main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Galaxy's Dump (A Paradoxical Echoes OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Just more evidence that ship security will eventually phase out those eggheads from MI once and for all aboard the Darkest Night. :p

Bravo likes this.
  2. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    That's assuming that ship security makes it back to the ship, if I'm understanding what I'm reading. :p

I'll make a post as soon as I can; that's a lot of information to collate and think up a response to.

Bravo and Bardan_Jusik like this.
  3. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I'll be getting online Thursday & Friday this week (and Sunday). I have a date with the wife tomorrow night after work and family in town Saturday. :)

4. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Due to my home circumstances, it seems I am more likely to update on the weekend.

The Vanguard - your last post, interacting with Natalia, the Commodore and Queen, puts Reen in the other car from where the pilots are, which is fair enough if I'm not posting.

I won't react to your previous post in my update.

Edit: Unexpectedly had the morning off. Did a partial update from my phone. Time expired before I could correct the colour error at the end.
    I probably would have been alright if I didn't do the preserve joke.

Bravo likes this.
  5. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I read all the recent posts; good posts everyone! :)

I'll be getting to writing responses accordingly this weekend. I may have some time Saturday (even with family in town) to squeeze in a post or two, as well as Sunday, as previously planned.

Sith-I-5 likes this.
  6. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Bravo

Did you / HRI just pull a Batman Gambit on the Queen?

I just realised that it was the "ninja in my room" incident, that prompted her to have the massive sevcade.

Bravo likes this.
  7. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Maybe....maybe not. ;)

I'm juggling the unexpected today. I may be getting online later tonight then I had originally planned. I'll keep you all posted accordingly.

8. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Maybe....maybe not. ;)

I'm juggling the unexpected today. I may be getting online later tonight then I had originally planned. I'll keep you all posted accordingly.

9. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    And the unexpected turned into a visit to the hospital. :(

I was having organ failure Monday (it started Sunday) after an extremely high fever. I was 3 degrees away organ failure, Monday night. Doc said I was lucky to get into the hospital when I did.

With all that wonderful news, I'll be getting to posts today finally (since doc has ordered me home from work).

I'm sorry for the late replies, everyone.

10. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Hey Bravo, be praying for you. Now remember, DRL above happy fun blow stuff up times. Take care of you first man, we'll still be here.

Bravo likes this.
  11. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Thanks, Mitth. Fevers have been going up & down all day, so we're not out of the woods yet. Doc has ordered me to stay home tomorrow too and if the fevers don't break by Wednesday, he's ordered me back to the hospital. I have a severe viral infection in my stomach that seems a cross between the flu and something else (that he can't explain). He's never seen it before and all the tests are coming back negative for the flu. But I'm exhibiting all the symptoms for the flu. Whatever it is, he's agreed its bad. But there's nothing he can do; he said my body just has to fight it off with medication and food aid. So its a waiting game at this point, to see if my body fights it off or if I have to return to the hospital.

12. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Bravo

Look after yourself.

Have plenty of fluid and vitamin c - helps fight off infections!

Bravo likes this.
  13. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
  14. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Some good updates there.

At first I wondered why you were telling us about the bloke's T-21 in the kitchen, as we are not going to Coruscant, but then I remembered, this is an RPG, so you never know...

Bravo likes this.
  15. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001

Good....good....with every passing moment you make yourself more my servant... [Emperor's voice] :p

Sith-I-5 likes this.
  16. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
  17. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Bravo - look, knock off the sitting at PC till you get the shakes; take your smartphone or tablet /laptop to bed with you, and use that to do your updates.

Bravo likes this.
  18. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001

The shakes are gone, finally. When I had them, Sith, they were so bad I was shaking the desk. So there was no way I could get anything done.

But it seems like, whatever I had, finally terminated itself Friday night. I'm still taking pills, to be on the safe side, but I'm not shaking anymore and I was able to go to work Thursday and Friday.

19. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Yes, finish the course of tablets, not just to be on the safe side, but so that you don't allow the bug to build up a resistance to your medication, and become a superbug. Everyone should complete the entire prescription of the drugs as directed by their medical professional. And/or Miami Vice villain-of-the-week. :p

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  20. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Sith-I-5

Tag in the game. I hope that posts makes up for my MIA status.

21. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Do you realise that Englewood has NEVER acknowledged anything that my pair have said to him? Not on the shuttle. Not in the conference room. Not here either!

22. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001

No...? [face_dunno] I've read every post and look for conversation lines that would indicate a character speaking to Englewood. Let me go back & check. But I could of swore I cleared every post.

23. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    So....

Through this thread and a PM I just had, it is apparent I have missed some important details in recent posts. I am sorry, truly sorry, as I had read every post twice (once during the week, once today) and thought I had cleared all the mistakes I clearly made today. :( I'm very, very sorry for my mistake and I'll double my effort in making sure I've crossed all my Ts and dotted all my Is.

24. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Dude, you have been sick. I know whilst I am sick I am not able to keep track of everything and some things will slip through my mental grasp like hot butter on a Hutt's tongue. No worries and don't beat yourself up over it, it comes with the territory.

Also listen to what Sith said you should, finish that tablet course until it is done. When you feel better is normally the worst time for your body because things are feeling normal, but in reality you just crested the hill and are finally winning the battle decisively. Stop now and the illness will have time to rally the troops and prepare a killbox for your slowing pursuing army. ;)

Bravo and Sith-I-5 like this.
  25. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Wow. I think that imagery will help keep me on the straight and narrow too!

Edit: Excellent post, galactic-vagabond422 - and this was my favourite line:

Some scintillating prose.

Bravo and galactic-vagabond422 like this.
  26. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001

Negative. I'm letting everyone use their own imagination or build upon others' imaginary as needed.