main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Galaxies Player Association- Imp or Rebel?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Jun 23, 2003.

?

Galaxies Player Association- Imp or Rebel?

Poll closed Jun 26, 2003.
  1. Imperial

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Rebel

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. neither- some other neutral association

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
  2. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    My understanding is that Rebels and Imps cannot help each other without inflicting penalties, so it looks like the TSS will have to lean towards one or the other,

however, I am unaware if we can have a neutral PA and still include each of the two groups...?

Those of you in the know, please reply. The NDA is lifted, by the way.

3 days til retail.

3. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    From what I understand there is no cap on the amount of neutrals there can be. The only restriction I know of is that overt Imps and overt rebels cannot be in the same PA. I'm not sure about covert rebels and imps. I will definitely find out everything before we officially start our PA. I think it'll be a while before any of us can build the hall anyway.

4. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    what is the feasability of 2 pa's?

5. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    If someone else wants to run an overt rebel PA that's fine, but you do have to have at least 5 members at all times or it is disassembled and I'm not sure what the credit cost will be to maintain them either. So if there's enough interest in rebels then it is feasible and we can have the neutrals in each be the buffer to allow item trade between the two civil war factions.

This would also be cool to do battle in the battlefields and stuff.

6. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Boards are acting a little funny for me right now. I posted here, but it didn't show up so I'm bumping it.

And there it is...odd

7. Gambler

Gambler Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2002
    Well..which ever you choose..careful the city you start in. We....at this point plan to go Imperial..at least with the 1st batch of characters, however I would think..whatever you decide...may lean more on the city you stay in the most. I did manage to see people with faction pts. in action with several recruits at the characters command. Kinda of nice to have a human sheild of cannon fodder that actually seem to take orders very well..for NPC anyways.

8. JonnyFlamehead

JonnyFlamehead Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2002
    yeah, I say go with Imperial faction also

9. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    here's a thought. Why do we have to align ourselves with either? We could be independent.

10. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Being neutral is fine, but some of us, especially me, want to be able to wear stormtrooper armor and command AT-ATs and eventually a Star Destroyers (not in game yet, but hopefully someday). And I want to be able to go up to the Emporer and say, "What is thy bidding, my master?"

If at least one person is Imp, then nobody else can be a rebel.

11. Aspiring_Master

Aspiring_Master Jedi Youngling

Jun 24, 2003
    How do you become a Stormtrooper

12. JonnyFlamehead

JonnyFlamehead Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2002
    ooooo Gerson, that sent chills down my back.

question: what if someone in our guild wanted to be a jedi? That jedi character wouldn't be able to be in the guild then would he?

13. Gambler

Gambler Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2002
    Yes..a player Association has to be made up of the same factions...Imp..cannot join Rebels or vice versa...

Over the long term...wouldnt surprise me if we make 2 one for the light..and one for the dark side..

But for now.. its just one...and I believe its Imperial..

14. Talon_Wolfe

Apr 8, 2002
    I agree that in the future, we should have two. Right now, it looks like if we do an imp one, it could also serve independents.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.