main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

OOC Galaxy's Dump (A Paradoxical Echoes OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Well, if that isn't an actress and bishop line, I don't know what is.

2. Bravo

Bravo Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I've been in the hospital with my daughter since Friday morning. We'll be here until Sunday at the earliest. I don't have my laptop with me.

I'll update accordingly, once I know when my wife & I will be out of the hospital with our daughter. I'm at home briefly right now, then going back to the hospital.

3. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Hope everything is going to be okay, @Bravo

Prayers sent.

Bravo likes this.
  4. Bravo

Sep 10, 2001
    Thank you @Sith-I-5

Update: my wife has been home with baby recovering since Monday afternoon. I've been catching up on sleep and work has been nuts. I should be able to get back to my usual routine by tomorrow after work (Thursday evening). Today every State & Corporate auditor decided to come by work with no warning they were even in town/State. We passed inspections on both the State & Corporate level, but the stress could have been without.

Prayers would be appreciated, as my wife & I are trying to find some work/life balance and solutions accordingly with our professional careers.

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  5. Bravo

Sep 10, 2001
    I will try to be online tomorrow or Saturday. I just got home from work and I'm falling asleep at the keyboard already. :(

This has been a long, long week since the hospital over the weekend. It needs to end already. :_|

6. Bravo

Sep 10, 2001
    I wanted to deeply, deeply, deeply apologize for my absence as of late. DRL has been hitting my family hard on all fronts lately, from hospital visits to work/life balance issues. If it says anything, I've seen my wife---for any reasonable length of time---once since Monday. Again, you have my deepest apologies.

With that said, I will be playing catch up tonight and posting accordingly (what I can) tonight and in full force Thursday & Friday nights and most likely Saturday. I am hoping this last few weeks of DRL kicking my arse is done.

@Sith-I-5 @Laine_Snowtrekker @Mitth_Fisto @Bardan_Jusik @The Vanguard @galactic-vagabond422 @Glimmer of Hope

7. Bravo

Sep 10, 2001
    I'm online & posting accordingly. I'll get in more posts tomorrow. :)

8. Bravo

Sep 10, 2001
    Laine_Snowtrekker likes this.
  9. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    I've seen my tags; I'll get to them as soon as I can. I've been dealing with a very busy time at work and my aunt's death on top of that, so things have been a little hectic in my offline world. Thanks in anticipation for your patience; I'm hoping to get to them this week.

10. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
  11. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Condolences Laine, Praying for you through this hard time. :(

12. Bravo

Sep 10, 2001
    I'm sorry to hear about your loss. [:D]:(

Posts are up---finally. :rolleyes:

13. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    @Bravo

Two heroes left behind?

Baille is in the office building a few hundred yards from the ambush site. Who is the other hero?

14. Bravo

Sep 10, 2001
    I could have swore I read she was with the other pilot----err. Okay, well assume Knowledge had too much spice that day and is seeing things. [face_dunno]

15. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Waiting on a PM from @Bravo. I have not disappeared, I promise.
    Thank you, everyone, for your condolences.

Bravo likes this.
  16. Bravo

Sep 10, 2001
    I have not disappeared---or given up---for that matter. I am still here. :) My family and I have been through severe work stress over the last 2 months. Its a complicated story, but to say the least I'm gone 16 hours a day Monday through Friday and finding time to do anything has been more then difficult.

I'd ask for your continued patience as I navigate my interesting working circumstances in with all parts of my personal pursuits.