Galaxies

Discussion in 'Western Canada Regional Forum' started by _Derisa_Ollamhin_, Feb 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Derisa_Ollamhin_ Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey' y'all... I'm really enjoying exploring galaxies, but want people to play with. Is there anyone in the western FF who plays and might wanna go hunting with me sometime?

Maybe, if enough people are interested, we could even start up new chars on a new server and grind up from scratch: form a Guild all our own or something fun like that!

Whaddaya say?

*Derisa*
  2. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    I can't afford to get involved in this game. I'll end up getting fired cuz I'll be online all the time playing... ;)

Sorry.
  3. Dango Jedi Knight

star 1
    My 14 day trial just ran out.

I think... If not then yes.
  4. _Derisa_Ollamhin_ Force Ghost

star 4
    Oh that sucks. :) I'm currently playing on the bria server: send a gmail to "Stack" and maybe we can meet up and play sometime. :)

*Derisa*
  5. VancouverDGillies Jedi Padawan

As soon as I get my tax refund I'm gonna buy a copy I played the trial a while ago and got a high level dancer/master artisan :)
  6. _Derisa_Ollamhin_ Force Ghost

star 4
    Sweet! Post here when you do, kay, we'll hook up at a pre-arranged server. :)

*Derisa*
  7. _Derisa_Ollamhin_ Force Ghost

star 4
    Oh, Berx, it's not *that* addictive. :D

Hey guys, it looks like there may be a couple of other JCers interested in a bi-weekly gaming get-together... I've suggested this Friday for our first session. I'll post here the time and server if we get that figured out. :)

Dango, since you are local to Victoria, is there any chance I might hook up with you at Stain cafe sometime? they have the game set-up there, I believe... and they are really cheap late at night! :D

Whaddaya say? Drop me a PM, we can chat!

*Derisa*

8. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Not only that, but until this summer I'll be stuck in dial-up land. I doubt it runs real well on 56k :p
  9. Dango Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'd like to hook up at stain cafe but i usually have school so I won't have time for it, but thanks.
  10. Dango Jedi Knight

star 1
    Does anybody else have any star wars games that they want to play with everyone else? like say maybe jedi knight or Battlefront. If you don't have them get 'em. and then ask me to play.
  11. TK1455 Jedi Padawan

I got this game for Christmas, but haven't been able to play it yet because my graphics card is WAY too old. And I have a really slim Dell desktop that a new card won't fit in so I'm kinda hooped right now. I'm hoping to get a new computer come tax time, so hopefully I can play this game! It's killing me having it sit on a shelf not being used!!! :(
  12. _Derisa_Ollamhin_ Force Ghost

star 4
    When you do, come to Kauri, or Bria. I have a Bothan on Kauri whose just getting going, and a fellow well on his way to Squad Leader on Bria, and I like helping out newbs to the game. It's very cool: there's a lot you can do in it.

Now I just have to work up the nerve to do some actual flying... :)

*Derisa*
  13. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Did you get the JTL expansion?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.