Colonial Officer Uniforms. I'll be putting together kits, that will include the price of pins, patches, trim, etc... but not the price of the material or pattern (I'll supply those to people for free ;)) And I'd like to hold a costuming day to work on all these uniforms. As I stated in the other thread, Kelli and I are already working on my prototype model for the uniform, and we'll be building patters for all 6 sizes after finishing the prototype. So say we all?

:D

2. Dark_Jedi_Nasman

Dark_Jedi_Nasman Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 2006
    I'd be willing.

3. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    Willing, or SUPER EXCITED!!! :D How many of us have actually seen an episode of the new Galactica? I'm planning on buying all the seasons/miniseries/tv movie on DVD, so if those of you who haven't seen it yet want to, we could have a BSG day, and maybe watch through the Miniseries. Even better if someone already has the miniseries on DVD ;)

4. Dark_Jedi_Nasman

Dark_Jedi_Nasman Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 2006
    If I had seen more than an episode or two, then I would be SUPER EXCITED... However, as it is, Very Willing.

5. the_black_smudge

the_black_smudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 24, 2004

6. -JediClone-

-JediClone- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2005
    So how's that Green Lantern costume coming?

I've been watching Battlestar Galactica since day 1, so I might take off when the meeting becomes a marathon viewing session.

7. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004

8. JarusSarn

Feb 10, 2004
    Well, I may put it on hold until I see some pics of the costume from the forthcoming film, to decide if I want to do a replica of that, or my own original design. Also, I need a muscle suit before I can even think of wearing it.

9. Daramin_of_The_Way

Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2004
    I'd at least be willing to help construct them, and maybe see about one for myself. Kelli has always threatened to teach me how to sew so this might be a fun way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.