main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA Galacticon 2011 MEETING

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DOMNUSKYWALKER, Feb 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DOMNUSKYWALKER

DOMNUSKYWALKER Jedi Master star 2

Aug 12, 2005
    We all need to get together in the next couple weeks.
    Whens a good time and where?

The con is booked we have all the tables filled or on hold.

We agreed no gamers this year. So that's what I've done.

I spoke to EB and I should know if corporate approved them and what they will be bringing. Im very excited about this one.

We need to talk about who will bring what for props
    I have researved two of the library tables and we have two that the TA owns so we will have four tables to fill.

Need to know if we will be putting up the TA card table to put the tri-fold on if needed I can have some hand outs and sign up lists for potential members.

Did We want to do anything for a raffle?

who wants to make or can everyone bring some snakes just for our group or just have everyone bring something.

Let me know what day is good and where?

2. ANAKINOS

ANAKINOS Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    Great work.

3. DOMNUSKYWALKER

Aug 12, 2005
  4. wendynat

wendynat Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    I second that - awesome job on all of this!! You've done a ton of work.

I'm leaning against doing a raffle. Was confusing the time we tried it, and most people who come won't stay the entire time for the raffle reveal.

Will bring Chips n dip and small cheese/cracker/pepperoni tray. Will also bring soda bottles and some cups.

5. DOMNUSKYWALKER

Aug 12, 2005
    SWEET like chips and dip

6. ABC42

ABC42 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2007
    Yes, thanks be to Chris for all you have done!

I can bring a veggie tray and water.

7. ABC42

May 18, 2007
    The only time I cam attend a meeting is 3/19. March is a busy month, but if you want to get together for 3/25 after 7 I can do that.

8. DOMNUSKYWALKER

Aug 12, 2005
    Yeah I forgot how that went for the raffle. However we probably should have set a specific time and just took what we had. We need to figure out how to raise funds for the group too.

We can discuss all that at he meeting as soon as we know when that will be. :)

9. DOMNUSKYWALKER

Aug 12, 2005
    Ok Can we all shoot for This Saturday the 19th at Fudruckers, say around 2:00-2:30?

10. wendynat

wendynat Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    We won't be able to make it - just fill us in on whatever is decided/discussed. We've got plans to hit Busch G's passholder day and then a birthday party.

11. Ashara_Leiani

Ashara_Leiani Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 27, 2007
    I can't make it Saturday, but I can on Sunday.

12. ABC42

May 18, 2007
    I can make it on Sat. Can't on sunday b/c of an event. I can pick up the posters at the meeting.

13. DOMNUSKYWALKER

Aug 12, 2005
    Sunday is good for after 2pm It would be a short meeting just organizing volunteres and such

14. DOMNUSKYWALKER

Aug 12, 2005
    Ok who ever cant make the meeting is it ok if we just assign you a duty?
    Ill be going to Dawns for the meeting at about 2-230ish

15. ABC42

May 18, 2007
    Besides my panel I'll be a floater or anything else needed. I'm leaving for an event so keep me posted.

16. DOMNUSKYWALKER

Aug 12, 2005
    Thad and Malise can patrol the fan hall venders. Keep up with if they need water and send out the menu for them to order from the bistro. Im gonna stop in and make a copy of the menu for us to give each vender. If they need someone to gaurd there table while they take a bathroom break thing.

Rick will take care of the audio visual and set up for pannels.

Dawn will be in and out checking on the baby. She said she will give table breaks to the table too. I thought Wendy, Venesa, myself, and Noel will work the TA table in two hour incriments that way everyone gets a chance to enjoy the con. Im going to hit BJ's and get a couple flats of water for us and the venders.

Meet up at the Library at 8 a.m. As soon as the gaurd shows up and lets us in we will get the chairs moved first then set up the tables I'v made name tags for the tables so as venders arrive we know were they go.

that's all for now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.