main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Galaxies...I got mine...did you get yours?? :-)

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Gambler, Jun 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gambler

Gambler Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2002
    Well not only did I get my copy but got to meet the famous Talon Wolfe and Sith Gerson..which was very cool. I know we didnt stand around chattin forever..but clearly we all had other things on our mind... like...get it...get out...and go install...

Now counting the hours for the license agreement to go..then next will be my credit card info...and then the updates... and maybe..just maybe some game time...hehe

2. Aspiring_Master

Aspiring_Master Jedi Youngling

Jun 24, 2003
    THE LICENSE AGREEMENT TAKES FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!! *back* *click accept* *back* *click accept* *back* *click accept* *back* *click accept* *back* *click accept* *back* *click accept* *back* *click accept*. U'll get very very close to that, u'll be best friends.

Just a warning to all of those out there!

3. JonnyFlamehead

JonnyFlamehead Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2002
    maybe could someone post the URL so I can get that part out of the way until I get my copy of the game?

4. Aspiring_Master

Jun 24, 2003
    WAHOO!!!! I got past it.

But, now I have to wait 2 hours cause my moms in a meeting, and I need to tell her how I'm gonna pay her back after she lets me use her credit card. :) heh

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR CREDIT CARD READY! cause I got through quite unexpectedly

5. Aspiring_Master

Jun 24, 2003
    Jonny, you need your CD Key to get that far...sorry :(

EDIT: I couldn't spell, I tried three times, heh

2nd EDIT: Wanted to add this question, is there any sound when people speak, because I noticed that when there is text in the chat window, it says in what manner it was spoken...i.e. "In a friendly manner"

6. JonnyFlamehead

JonnyFlamehead Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2002
    yeah you can set your mood in the game by typing "/<somemood>" type /help to get a list of commands next time you get on.

7. Aspiring_Master

Jun 24, 2003
    WAHOO!! I finally got it to work, but all of the server's are down! :(

Eh

8. cbielich

cbielich Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 4, 2002
    Seriously, we had to pick the one server that seems to be down all the time. I went on last night and all servers were up except for, you know it! The one we picked, hopefully we can get going soon.

C

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.