main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Galaxies of Pain and Loneliness (sequel to Missing and To Love a Bounty Hunter) A/T *Completed 3/4*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by NYCitygurl, Jan 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Starlan: Loved it!

Thanks!!! :D

Anakin fainted? Lol!!! Of course, I'd probably faint too, in his shoes.

Yeah :)

2. Anastasia_Fel

Anastasia_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    Ani fainted? *rushes off to help* :p

3. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Lol he'll be fine :)

?Anakin!?

Anakin regained consciousness as Tahiri was saying his name. He heard Nicci ask, ?Is he okay??

Tahiri nodded. ?He?s awake?Nicci, pick up the comlink.?

?It?s Jacen,? Anakin said groggily. ?What happened??

?You were talking, and then all of the sudden you just fainted,? Tahiri replied worriedly.

?Yeah, Jacen said?oh Force! Jaina!?

He took the comlink from Nicci. ?Jacen??

?I?m still here. Your apprentice said you fainted.?

?Jace, are you joking??

?No, I?m dead serious. She?s still alive. Her memory was wiped, and she was turned into a bounty hunter. She helped Jag escape and he brought her to Corellia. And Anakin, get this?they?re engaged!?

Anakin let it take a few minutes for it to sink it. His sister was alive! I spent sixteen years mourning for a person who wasn?t even dead.

?Jace? Can I talk to her?? he asked softly.

?Of course. Jaina, Anakin wants to talk to you!? Anakin heard him say.

?Hello, Anakin.?

Anakin let her voice wash over him, bringing back the pleasant?and not so pleasant?memories of his childhood. She had been more than a sister to him?she had been a best friend, and a second mother.

?Anakin?? she asked.

?Hello, Jaina.?

In his mind, she had never grown up. She had been ten the last time he?d seen her, and that was the way he had always pictured her. It was a bit of a shock to see her sixteen years later. She was a woman now.

They just looked at each other for a moment. Dimly, Anakin realized that she had always pictured him as a little boy. Well, after Jacen gave her back her memories.

Jacen had managed to undo the memory damage in her mind, and gave her back her own life. Anakin was a little apprehensive about seeing her, though. What would she say if she knew what a mess I?ve made of my life?

?Anakin.? Her voice was exactly as he remembered it, though a little more mature.

Anakin covered the distance between them in a few long strides and gave her a big hug. He buried his face in her hair and started to cry. She soothed him gently, rubbing his back and whispering nonsense words.

It took Anakin a while to realize that she was crying too.

It seemed right, Anakin decided, that Jaina and Jag were engaged. Anakin had suspected that, before Jaina was kidnapped, the two were developing crushes on each other.

Anakin was surprised to find out how easy it was to become a normal family again. I think that this is what we could have been years ago if we hadn?t been separated.

It hadn?t taken long for Jaina to join her twin in teasing their little brother about Tahiri. Jaina and Tahiri had become fast friends as the months went by, and the time drew closer to Jaina?s wedding.

Anakin suspiciously watched Nicci. She was on the floor with Jake Capstan, playing with Jag?s twin children. The two teenagers had become far too close for his taste.

You are way too overprotective. You?re not her father.

Anakin glared at his sister. I?m her Master. It comes with the territory.

Tahiri walked over and smiled at Jaina. ?Do you mind if I borrow your brother for a while??

Jaina grinned. ?Go right ahead.?

Tahiri gave Anakin a mischievous smile, and dragged him upstairs.

4. Starlan

Starlan Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 23, 2004
    Awww. What a sweet reunion. :D
    Nat , you're welcome to call me Kim. :)

5. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Okay Kim :) Thanks!!! :D

6. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    I know that I'm supposed to post the next part today, but it's the last post. It'll be up on Friday.

7. Sith_Lords

Sith_Lords Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    Can you not have it up tommorow (if possible), as it will be my birthday

8. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Sorry, but I'm going to wait until Friday. Happy Birthday, though! :D

*starts to sing* Happy Birthday to you, you live in the zoo, you look like a monkey, and you smell like one too! :p ;) :)

9. Sith_Lords

Sith_Lords Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    thanx anyway

and who told you about that birth defect that makes me look like a monkey...

10. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
  11. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    The last post will be up tomorrow :)

12. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Okay, here's the last post :) Please read the message at the bottom :)

Five Years Later

Anakin took a deep breath to calm his nerves. He loved Tahiri with all his heart, and he wanted to marry her more than anything. He was just having pre-wedding jitters.

?Don?t worry, you?ll be fine,? Jacen said.

Anakin nodded. ?I know. But what if I?m making a mistake??

?You aren?t going to,? Jag assured him.

Nicci walked into the room and headed straight for her former Master. She straightened his tie. ?You look very handsome,? she said sweetly. ?You?ll do fine.?

Anakin stuck out his tongue at her. Over the years, their master/apprentice bond had grown into something more, almost brother/sister. Nicci and Tahiri had also grown close, but Anakin wasn?t sure how comfortable he was with that.

He looked down at the tiny increase in her belly. He hadn?t been too happy when she and Jake had announced that they were getting married, but, once he?d gotten used to the idea, he had been overjoyed that they were going to have a baby.

Nicci smiled and squeezed his hand. ?Just remember, you love her. You?ll be fine.? She left the room in search of Tahiri.

Tahiri held very still as her soon to be mother- and sister-in-law attached the veil. She tried not to laugh. Anni was making faces at Aaron and Allison Fel, while their half brother and sister chased each other around the room.

?Tahiri, hold still!? Jaina admonished.

?Sorry. But I?m kind of nervous.?

?Don?t be,? Leia said distractedly. The last of her children was getting married today, and everything had to be perfect. Besides, the twins had both had pre-wedding jitters; it was perfectly normal.

Nicci walked into the room and smiled at Tahiri. ?Nervous??

Tahiri nodded as best she could. ?Yes.?

?Anakin is, too.? She smiled. ?But it?ll be okay, you?ll see.? She unconsciously rubbed her hand over her belly.

Tahiri gave her a hug. ?Thank you.?

?You?re welcome.?

Jaina sighed. ?Okay, Tahiri, are you ready??

?Yes.?

After hugging her brother?s soon-to-be wife, Jaina pushed her out the door after Leia. She took Aaron from her sister-in-law. ?Show time.?

Kam Solusar walked Tahiri down the aisle. Anakin couldn?t help thinking how about how beautiful she was. My angel.

Jacen had been right. As soon as he saw her walking toward him, he stopped being nervous. This is right. She?s the right one for me.

Luke Skywalker performed the ceremony, but Anakin and Tahiri weren?t paying much attention. They held hands and said their vows, but sent each other looks of love throughout the ceremony.

Anakin looked into Tahiri?s eyes and found more than the love of his life. She was his savior. She had brought him out of his galaxy of pain and loneliness and taught him how to love again.

?I pronounce you husband and wife.?

Anakin?s lips met Tahiri?s in a burst of loving passion. The world became, just for a moment, the two of them, and nothing else.

I only have eyes for you.

Together, Anakin and Tahiri Solo walked down the aisle.

First of all, thank you so much for reading. This had never been intended as a trilogy, just a single story (To Love a Bounty Hunter).

It's been a long process--more than 2 years. It's been a big part of my time on the boards, and I had a lot of fun.

Thank you all so much.

~Natalie

13. Jaina-Solo-1

Jaina-Solo-1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 21, 2005
    Great ending! Yay! I loved this story. :)

14. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Thank you so much :D

15. Starlan

Starlan Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 23, 2004
    Ahh. It's over! :(
    Wonderful ending, Nat (or should I say master :D ?)

16. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Thank you :D Lol [:D]

17. SwordoftheJedi

SwordoftheJedi Jedi Master star 5

Jan 7, 2005
    That was good! I'm suspecting Aaron and Allison are the children Jaina and Jag had togther.

18. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Thanks!!! :D I'm glad you enjoyed it :) Yes, they are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.