main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Galaxy's Reflection (An Earth Meets Star Wars, AU, Updated 06\16\02 )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by padawan lunetta, Mar 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    I'll second that yay! :)

2. MariahJade2

MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 5 VIP

Mar 18, 2001
    Now what are they going to do once they have these guys. LOL. Good post.

3. Marie_Jadewalker

Marie_Jadewalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2000
    Wow, I thik someone's taking her missing older brother pretty hard. It'll be interesting to see what our friends can learn from these two Imps who conveniently found their way from DC (where Markie's being held) to Provo. ;) How very fortuitous.

~Mushawan Marie

4. Sarah_K

Sarah_K Jedi Master star 4

Jun 10, 2001
    [face_laugh] I should be worried sick, but I can't seem to stop laughing for some reason! Maybe it was the way the timing worked out, or Trinity's wild imagination, or just the comments on the 'get-away car', but something about that whole scene struck me as funny.

Sapphia frowned. ?I don?t like this Trinity, my father will kill me!?

Let's hope that's not prophetic... If they actually *can* help with the whole Markie thing, it probably won't be, but if they end up blowing everyone's cover, it just might.

Can't wait for more! :)

Sarah >^,,^<

5. JadeSaber

JadeSaber Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 9, 2002
    Nice post Luney!

I can't wait to see what happens next! :)

6. princess-sari

princess-sari Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2000
    Ooh, great post, Luney! I love it when the chicks win! ;) :D
    Can't wait to read more! :)

7. TheBalinakaBaroness

TheBalinakaBaroness Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    Great post Miss Lunetta!

For some reason, I kept thinking that if only Aaron and Dean had been wearing black badges (and ties) over those imperial badges, no one would've given them a second look! :) (lil' Utah joke there.... hee hee)

8. Sticks-Solo

Sticks-Solo Jedi Youngling star 2

May 11, 2001
    Great post. :)

9. Qwi_Xux

Qwi_Xux Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    Awww, Luney! Sorry I haven't finished this yet! My computer had to go to the shop last week and it's still there, (I'm at my parents') so I haven't had a chance to catch up all the way! But I'll get there! :D

10. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Thanks everyone! And that's aright Xuxy... maybe ;) Here is more!

Kathleen led Laura Jade to the Simulator Room, chatting idly, since Laura seemed reluctant to give her too much information. The room was full with would be pilots, and even some ?would nots.? Kathleen smirked to herself, wondering how anyone could be so bad. They let her brother, David, in the squadron after all, and he tended to crash more than fly. Luke looked over as they walked in, immediately striding forward. Kathleen wasn?t sure if this was a good sign or bad, since he seemed to seek her out the most when he wanted to ?talk.? Kathleen elbowed Jade. ?There?s Master Skywalker.?

Laura was surprised. ?You mean he actually looks like Mark Hamill??

Kathleen nodded. ?Cool huh??

Luke finally reached them, wearing a ?Kathleen, we need to talk,? expression on his face. She was going to have to somehow make him forget it. ?Hello, Master Skywalker,? she said formally. Then gestured to Laura Jade, and suddenly got an idea on how to throw Luke off balance. ?This is Laura Jade, she?s wondering why you didn?t marry Leia.?

Laura, fighting back a blush, straightened her shoulders. ?Yes, I am.?

Looking like he wondered where the heck that came from, Luke opened his mouth, then quickly closed it. Giving Kathleen an exasperated look and noting her cute smirk, he turned to Laura. ?Well, Laura, she?s my sister. We don?t marry siblings in our worlds,? He said, frowning. ?Why??

Laura, bright red, seemed at a loss for something to say. ?Oh.? She glared at Kathleen. ?You could have told me that.?

?Yeah, but,? Kathleen leaned over to whisper in Laura?s ear. ?It was worth it to see the look on his face, you stumped a Jedi Master!?

Luke pretended not to hear them. ?Glad you?re here Kathleen, there is something I need to discuss with you...?

?Anakin and Tim are looking for you, they want you to meet Laura,? Kathleen interrupted him. She knew he wished to discuss her blaster training, but it could wait. She?d trained yesterday with Jysella, and hadn?t done that bad. Maybe Master Skywalker thought she had done well? Maybe she did want to talk to him....

?Really?? Luke asked, raising an eyebrow. ?Yet, somehow you managed to take her to me, instead of them??

?I offered to show her around,? Kathleen defended herself. ?I kind of figured you?d be here, our starfighters need all the help they can get.?

?They?re learning.? Luke said evasively. He was about to say more, when one of the security guards approached them, his face impassive.

?Mister Skywalker?? The guard asked, focusing grey eyes on Luke. ?There is something I must talk to you about, concerning two of your people.?

Luke looked at Kathleen and Laura, who shrugged their shoulders. ?Who?? He asked, turning his gaze back to the guard.

?I think I better just show you. If you?ll come with me...?

?Of course,? Luke said, glancing back at Kathleen. ?We?ll talk later.?

Kathleen watched Luke walk off with the guard, then curiosity got the better of her, and she decided it couldn?t hurt to follow. She turned to Laura. ?Do you think our tour should extend to wherever they?re going??

Laura smiled. ?Sounds good.?

Dean awoke, finding himself in a cell. A cell?! Dean sat bolt straight up, rubbing his eyes and shaking his head to clear the haze. How had he gotten here? Or more important, where was here? Dean racked his memory. He and Aaron had just arrived in Provo, had stopped at the county building, then to the Library..... Dean swore. The girls! No, it had to have been a dream. Dean Lohr couldn?t have been kidnapped by two girls! A groan from the corner brought Dean?s head around. ?Aaron? You awake??

?Getting there,? Aaron said, rubbing his head. ?What happened??

Dean frowned. ?Your guess is as good as mine.?

Both the boys turned at the sound of footsteps heading to the door. Dean shot a look at Aaron as the cell door flung open and a man in

11. TheBalinakaBaroness

Feb 14, 2002
    Hey, cool! Handy I happened to be wandering by to see a new post. Great, as always! ...and it's always a treat to see someone stump the mighty Jedi Master! [face_laugh]

But when are they gonna save Mark???? Aighhhhh!

Another fine post Lunetta!
    ~Baroness

12. Sarah_K

Sarah_K Jedi Master star 4

Jun 10, 2001
    ?This is Laura Jade, she?s wondering why you didn?t marry Leia.?

[face_laugh] Oh man, that girl just about takes the cake! It's no wonder people begin to worry when she's not where she was supposed to be...

Looking like he wondered where the heck that came from, Luke opened his mouth, then quickly closed it. Giving Kathleen an exasperated look and noting her cute smirk, he turned to Laura. ?Well, Laura, she?s my sister. We don?t marry siblings in our worlds."

The obvious question being: why, do you? *relapses in to uncontrollable giggles*

As for Sapphia, it looks like she may not be dead after all! Raked over the coals, maybe, but vaporized, no. I'm glad Aaron *is* the smart one cuz our back-up crew is kind of pressed for time at the moment! Come on guys: SPILL!!

And we still haven't found out what Laura knows. Unless it was mentioned earliar and my memory is failing me... (which, I'll grant, is a distinct possability)

Oh, last note, LOL on Dean getting Mark's autograph! [face_laugh]

Sarah >^,,^<

13. padawan feline

padawan feline Jedi Master star 3

May 26, 1999
    Hey buttface!! Just bringing up the thread!

Great story as always!!!

14. MariahJade2

MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 5 VIP

Mar 18, 2001
    Nice post Luney. "Grey shirt guy" Hehe. Hurry and get Mark out of there Luke, would ya.

15. SuperFilly

SuperFilly Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 16, 2001
    Oooh awesome!! The capture was greatly staged, the passage with Laura was hilarious....loved it all!! A cure of Luney for the day!! Champagne everyone... ::pOP:: . :D Awesome!! Post more!!!!!

Filly

16. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Again I say, YAY!!!

17. Marie_Jadewalker

Marie_Jadewalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2000
    Yea Luney!

They spilled vital information! Yippee! I predict that this will help in the rescue of Mark (And me & Anna!!!). I loved how Lukie pretended to be an Imperial officer. :)

~Your Mushawan

18. padawan feline

May 26, 1999
    Wonderful, Magnificent, glorious!!!!! I must have more!!!!!!! This story is a creative genious!!!!!! ;)

19. Qwi_Xux

Qwi_Xux Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    I finally caught up, Lune! This is fabulous--so many different stories happening at once. I'm anxious to see how they all come together.

And Laura Jade was so great talking to Luke Skywalker! [face_laugh]

20. JadeSaber

JadeSaber Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 9, 2002
    Nice update Luneydear!

You keep portraying Laura Jade so well... ;)

?Well, Laura, she?s my sister. We don?t marry siblings in our worlds,? He said, frowning. ?Why??

Laura, bright red, seemed at a loss for something to say. ?Oh.? She glared at Kathleen. ?You could have told me that.?

?Yeah, but,? Kathleen leaned over to whisper in Laura?s ear. ?It was worth it to see the look on his face, you stumped a Jedi Master!?

I loved that scene!! :D

Aaron and Dean are quite an interesting pair. I can't wait to see what happens with them. :)

21. Melyanna

Melyanna Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Hmm, maybe she knows someone like Laura Jade... ;)

Great post, Luney!

22. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    *opens her mouth to reply and then stops in shock at the sight of padawan feline randomly popping into the thread*

HEY....I-I KNOW YOU! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

*closes her mouth*

*opens her mouth*

*closes her mouth and stands there dumbly*

23. padawan feline

May 26, 1999
    LOL!!!!

*Stares in awe at a familiar young gimp standing all amazed in the thread*

It's GIMPERDOODLEDANDY!!!!!! I've been around, yeah know. But of course I would read my own litte buttfaced sister's story!! ;) How ya been?

24. rouge-reblekid

rouge-reblekid Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 17, 2001
    he he hey can somebody give me a quikie summary and who the hell is sappia

25. TheBalinakaBaroness

Feb 14, 2002
    Just a little friendly UP for this friendly little story.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.