main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Galaxy Guide 15 - Attack of the Clones

Discussion in 'Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Gry Sarth, Feb 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    Well, you know how tricky those hiatus are. Real life has a way of stalling such projects. But never fear, it WILL be finished, we already have it halfway done. It's just that I can't promise you a deadline....

2. Minela

Minela Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2005
    good luck man, don't let real life get the better of you. [face_peace]

3. JediAlly

JediAlly Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    Hey, Gry Sarth. Hope everything's going well for you. Got a favor to ask. I came across your AOTC Sourcebook at the d6 Universe website. I also came across the fan-made Galaxy Guide 14: The Dark Side. I looked at it, and it was interesting. But I have some questions about the work that I would like to ask the author(s). My first question is: Do you know how I might be able to contact them? Do you know their e-mail addresses, for instance. Second, do you know if there's a Galaxy Guide 13 out there? If so, what and where is it?

4. Gry Sarth

Jun 24, 1999
    Thanks! As for GG14: Dark Side, which I find to be quite a well-made book, I don't have any connections to the author of that. It's just one of those things you stumble upon on the net and that's it. Since it's a respectable book, I acknowledged its title and did my AOTC book the next in the Galaxy Guide "line". But then we come to GG13 which I never saw anywhere. I don't know if the author of Dark Side named his book GG14 because he had knowledge of a GG13 or just skipped a number to be on the safe side. I heard rumors that GG13 was a fan-made book entitled "Gamblers and Scoundrels" or something like that, but no-one has ever seen the actual thing. Thus I have decided that when I get around to doing a Phantom Menace Galaxy Guide (way in the future), it will be number 13 to fill that blank and to come before my existing GG15 - AOTC.

5. thegreyelf

thegreyelf Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2007
    Just curious if there's been any movement on the RotS book. I check krapz.free.fr religiously looking for it!

Thanks, and great work on all your other fine d6 Star Wars PDFs!

6. Gry Sarth

Jun 24, 1999
    I hate to keep coming back here empty-handed, but I have to acknowledge you interest. GG-16 is still in the works, and unfortunately still moving at snails pace. I'm glad there are people out there eagerly awaiting this book, but yet again, all I can say is: have patience. I've already produced 9 Fanbooks, so you can trust me when I say I'll see this baby through.

7. NarCranor

NarCranor Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 1, 2005
    9?! And here I am still working on one...

8. Gry Sarth

Jun 24, 1999
    Well... your project is really more like 14-15 fanbooks thrown together, so don't feel bad.... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.