main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive GALAXY OF FEAR~RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Lord-DarthMerrick, Dec 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord-DarthMerrick

Lord-DarthMerrick Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 5, 2003
    COMING SOON: Starts January 20th

Holonet news on Coruscant: 30 December~
    Dras Valins elected new chancellor of Republic. *Coruscant to build new clock tower. Alleged crime boss, Valdot Ri Azul aquitted for murders of two Ryloth Senators and tax freud charges. GAG chief says they will have stronger case next time.

GOF...Is a completely open role playing experience and takes place three hundred years after the Legacy of the Force series.
    Basic story line is this:

After the fall of the last Sith in the Sith-Imperial war the galaxy returned to a short time of peace with the rebirth of the Galactic Republic. One of the everlasting effects of the war was the outlawing of Jedi on the planet of Coruscant. The jedi were forced to move their temple to Ossus and not allowed to play a hand in the Republic's politics. Evil remains in the galaxy though and the Jedi Order survives and operates on its own.
    The Sith is back in name only led by the evil Lord Valdot Ri' Azul (played by no one) who runs a secret syndicate on the planet of Coruscant. The game is open ended and you are pretty much allowed to create your own story lines from here on out.

You are allowed to be one of the following, everyone has right to force powers. There is no differance really other then what your character calls himself. You can change your affiliation at a later date:

Jedi Knight (First ten to join game will be given option to become Masters of the Jedi Order)

Dark Jedi (Later in game we will have resurgence of the Sith based at time by strongest of the Dark Jedi)

Smuggler

Mercenary/Bounty Hunter

Restrictions & Game play:

Start by sending me your profile: (Which I will keep an accurate up to date list of everyone in the game and post it up here)

(Sample)
    Name: Merrick
    Character:Dark Jedi
    Race: Human (Include hair color and eyes)
    Planet: Coruscant
    Weapons: Black Crytal Lightsaber w/ curved metal hilt
    Back story: Limited to one hundred words

Every character starts out with 25 HP (Health points) and 25 FP (Force Mana). With every kill you go up 5 HP and 2 FP. *You go up 6 HP if you are a jedi who kills a dark jedi, but dark jedi always go first in battle so it counters. Every character also starts out with 1000 republic credits. Credits become important, find out below.

You are allowed to select two force powers from the list below to start out with.

Force Powers: (As of now more to be available later)
    (Every 10 victories give you one additional force power to use)

Force Lightning-Stuns enemy character for loss of one turn every 3 times used in battle (+2 attack drain) (-5 force powers)

Force Push-fatigues enemy character for loss of one turn every 3 times used in battle (Successfully blocks attack) (-5 force powers)

Force Choke- Chokes enemy character (+ 6 attack drain) (-8 force power)

Force Telekinsis- Stops enemy character from being able to retreat from the battle. (-10 force power)*characters must fight to death

Force Speed-Allows character to speed up attack (+2 attack added to weapon of choice) (-5 force power)

Force Persuasion- Allows character to trick enemy character into stopping battle or causes a loss turn for enemy character (-10 force power) *You are allowed to use this only when you have health above 10 HP...once you fall below, you cannot use this.

Force Heal-Heals 2 HP points (-5 force power)

Force Drain- Steals 3 points from your opponents force mana (-10 force power) (+3 Force Power)

Weapons: (Weapons start out as shown)

Lightsaber (+5 attack)/(Successful block every two turns)
    Double Lightsaber (+6 attack)/Successful block every three turns)
    Blaster (+5 attack)/No block
    Echani Sword (+5 attack)/Successful Block every two turns

Rules for fighting:

Both characters have to agree to fight, unless its a sanctioned assassination attempt. The challenged player goes first. If its a dark jedi versus light jedi then the dark jedi is the first to be able to attack. Once a battle is st

2. Lord-DarthMerrick

Jul 5, 2003
    OFFICIAL CHARACTER LIST

BLACK HAND Syndication
    Looking for VP (3,000 credits a month) and now hiring ten mercenaries/bounty hunters (1,000 credits)

Name: Lord Valdot Ri' Azul (Non playable) 110 HP 90 FP
    Character: Dark Jedi* Unofficial Dark Lord of the Sith
    Race: Human 80 years old (Long grey hair, red eyes)
    Planet/Status: Coruscant/Alive
    Weapons: Two Red Lightsabers (+30 Attack)
    Force Powers: Force Lightning, Force Choke, Telekenisis, Force Drain, Force Push, Force Speed
    Bio: Lord Valdot Ri' Azul is the unoffical dark lord of the sith and owner of the Black Hand syndicate on Coruscant. Both the jedi and GAG see Azul as the major threat for peace in the galaxy. Secretly Azul trains his syndicate with the dark side and hopes to bring back the Sith Order.
    Businesses: Owns Black Hand syndicate (Secret Order, does not count as one of the other businesses)
    Networth: 100 million credits

Name: Dras Merrick 25 HP 25 FP
    Race: Human 21 years (Long black hair, blue eyes)
    Weapons: Black Crytal Lightsaber w/ curved metal hilt (+5 attack)
    Force Powers: Force Persuasion, Force Lightning
    Back story: Dras Merrick is a vice president of the Black Hand and operative for Azul. He is a dark side user who turned away from the jedi teachings because of his disgust of their standoffish way. Azul has been training him to possibly become his Sith apprentice...but there are other challengers who may be more worthy of the power.
    Business: VP of Black Syndicate
    Networth: 1,000 Credits

JEDI ORDER
    Seeking Masters and jedi learners

Links to differant planets:
    (NOT OPEN AT THIS TIME)

3. SithGuitarist

SithGuitarist Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2006
  4. Lord-DarthMerrick

Jul 5, 2003
    Everyone try to send me a PM if you want to join the game...I'm waiting on word from the mods too see if I can get special permissions to edit this thread, but I do have a database saved with everyone's information...

5. SithGuitarist

SithGuitarist Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2006
    can I have the link to the site where the database is? Game looks awesome, I can't wait until the 20th

6. anakin30

anakin30 Jedi Youngling

Jan 5, 2007
    I would like to enter the game as a jedi knight , so please send me the link so i can enter my information.

7. Lord-DarthMerrick

Jul 5, 2003
    Come on guys it seems there's been a stoppage on people who want to join. We were doing so well there for awhile. It's open to everyone and open ended. I still need seven more jedi just to make the jedi council. The longer your in the game the stronger your character becomes...so jump in. I want to start this thing with at least twenty people and right now we're stuck at nine...so don't hesitate...just send me your information and if you got more questions PM me.

8. darth_pirate

darth_pirate Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2007
    GM-approved(on the council

Aphiliation:jedi
    Name:ithilius pirateous
    Sex:male
    Race:human
    Skin:white
    Height:6'5"
    body type:muscular
    Eyes:blue
    Hair:blonde
    Clothing:robes
    Weapons:green lightsaber
    Bio:A young adventurer who was force sensitive....after joining a academy he bacame a jedi

9. sithspawn189

sithspawn189 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2006
    CS Sent. Can't wait 'til it starts.

10. Lord-DarthMerrick

Jul 5, 2003
    Game is officially started and open. Unfortunately the mods have said I can't open any sub threads to act as the other planets so everything will have to be done in here.

HOLONET NEWS: *Coruscant Chancelor Nom Dras Valens addresses the senate on corruption vows to fight criminal underground syndicate that rules Coruscant.
    *Ossus~Members at the jedi temple on OSSUS are reporting that an assassination has occured. Ten jedi masters have been killed by an unknown person/persons. Four jedi knights have been elevated to the rank of master based on their skill with the force and are assuming the duties of council for now. More information to come as it is reported.

Here's an updated character list (Game is still Open so people can join at any time, in fact I encourage it):

BLACK HAND Syndication
    Looking for VP (3,000 credits a month) and now hiring ten mercenaries/bounty hunters (1,000 credits)

Name: Lord Valdot Ri' Azul (Non playable) 110 HP 90 FP
    Character: Dark Jedi* Unofficial Dark Lord of the Sith
    Race: Human 80 years old (Long grey hair, red eyes)
    Weapons: Two Red Lightsabers (+30 Attack)
    Force Powers: Force Lightning, Force Choke, Telekenisis, Force Drain, Force Push, Force Speed
    Bio: Lord Valdot Ri' Azul is the unoffical dark lord of the sith and owner of the Black Hand syndicate on Coruscant. Both the jedi and GAG see Azul as the major threat for peace in the galaxy. Secretly Azul trains his syndicate with the dark side and hopes to bring back the Sith Order.
    Businesses: Owns Black Hand syndicate (Secret Order, does not count as one of the other businesses)
    Networth: 100 million credits

Name: Dras Merrick 25 HP 25 FP
    Race: Human
    Weapons: Black Crytal Lightsaber w/ curved metal hilt (+5 attack)
    Force Powers: Force Persuasion, Force Lightning
    Back story: Dras Merrick is a vice president of the Black Hand and operative for Azul. He is a dark side user who turned away from the jedi teachings because of his disgust of their standoffish way. Azul has been training him to possibly become his Sith apprentice...but there are other challengers who may be more worthy of the power.
    Business: VP of Black Syndicate

(BOUNTY HUNTERS FOR HIGHER)
    Player Name: Gothmogg 25 HP 25 FP
    Character Name: Malik Rar
    Character: Bounty Hunter
    Race: Human; Never takes his helmet off. Said to be bald and have gray eyes.
    Planet: Coruscant/Alive
    Weapons: (Can only use one at a time)
    - Modified T-21 Rifle (+5 Attack)
    - Duel Modified Bryar Pistols (+5 Attack)
    - Extremely powerful sliced Vibro-ax (+5 Attack)
    - I.M. Mines and Detonation packs. (+5 Attack)
    Armor: Mandalorian armor ->
    Back story: Little is known of the origin of Malik. It is true that he was kidnapped by a group of mandalorian raiders and raised to be a predominate fighter. Later on in his life he killed all of them and sought out to find his parents, only to find that they had been killed by thugs. Malik disappeared for many years only to return adorned in full mandalorian armor and would later be known as the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy.

Name: Mira Fenni 25 HP 25 FP
    Race:Echani female, white hair, blue eyes
    Planet: Taris/Alive
    Weapons: Echani Sword (+5 Attack)

Name: Bryn Katarn 25 HP 25 FP
    Race: Human male, Hair: Blonde, Eyes: Blue Body Type: Muscular
    Height: 6'3
    Planet Status: Sulon/Alive
    Weapons: Blue Light Saber (+5 Attack)
    Bio: A descendent of Kyle Katarn. Bryn a jedi knight from Sulon left the jedi order when his wife and kids were brutally murdered by a Hutt lord. Bryn suited up as a bounty hunter and has been tracking his families killers ever sense.

(JEDI COUNCIL)
    Name: Thyson Kast 25 HP 25 FP
    Played By: Sith Guitarist
    Character:Jedi Padawan
    Race: Human hair is brown, green eyes
    Planet: Coruscant/Alive
    Weapons: S

11. Lord-DarthMerrick

Jul 5, 2003
    The Black Hand wishes to higher a proven bounty hunter for an undisclosed errand. Mr. Ri' Azul is generously offering up a bounty of $2,000 credits for the easy job. Please get in touch with me his associate Dras Merrick for further information.

12. Lord-DarthMerrick

Jul 5, 2003
    New player (Brings us to ten)
    Name: Salith Groute (+25 HP +25 FP)
    Played By: Tog
    Character: Mercenary
    Race: Twi'lek
    Sex: Female
    Planet: Corusant
    Weapons: Echani Sword (+5 Echani Sword)
    Back story: Salith was mercenary till she got hired by Valdot Ri Azul, when she finished her job the crime boss said he wasnt going to pay. When she drew her sword in an attempt to sacre the crime boss into paying, Valdot Ri Azul's men came in and surronded Salith. She is now slave to the crime boss and she has to always wear a slaves coller. If she gets to far away from Valdot she would die,
    Business: Personal secretary to Valdot Ri Azul. Possible promotion pending with benifits.
    Net Worth: 1,000 Credits

13. Lord-DarthMerrick

Jul 5, 2003
    Dras Merrick enters chambers of his master quarters.

A shadow moves toward him. And a voice calls out. It is his lord Azul.

Azul: Are the plans set in motion?

Merrick: Yes master, I am in the process of seeking out a bounty hunter just as you asked. But why would you want to waste money on something I could do myself.

Azul: I prefer if you weren't so hands on. I need you to run my company. I have other things to worry about.

Merrick: If I am going to be your apprentice and complete my training to become a Sith...shouldn't I...

Azul: You talk as if I have already chosen you to succeed me.

Merrick: So I am not your apprentice, then why...

Azul: Quit asking questions that do not matter you fool, I have you given you orders, seek out a bounty hunter and bring them to me.

Merrick: One more question master...

Azul: Speak

Merrick: The attack on the jedi council, why...I mean how did you do it...kill so many masters?

Azul: That is why you are not my apprentice. You ask too many stupid questions when you should be caring out my orders.

Merrick nods: As you wish my master.

Azul disapears back into the dark shadows of his apartment. Merrick leaves the chamber. Did Azul feel the hatred in him? Did he feel how angry Merrick had gotten? If Azul was not training him to become a Sith then what is he using him for? And why is he bothering to serve Azul. Azul was getting older and it was true that he was stronger. But it won't always be like that. Someday his master will make a mistake.

14. Tog

Tog Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2007
    Salith watchs Merrick and Azul talk from the shadows of her corner, they talk about their buisness and jedi. Salith could care less what the talked about, their was always two things on her mind: Escape from Azul and not trying to make Azul mad. The talk ended and Merrick left. Salith was clad in a dark robe and she had a hood over her head, it was the only full clothing she had, every other clothing she had were Twi'lek slave dresses that Azul got for her.
    "SALITH! READY MY BATH!" yelled Azul.
    "Yes Master." said Salith.

15. darth_pirate

darth_pirate Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2007
    pirateous had just gotten to the temple...he would be elected to the council...a honor among jedi..to be considered one of the best...

"nice place"

he started unpacking his things,clipping his lightsaber to his belt...never know when you may need it...he layed in his bed...slowly....falling.....asleep

16. Lord-DarthMerrick

Jul 5, 2003
    Dras Merrick placed his black hood to cover his face as he entered the cantina. You never could be too careful. GAG had surveillance everywhere...even in a dregy place like the Blue Rancor.
    Merrick took a seat at the bar and looked around at the prospects. Azul wanted a worthy bounty hunter. Merrick turned to the Corellian bartender. The man had a scruffy looking beard and dark eyes. He was an ex soldier...Merrick could tell by the look in his eyes. A man who had seen his fare share of battle.

Bartender: What will it be?

Merrick: Something that knocks me on my butt.

Bartender: One of those day huh, I have just the remedy!

The bartender shook a tin cup and slid a small glass filled with a green liquid.

Bartender: Try that.

It was warm and rough going down...but it did the trick. Merrick's fingers and legs tingled.

The Bartender interrupted his buzz.

"Are you a Jedi"? He asked pointing to Merrick's silver hilt that was hanging from his belt.

Merrick covered the hilt with his black cloak.

Merrick: No, I'm something else!

Merrick ignored the bartenders reaction and looked out again onto the floor. The best ones, the cocky ones would come to him. So he waited and ordered another drink.

17. Tog

Jan 19, 2007
    Salith walked down the dark corridors of Azul's apartment. She walked into a room and waved her hand infront of a scanner. The room lit up to reveal a large bathroom with a bath that was the size of a kids pool but was three feet deep. Salith walked over to the baths control pannel and hit a button. It was a programed combination button of Azul's favorite bath mixture. Salith watched as bath salts and the water mixed togther. She then grabed towels from the nearby closest and set them out. She then grabbed Azul's bath robe and layed it out. After she finished all the preperations for Azul's bath she walked out and went back to her little area of peace.

18. sithspawn189

sithspawn189 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2006
    Ryleck

Ryleck walked into his room in the jedi council.

"It's been awhile." he said as he walked over to his bed and started to unpack.

Searching through his stuff he found an old holo-disk. He activated it and and the image of his old master appeared.

"This message is for my apprentice Ryleck Delrii." there was a slight pause "Ryleck, if you are watching this then I have become one with the force. I kno-" Ryleck slowly turned it off, not wanting to bring back bad memories and put the holo-disk back in its place. Ryleck finished unpacking and layed down on his bed and slowly fell asleep.

19. Lord-DarthMerrick

Jul 5, 2003
    Merrick had no idea where he was. The room was dark and he was chained to a pipe. His head felt as if he had been drugged. His lightsaber was no longer attached to his belt. Whoever had staged this...had made his escape...jedi proof.

20. Lord-DarthMerrick

Jul 5, 2003
    Merrick hadn't seen it coming. Much like the jedi council on Ossus. It had been a setup. The whole plot to kill the Chancellor had been the creation of Ri' Azul. Whatever Azul had planned for the future of the Galaxy. It no longer included Merrick. Azul had a new apprentice now. He was sure of it. He had been used by Azul to get the Dark Lord this far. Azul had sent him into a trap. A trap that had surely killed him.

21. Tog

Jan 19, 2007
    Salith watched Azul walk by, she shivered a bit, Azul liked the cold and she had thin cloths. "Salith get cleaned and get a nice dress Ive got to go into public tonight" Azul said.

"Yes master" Salith replied before heading to the small area of the apparement which was her room.

22. Lord-DarthMerrick

Jul 5, 2003
    Ri' Azul listened to Calmarian Opera singer finish his part. And at last there was intermission. Salith sat at his side wearing an elegant black gown. It was enough to get the old man's blood flowing. He sensed someone approaching tapped the top of his hilt. His fear was eroded when he felt the presence of his apprentice. The sith apprentice came in wearing dark robes.

Azul: You should have come wearing a tux. This is a formal setting.

The apprentice looked at Salith and said nothing. Azul smiled.

Azul: So I assume it is done then...Merrick is dead.

His apprentice nodded and handed him the unique lightsaber. The only one of its kind. The saber with a black crystal and emitted a black and grey glow. Azul waived his apprentice away and marveled at the weapon. Merrick had been a good duelist and a good business partner. But Merrick's power was limited and he couldn't fathom what Azul was going to do. Deep down Merrick didn't have the heart to do what needed to be done...if he revealed to him what was about to come. Merrick would have backed down, possibly try to overthrow him. He needed a ruthless apprentice. One who wouldn't hesitate to carry out the atrocities to come. He had already taken care of the jedi council and was sure the inexperienced councilers would not be able to stop him. Merrick was now gone. And his apprentice was about to take care of several members of GAG that sought to bring him to trial.The galaxy would be his and all who got in his way would die.

Azul's turned to Salith in her elegant black dress and his lip quivered. What was it about this Twilek that turned him on? Maybe it was because she had tried to kill him...he liked that...how she despised the very being of him. It was what kept him going...her body was his...she was wild, fierce and a killer at heart. She had put a blade to his throat a thousand times in his sleep...something he was well aware of...but she knew if she killed him, her life would end as well. Azul smiled and stroked her lekku.

Azul: Enjoy this moment Salith...for life is full of rare silences that are so sweet. The force is afraid now...afraid of what is to come and that is why it is silent.
    (He hands her Merrick's lightsaber) a gift to you to go with your sword. It belonged to noble man. He breaths no longer.

23. Tog

Jan 19, 2007
    ((Just asking are you now gonna use the Apprentice as your char or Azul))

Salith tooked the saber with out question, she wouldnt question Azul. Salith sat and watched the opera, chills went up her spine when ever Azul touched her but she hid it. The opera finsihed a song and there was much applause. They started a new song which was a slow song, Salith watched it and for a moment she felt happy. The music made her think back to her life before a slave, she looked down at the lightsaber, she could kill him. It would kill her but she could do it, aslong as he was dead it wouldnt matter. Then she thought of life, she didnt want to die yet, she could find a way to escape, she just had to wait.

24. Lord-DarthMerrick

Jul 5, 2003
    Lack of support for the game has made this one a failure...and only two people are really playing now...so it lets just kill this one. There is really no one playing. MODS GO AHEAD AND LOCK. Thanks to TOG for trying to keep it going.

25. Tog

Jan 19, 2007
    Ah well it was fun while it lasted, dont know why no one joined thou it was a good game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.