main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo Galaxies

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by LakSivrak, Apr 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LakSivrak

LakSivrak Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2002
    is anybody planning on playing star wars galaxies? i think im going to, and ill make time if i have to. this game is going to rock! and if youre looking for a PA to join, come and join mine. :p

2. _JediKnight_

_JediKnight_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2002
    This game looks like it is going to be really good. I might have to get the xbox connector so I can play it. I don't have a PC so i can't play it on one. Do you know what they moved the release date to?

3. Handyman

Handyman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2000
    Greetings Guys,

I'm defintiely going to be playing. There are about four or five of us in the "Tomb of the Jedi" group who will be playing as PA.

Anyone else?

Later,

4. _JediKnight_

_JediKnight_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2002
    It seems like this game just keeps getting better and better. I hope that they announce the release date soon. If any of you are planning on playing when it comes out let me know so we can be allies when we play.

From reading the information about this game have any of you that are going to be playing decided what race you will be and what profession you are going to be?

5. LakSivrak

LakSivrak Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2002
    My first character will probably be a Twilek Combat Medic. I really want to try Zabrak though, prolly as a marksman.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.