Galaxy Guide 15 - Attack of the Clones

Discussion in 'Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Gry Sarth, Feb 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Laudrup Force Ghost

star 4
    This is just beautiful.

And there is even stats for my favourite marialan Lady (three guesses who she is [face_dancing] =P~ [face_love])

Is there a TPM Sourcebook out here on the forum somewere. If you've done an equally beautyful job with that I'm gonna include
    you in my prayers.

I have been searching the net to find statistics and PT information for my D6 campaign (Gotta love D6 STAR WARS) and so far I've found PDF files with statistics for Ships & Vehicles, Aliens, Races and now this beauty. Now all I need is TPM & ROTS sourcebooks.

Btw. how do you come up with the statistics for people like Coleman Trebor? Do you use official WEG statistics for characters like Luke and then adjust them?
  2. Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod

star 5
    Thanks for the compliments.

There is a TPM sourcebook floating around that somebody else made. It's not quite the same thing we've done with the Ep2 book, but it's quite nice. Once we're done with the Ep3 book, we're considering doing an Ep1 one. I know I'll love doing a full chapter on podracing...

As for my Stats books. It seems you're still missing a few. Besides the ones you mentioned (and I assume that by "Races" you mean "Creatures"), I've also made a Droids book, a Weapons books and an Equipment book.

When we crate character stats, what we do is read all the info we can find on that character, to try to establish what are his strong and weak points. Then we assign dice according to how powerful he is in comparisson to other characters.
  3. Darth_Laudrup Force Ghost

star 4
    The books I've gathered besides your great AOTC book are:

Alien stats (Sentient alien races like Kubaz, Nautolans & Sedrian etc.)
    Creature stats (non sentient species like Gundarks, Kaado, Rancors & Reek etc.)
    Starship stats (Transporters, TIE Fighters etc.)
    Vehicle stats (Speeder bikes, AT-AT, Cloud cars etc.)
  4. SBD-518 Jedi Knight

star 2
    It stopped loading, so I exited it. Sorry bud.
  5. Darth_Laudrup Force Ghost

star 4
    Don't mean to rush you, but do you have any idea when we can expect the ROTS Galaxy Guide to be available? With the quality level of the AOTC Galaxy Guide, I can hardly wait for it. :D
  6. Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod

star 5
    Hummm... taking a wild guess, I'd say it won't be ready for a couple of months. Real life is currently fully chaotic: work college, night course, everything is building up, so there's not much spare time for this. But it'll surely be done, just don't wait up. It might take a little while...

Hopefully, it'll be worth the wait.
  7. Darth_Laudrup Force Ghost

star 4
    I know what it's like.

If only real life didn't interfere with such important things as Star Wars. :-B :p

But that's ok. I'll see it when I see it.

Looking forward to it.
  8. JediAlly Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey, where did you come up with the idea of having Mirialans resistant to cold and radiation. Is there an official reference to this in a comic, novel, or movie, or is that fan-made?
  9. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Only nitpick I can find is indeed, a nit.
    One of the blaster descriptions says something like "will add 1d to targetting if character takes an extra round". Well, that's automatically true--it's part of a rule called "taking extra time". I'm guessing that's meant as an additional bonus?

OK,I'm done being a jerk now. 8-}

Very nice looking work.
  10. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Only nitpick I can find is indeed, a nit.
    One of the blaster descriptions says something like "will add 1d to targetting if character takes an extra round". Well, that's automatically true--it's part of a rule called "taking extra time". I'm guessing that's meant as an additional bonus?

OK,I'm done being a jerk now. 8-}

Very nice looking work.
  11. Darth_Laudrup Force Ghost

star 4
    maybe they meant that it adds an additional die besides the one die normally added by taking your time.
  12. Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod

star 5
    Yes, it's meant to be an extra dice besides the usual one for aiming.
  13. Darth_Laudrup Force Ghost

star 4
    Just wanted to hear how the "Revenge of the Sith" Galaxy Guide is comming along?
  14. DARTH_ZHENATOS Jedi Master

star 3
    Hey, I'm a noob. I haven't figured out how to place a picture under my name yet. But anyway, I made a poll, stormtroopers vs rebels. Basically, both the poll questions ask you whether you like stormtroopers. One question asks about their looks, the other asks whether you like them period. Thanks. May the Sith rule the galaxy.
  15. Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod

star 5
    Well, you're a noob and it shows. How exactly does your poll relates to this here thread?

And to answer the previous post, the Revenge of the Sith book had been put on hold for a while but I'm gearing up to get back to it next week. So, have faith, and be patient.
  16. Darth_Laudrup Force Ghost

star 4
    Please include statistics for the different starfighters, capital ships & vehicles.

ARC-170 Clonefighter
    New Jedi Fighter
    Invisible Hand type ship
    AT-PT
    Grevious' wheel bike
    etc.

[face_praying] [face_praying] [face_praying]
  17. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    AT-PT? All Terrain Personal Transport? Isn't that in the Thrawn-trilogy book? Or is this a RotS version? I know there's something about a gladiator mech...

18. Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod

star 5
    Don't you worry, they are all there. And I think you mean the AT-RT when you say AT-PT. All the hardware will be in the book. Jedi Interceptor, Naboo Skiff, Venator Star Destroyer, Wheelbike, Swamp Speeder, Wookiee Ornithopter, etc, etc...
  19. Koohii Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Can we have an update on the info for your RotS and TPM source books?
    :-B [face_hypnotized]
  20. Darth_Laudrup Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah... I'm still looking forward to it.
  21. Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod

star 5
    You may all keep looking forward to it confidently. Me and my associate have just got back to working on the book. We already have pretty much all the stats we need, so now we're working on the text part, like the character bios.
  22. cheshire Jedi Padawan

Good job, Gry! We know that you'll have quality work, as you always do.
  23. Darth_Laudrup Force Ghost

star 4
    any news regarding the project? [face_batting]
  24. cheshire Jedi Padawan

I think that Gry and another guy are still working on the RotS book. From what he's said elsewhere it seems to be comming along. They went on hiatus for a couple of weeks, but you have to do that when you're working on a project of that magnitude.
  25. Darth_Laudrup Force Ghost

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.