main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Galatic Battlegrounds Thread

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Miccu_Resea, Nov 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miccu_Resea

Miccu_Resea Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    Anyone play this game? Just curious, and wondering, once i get on the internet, does anyone play it over the internet? We could get a good game going or something...if we all have the time.

Its just a question i will throw out. so, does anyone play it? and like it?

2. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    I keep seeing this game and keep wanting to buy it...but also keep not wanting to pay the $40-50 for it...

3. Red3StandingBy

Red3StandingBy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 19, 2002

I'm afraid I haven't got this game (haven't really been into games of this genre since Warcraft 2).

However, if you or anybody else has Jedi Outcast, I'd LOVE to get a game going with some of you.

4. Miccu_Resea

Mar 17, 2002
    Its bascially the Star Wars equivialant to Age of Empires II... And its worth it.

I dont know if they have it down here, but what i did was by the Saga packet. They give you both games and you get them for 10 to 20 dollars less than both games...

5. Red3StandingBy

Red3StandingBy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 19, 2002

Is this the game that just had the Clone Wars expansion? I was thinking of picking it up.

Do you know if it's possible to mix and match eras over multiplayer? For example, could your Imperial or Rebellion forces do battle against another player's Clone War forces?

6. Miccu_Resea

Mar 17, 2002
    Heck ya! that is one of the best parts of the game. In multiplayer, you can have the Confederacy versus the Rebel Alliance or have the Republic face its future self, the Galatic Empire. You can have the Wookies (yes) vs. the Gungans, or any combination you want (if you prefer droids, you can have the Trade Federation vs. the Confederacy... :p )

7. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    they have the saga pack at the BX, but it's $50 for the two together and I dunno if I would play the first enough to care about having the expansion. Last time I saw one of the original game, it was still $40...more than I wanted to pay for a game that's a genre I've never really played before and didn't know if I would like it.

8. Swomz

Swomz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    sorry I didnt see this a while ago.
    I play the followin:
    JKII: JO (Jedi OUtcast), cept it has an error in 'firing force' atm
    GB (battlegrounds)
    and I HAVE
    XvT (X-Wing vs TIE Fighter)
    Rebellion
    Force Commander
    And WANT