Galaxy's Reflection (An Earth Meets Star Wars, AU, Updated 06\16\02 )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by padawan lunetta, Mar 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarah_K Jedi Master

star 4
    /\/\/\/\/\
    upupupup

:)

Sarah >^,,^<
  2. padawan lunetta Force Ghost

star 6
  3. padawan feline Force Ghost

star 3
    Rouge Rebelkid Sapphia is Luke and Mara's daughter. And Mark's younger sister. :)

Hey Kathleen, you'd better get your bottom end to posting soon!

;)

(PS, sorry about the post by padawan lunetta, we share the same computer because we're sisters and the cite was programmed to her name! :eek: Sorry!)
  4. Dawn Jedi Knight

a friendly UP!! to Padawan Lunetta. I've been reading your story for the past two days, and quite frankly, I'm addicted. please post more soon!!
  5. Dawn Jedi Knight

Sorry about the double post *looks embarrased like when Kathleen keeps getting seen making out with Mark* :p
  6. Qwi_Xux Force Ghost

star 4
  7. padawan lunetta Force Ghost

star 6

TheBalinakaBaroness: Thanks! And save Markie? Why would they do that? ;)

Sarah_K:

Oh man, that girl just about takes the cake! It's no wonder people begin to worry when she's not where she was supposed to be... I resemble that remark ;)

padawan feline: :p

MariahJade2: Yeah Luke, save Mark would ya? ;) thanks :-D

SuperFilly: Thanks!

EmilieDarklighter: Next time maybe it will be WAHOO?! ;)

Marie_Jadewalker: Thanks! I miss you already... *sniff*

Qwi_Xux: Excellent Xuxy! Thanks :D

JadeSaber: Thanks!

Melyanna: Who knows... ;)

Gimpedoodlingonasheetofflimsy:
    LOL!

rouge-reblekid: HOw could you forget Sapphia?! ;) Thanks Feliney Beany for explaining ;)

Maybe more tonight!
  8. padawan lunetta Force Ghost

star 6
    Chapter 37
    Fountain Green, Utah, USA, Earth, Milkyway

?Hey isn?t that Kathleen?? Trinity asked Sapphia.

?Yeah, do you think we should invite her along?? Sapphia asked.

Trinity nodded. ?Of course, after all we did it for her!?

Sapphia cocked an eyebrow. ?What about my brother??

?Yes of course, for Mark, too,? Trinity said as they made their way down the hall. Something ahead caused her to stop.

?Oh, Sith! What is he doing there?? Sapphia swore, stopping dead in her tracks. ?We have to hide!?

Trinity grabbed her arm and they ducked into a utility closet. Trinity quietly shut the door behind them. ?Guess we?ll find out later.?

Sapphia nodded gravely. ?I wonder what he?ll do to me!?

Trinity grinned evilly. ?He?ll probably fold his arms, Force pin you to a wall and give you a fatherly frown until you apologize.?

The girls busted up laughing at the thought. As if on cue, the door to the utility closet was opened and there stood Luke Skywalker, folding his arms and frowning. The girls? mouths snapped shut, completely caught by surprise. But when Luke opened his mouth to speak the girls couldn?t help but laugh again. Luke?s frown deepened, which only caused the girls to laugh harder.

?Ladies.? Luke tried to break into their laughter.

Sapphia was the first to gain control. ?Sorry dad! You just look so funny!?

Luke shook his head. ?That wasn?t the kind of reaction I was hoping for.?

Trinity snorted, fighting for control. ?S-Sorry! Would you like to try it again??

Kathleen?s head popped in. ?What?s going on??

?Just your everyday fatherly frown sighting.? Trinity said, causing Sapphia to convulse into laughter again.

Smirking, Kathleen raised an eyebrow at Luke. ?And why would the only father present be frowning today??

?Because his daughter and her friend did a very.. foolish thing,? Luke replied, the fatherly frown threatening to return.

Trinity was glad for the distraction. Perhaps the fatherly lecture would have to be postponed if they could keep it up. She laughed. ?Yes, well, we?ve definitely learned our lesson. Now can we be on our way??

Unfortunately, Luke?s comment had caught Kathleen?s interest. ?What did they do, Master Skywalker??

Luke looked at Kathleen. ?You followed me and didn?t see??

She shrugged her shoulders. ?You guys closed the door behind you, and then you took a long time, so Laura Jade and I met up with Laura Marie and talked to her for awhile. She says that a couple of Imps have been taken prisoner. Do you have any idea what the Imps did?? She asked Luke.

Trinity decided she?d better say something. ?If you must know, I suppose you?d best here it from the captors themselves,? she replied.

Kathleen frowned. ?Why, if Master Skywalker knows?? She gave Luke an expectant look.

Luke waved his hand. ?I?d like to hear the ?captors? explanation as well.?

Trinity looked at Sapphia, who shook her head. ?Alright, I suppose I?d better explain. It?s all very innocent. You see, I was taking Sapphia on a tour of Provo, you know, to help her clear her mind. We went to the library and saw these two Imps. We had to make a quick decision, let ?em go and create goodness knows what kind of havoc or bring them in for questioning. We did what we thought was best.?

?Did you realize that in order to keep the revolution?s efforts a secret, we would not be able to release the prisoners until after the war?? Luke asked. ?And that even just bringing them here endangered the lives of everyone in this building??

Trinity?s eyes widened, then she lowered her gaze. ?Well, I guess we didn?t think of that,? she said, suddenly feeling very stupid.

Luke turned to Sapphia. ?And Sapphia, you attacked two unarmed people, unprovoked? Jedi do not do that.?

Sapphia straightened her shoulders. ?The Force led me to them, Dad. I couldn?t just ask them nicely to accompany me, now could I??

Luke studied her for a moment. ?Are yo
  9. RebelMom Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Trinity running off at the mouth to The Jedi Master. Shame on her ;)
  10. MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor

VIP
    star 5
    LOL. Loved the dad lecture. :)
  11. TheBalinakaBaroness Jedi Master

star 4
    hee hee hee - can't hide from a jedi!
  12. padawan feline Force Ghost

star 3
  13. padawan feline Force Ghost

star 3
    YAHOO! About time you posted more!!! I was going to have to kick your bottom clear into the next thread!!!! :p

I wonder where they are headed!
  14. Dawn Jedi Knight

HOORAY!! nice post man! oh wait, there all good posts! :p
  15. Qwi_Xux Force Ghost

star 4
    Trinity sighed. ?Okay, Master Skywalker, you win. It was stupid of us, it?ll never happen again and can you ever forgive us, oh Masterly one??

Luke frowned. "For letting your mouth run quicker than you can think, Trinity?"
    [face_laugh]

Great post, Luney! I only have one question--Kathleen said that she and Laura Jade met up with Laura Marie, but isn't Laura Marie in prison? Last I remember seeing of the prisoners in there, Mark was holding a blaster and wanting to escape. Did I miss something?
  16. Sarah_K Jedi Master

star 4
    I can't stop laughing to post properly! [face_laugh]

Luke acting fatherly...Laura too embarrassed to speak to him... Trinity completely unrepentent... *uncontrolable giggles* [face_laugh]

I know, I shouldn't be acting like this when Mark is in peril, but who was it who said that tragedy and comedy were often very closely linked? Louisa May Alcott, I think; Jo's Boys, or something.

Anyway, I will head off to continue my delightful hysteria and you will write another post, right? :D

Sarah >^,,^<
  17. Prof_D_Kirke Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yet another good post. :-D Thanks Luney.
  18. Anakin_1984 Jedi Knight

star 2
  19. padawan feline Force Ghost

star 3
    Kathleen thou knowest that I know that thou havest more written. So get to posting thou Sith! :p****
  20. Sarah_K Jedi Master

star 4
  21. padawan feline Force Ghost

star 3
  22. JadeSaber Jedi Knight

star 3
    Luney... How'd they end up in Washington?
  23. rouge-reblekid Jedi Knight

star 1
    post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  24. padawan lunetta Force Ghost

star 6
    I don't know what you're talking about Jade Saber. ;) (BTW, thanks for catching my blip! I have editted appropriately!)

More soon!
  25. padawan lunetta Force Ghost

star 6

RebelMom: Yes shame on her. (She takes after her Authoress... ;) :D)

MariahJade2: Hehe thanks :D

TheBalinakaBaroness: Nope you sure can't hide from a Jedi ;)

padawan feline: :p

Dawn: Thanks :) (Nice to see you!)

Xuxy: I thought your middle name was Marie too? (Yes, that was your first mention ;))Registered: Oct 01

Sarah_K: :D thanks, I think I'm funny too ;)

Prof_D_Kirke: Thanks, so...he keeps delurking eh? ;)

Anakin_1984: Um thanks for the up :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.